Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

WTF
FN Posted: Tue May 30 07:22:14 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://msnbc.msn.com/id/12969163/?GT1=8199


It's going way, way too far with "convict rights".


 
addi Posted: Tue May 30 07:31:45 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Federal prisons are no place for short people! Some 6'5" monster named Bubba would use him as a human dildo.

: )


 
James Posted: Tue May 30 08:07:21 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It pissed me off to see my tax dollars being wasted everyday as such.


 
ifihadahif Posted: Tue May 30 08:19:08 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That stupid fucking judge should be in prison for making such an ignorant call as this one.
But before she gets remanded to prison, she should be bent over a tree trunk and pounded in the ass until she's 3 feet wide.

What about that short fuckers victim ?
He sexually assualted a child and was convicted, but the judge gave no consideration for the child, only the convict. Bullshit !

Too short for prison ?
Too stupid for the bench !


 
addi Posted: Tue May 30 09:00:30 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ohhhhhhhhhhh, baby!
I love it when you talk tough, hif!

:-)


 
DanSRose Posted: Tue May 30 09:14:58 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>That stupid fucking judge should be in prison for making such an ignorant call as this one.
>But before she gets remanded to prison, she should be bent over a tree trunk and pounded in the ass until she's 3 feet wide.
>
>What about that short fuckers victim ?
>He sexually assualted a child and was convicted, but the judge gave no consideration for the child, only the convict. Bullshit !
>
>Too short for prison ?
>Too stupid for the bench !

I agree with hif. (again, I apologize, hif)
There is no other term I can think of that summarizes this other than "an abortion of justice", because of the horrible imagery it draws.


 
ifihadahif Posted: Tue May 30 09:32:52 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>I agree with hif. (again, I apologize, hif)
>
No prob Dan *apology accepted*


 
addi Posted: Tue May 30 09:59:03 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hell has frozen over
Pigs are flying


 
Mesh Posted: Tue May 30 10:16:57 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I was at the special olympics the other day, right, and I saw a bunch of athletes less retarded than that.


 
ifihadahif Posted: Tue May 30 10:36:29 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Hell has frozen over
>Pigs are flying
>
Yeah, that was an awesome Pinf Floyd album eh ?


 
addi Posted: Tue May 30 10:52:35 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>Yeah, that was an awesome Pinf Floyd album eh ?

Almost as good as the Pink Floyd one : )


*for goodness sakes, man, do you ever check your email?


 
ifihadahif Posted: Tue May 30 12:12:21 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>ifihadahif said:
>
>>Yeah, that was an awesome Pinf Floyd album eh ?
>
>Almost as good as the Pink Floyd one : )
>
>
>*for goodness sakes, man, do you ever check your email?
>
I pretty much use only mdtuch@gmail.com anymore.
The hotmail account I had set up was just for IM and I almost never check it.
But I will now.
:-)


 
novemberrain Posted: Tue May 30 16:47:30 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  wow. This is what I took away from that article:

Quick, everyone who is vertically challenged go out and commit a sex crime.
Against a child.
And you won't go to prison for it, because it is too dangerous.

That judge is amazing.




 
JesusOnline Posted: Tue May 30 21:47:11 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  3$ of those who've visited and voted about this on the site say that Yes, the judge still gave the defendant sufficient punishment.

I was shocked reading the article, but even more so shocked by that 3%


 
James Posted: Wed May 31 08:58:43 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  JesusOnline said:
>3$ of those who've visited and voted about this on the site say that Yes, the judge still gave the defendant sufficient punishment.
>
>I was shocked reading the article, but even more so shocked by that 3

3% short people. * grin *


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]