Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Mice Paste
mat_j Posted: Fri May 19 15:44:25 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have one of them myspace things all the kids are raging about nowadays, my name is simply Matthew Trow, i can be found in Wales. Feel free to drop by any time, i'll get the housekeeper to put on a brew for you.

peace and love

choke Posted: Fri May 19 16:05:53 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>I have one of them myspace things all the kids are raging about nowadays, my name is simply Matthew Trow, i can be found in Wales. Feel free to drop by any time, i'll get the housekeeper to put on a brew for you.
>
>peace and love

Oh I'll find you. I most definately have one - Americans told me I should.

addi Posted: Fri May 19 16:55:38 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ohhhhhh that's real nice. Flaunt it in our faces why don't cha. Sure..all the "cool" people are in myspace, and all the rest of us losers are in lj. I tried to sign up there but when I filled out my profile they told me i couldn't be on cuz i was too old and too uncool.
Screw myspace. Screw yourspace..screw everyspace!

Posted: Fri May 19 17:10:39 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  it's like real life, only you don't have to actually talk to your friends to call them your friends! You can just call them your friends, and that is enough.

Myspace is for pussies. Get a real site!

:D

Beep Posted: Fri May 19 17:11:33 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i think screwing every space in sight is where you're heading into trouble addi..
I will add you matt, and so will my band. even though i don't really know you. myspace is of course not for getting to know people, but obviously an online popularity contest for the oh-so-cool. and that's fine with me, as i'm not doing too badly :P

addi Posted: Fri May 19 17:15:51 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Beep said:
>i think screwing every space in sight is where you're heading into trouble addi..

good point, Beeper.
I wouldn't want to bring unnecessary trouble on myself

: )

novemberrain Posted: Fri May 19 21:22:43 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Ohhhhhh that's real nice. Flaunt it in our faces why don't cha. Sure..all the "cool" people are in myspace, and all the rest of us losers are in lj. I tried to sign up there but when I filled out my profile they told me i couldn't be on cuz i was too old and too uncool.
>Screw myspace. Screw yourspace..screw everyspace!
>
>

When I read that the first time...I thought it said "screw everyplace." And then I thought, "Well, if that is what you are into...."

*second thing I've misread today

**second post in a matter of minutes too. Be proud, General.

addi Posted: Fri May 19 22:01:55 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novemberrain said:

>**second post in a matter of minutes too. Be proud, General.

the natural flow of this thread should be leading into the topic of all the strange places we've been screwed....but perhaps it's better to just leave it alone.

and it's a good thing most people here know my warped mind well enough to know when I'm joking, without putting a : ) at the end.

jennemmer Posted: Sat May 20 00:02:26 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:

>the natural flow of this thread should be leading into the topic of all the strange places we've been screwed....but perhaps it's better to just leave it alone.
>
>and it's a good thing most people here know my warped mind well enough to know when I'm joking, without putting a : ) at the end.

I was originally going to make some sarcastic remark along the lines of "..because we've never had that conversation here before". But I always like to check my facts so I tried a search above and came across this gem:

>addi said:
>>kurohyou said:
>>
>>>But she gets to the question about whether I've ever been involved in any illegal sexual activity and ran the gauntlet of illegal sexual activity, she hits beastiality at the end and I crack up because this image went through my head. It was a little hard to explain.
>
>>I don't even want to hear about the image that came to your mind.

>It was the image that you gave above about you pounding a sheep, and Sweet P and Mesh chasing down cheap whiskey on the back of christophe in chaps...

>How do you explain that to someone who's never been on this forum?

Has anyone here tried explaining something funny on GT to a non-GTer? My boyfriend knows of most of you by your screen names because every now and again I have to try and relate something funny to _someone_ ... but the most I usually get is the 'smile and nod'.

addi Posted: Sat May 20 07:38:08 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  jennemmer said:

>I was originally going to make some sarcastic remark along the lines of "..because we've never had that conversation here before".

Truely there is nothing new under the sun at GT.

>>My boyfriend knows of most of you by your screen names because every now and again I have to try and relate something funny to _someone_ ... but the most I usually get is the 'smile and nod'.

Jesus said, "Be of the world of GT, but not in their world."
...or something like that

*and I hope Myk knows me as Addi and not "that sheep lovin' guy"

iwonder Posted: Sat May 20 08:48:08 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  

addi Posted: Sat May 20 08:58:11 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  iwonder said:
>

I stand corrected. There is something new at GT. A blank post

*i hope I'm not reading too much into your words, iwonder, but i think what you're trying to say with that post is the overwhelming inadequacy of language to express our human insignificance in the vastness of the universe

mat_j Posted: Sun May 21 14:37:11 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Addi- Please behalve! As much as JQ allows freedom of speech, i don't! I believe in god old fashioned, turn your automatic pistols on the proleteriat and drive the soap box from parliament square censorship. So be quiet or i'll have my guards (A bunch of pissed rugby boys with a pencant for buggery) to liquidize your agates.
You know i love you and it's only for your own good.

Jen- I know what you mean, GT is protected from a majority of my friends (thus a majority of Wales in this sheep ridden wasteland) by the fact every time they check it out it's a thread about in jokes or GT crushes and they think i'm some kind of loon.

Crim- I'll do it this afternoooon

sweet p Posted: Sun May 21 18:20:04 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I miss youuu!

addi Posted: Sun May 21 18:40:22 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>So be quiet or i'll have my guards (A bunch of pissed rugby boys with a pencant for buggery) to liquidize your agates.

okay...Addi will start playing nice. The thought of a bunch of pissed rugby boys with a pencant for buggery going anywhere near my agates has scared me straight.

Mesh Posted: Mon May 29 15:02:14 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  iwonder said:
>

God damn you are an insightful son of a bitch.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]