Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Stuff and things
Mesh Posted: Wed May 31 15:10:41 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  This is the place for it.

When I get nervous about a work presentation, right before I do it I put on the song I'm too sexy song and sing to it. And then that pumps up my ego, because goddamnit I am too sexy.

That's a true story.

Kira Posted: Wed May 31 16:09:58 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have to fire someone this week. :/

What song should I use for that?

Mesh Posted: Wed May 31 16:31:46 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hit the Road, Jack.

That's just off the top of my head. There are probably a bunch of far superior songs for just such an occasion.

And having to fire people sucks.

Mesh Posted: Wed May 31 16:33:07 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>This is the place for it.
>
>
>When I get nervous about a work presentation, right before I do it I put on the song I'm too sexy song and sing to it. And then that pumps up my ego, because goddamnit I am too sexy.
>

Fun game. I used a certain word one too many times. Can you guess what it is?

See because I did that on purpose, so that I could challenge you guys. It wasn't a typo. Not at all.

novemberrain Posted: Wed May 31 16:57:28 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>I have to fire someone this week. :/
>
>What song should I use for that?

nah nah nah nah
nah nah nah nah
hey hey hey
goodbye

though that might be a tad bit insensitive

choke Posted: Wed May 31 20:54:43 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>I have to fire someone this week. :/
>
>What song should I use for that?

I don't remember the name but it's by System of a Down and the line stuck in my head goes "I saw her laugh..Then she said..Then she said..Go away"

Kira Posted: Wed May 31 21:19:54 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It shouldn't be that difficult, actually. Try as you might it's hard to care about the feelings of a person with less brains than a jellyfish. Ditto personality. Still, I've never officially fired someone before, so I'm just a bit nervous. But kid MUST GO, so oh well.

Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 1 00:11:08 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Eigen schuld ik liet een schooier het werk van een ninja doen.

misszero Posted: Thu Jun 1 06:26:31 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i think i know the extra word *grin*

FN Posted: Thu Jun 1 07:20:35 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>Eigen schuld ik liet een schooier het werk van een ninja doen.

En wat deed die ninja ondertussen?

Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 1 11:20:44 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  He was busy raping children in the Netherlands.

James Posted: Fri Jun 2 02:44:50 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>Mr. Misses said:
>>This is the place for it.
>>
>>
>>When I get nervous about a work presentation, right before I do it I put on the song I'm too sexy song and sing to it. And then that pumps up my ego, because goddamnit I am too sexy.
>>
>
>
>Fun game. I used a certain word one too many times. Can you guess what it is?
>
>See because I did that on purpose, so that I could challenge you guys. It wasn't a typo. Not at all.

it

James Posted: Fri Jun 2 08:18:02 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  By the way, where can I find instructions on how to use (like edit/delete post) this forum? Where is the logout button?

Don't know about you guys, but it's a bit hard for me to follow new posts since this forum is organized by topic's starting date and not by new post's date. (Wonder if that can be changed?)

FN Posted: Fri Jun 2 10:30:11 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  you can click on 10 latest replies.

you can't edit or delete posts.

In your profile settings (edit profile on top) you can choose how many of the latest replies you want to see and such

It looks cumbersome but you get used to it lol

Mesh Posted: Fri Jun 2 15:03:52 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I am evil incarnate. What purpose does my dark soul serve, O' God?

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Jun 2 15:09:48 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>I am evil incarnate. What purpose does my dark soul serve, O' God?
>
Well, you could fetch me a frozen margarita, not too much salt on the rim.
And maybe get me some nachos too, lotsa jalapenos, I like lots of jalapenos.

Beep Posted: Fri Jun 2 15:17:59 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  James said:
>it

I thought the word was song... hmm, maybe i'm dyslexic or something.

Apparently spicy stuff is supposed to kill prostate cancer thingums. though i probably read that off of GT, so meh.

James Posted: Fri Jun 2 15:19:42 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>And maybe get me some nachos too, lotsa jalapenos, I like lots of jalapenos.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

James Posted: Fri Jun 2 15:21:04 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>you can click on 10 latest replies.
>
>you can't edit or delete posts.
>
>
>In your profile settings (edit profile on top) you can choose how many of the latest replies you want to see and such
>
>
>It looks cumbersome but you get used to it lol

Got it. Thanks, Christophe.

Mesh Posted: Fri Jun 2 15:31:16 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>
>And maybe get me some nachos too, lotsa jalapenos, I like lots of jalapenos.

Yes, Master.

*I'm pissing in your marg*

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Jun 2 15:44:37 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>
>>And maybe get me some nachos too, lotsa jalapenos, I like lots of jalapenos.
>
>
>Yes, Master.
>
>
>
>
>*I'm pissing in your marg*
>
That's OK, I put boogers on all your dooknobs.

Now bring me a taco that looks like Sweet-P !

addi Posted: Fri Jun 2 15:57:24 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>Now bring me a taco that looks like Sweet-P !

would you eat it?

sweet p Posted: Fri Jun 2 16:06:29 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  what?

addi Posted: Fri Jun 2 16:26:08 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>Now bring me a taco that looks like Sweet-P !

I just found a Lays potato chip that looks like her, hif, but it's not plain..it's BBQ flavored.

I was going to make a small candle lit, incense shrine around it, but it's just too much damn work, so you can have it if you want....or I'll put it on ebay.

Mesh Posted: Fri Jun 2 16:26:47 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>what?

LOL!

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Jun 2 16:30:43 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh Baby ! Oh Baby !

Sweet-P is just delicious !

FN Posted: Fri Jun 2 17:13:28 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'd eat sweet p.

Eat her like a starving orphan.

But in the good way.

Kira Posted: Fri Jun 2 21:38:51 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>Sweet P said:
>>what?
>
>LOL!

Agreed.

Kira Posted: Fri Jun 2 21:41:57 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Beep said:
>James said:
>>it
>
>I thought the word was song...

Definitely 'song.' I'd set my watch and warrant on it. For one thing my watch is broken.

Mouse Posted: Sat Jun 3 14:25:37 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mmm, fruit.
My hair smells too good, it's difficult it resist eating it. Stupid new conditioner.

Is it really June already? Where have the hours of my life gone?

ifihadahif Posted: Sat Jun 3 18:01:16 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>Beep said:
>>James said:
>>>it
>>
>>I thought the word was song...
>
>Definitely 'song.' I'd set my watch and warrant on it. For one thing my watch is broken.
>
You have a broken watch ?
Bummer
:-(

Kira Posted: Sat Jun 3 18:58:43 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Kira said:
>>
>>Definitely 'song.' I'd set my watch and warrant on it. For one thing my watch is broken.
>>
>You have a broken watch ?
>Bummer
>:-(

Actually, it just needs a new battery, but it's an old watch and they don't make the batteries it uses anymore.

Owning something that is obsolete is somehow even sadder than owning something that is simply broken. I really liked that watch, but I guess no one else did. I suppose in the future, all wristwatches will be obsolete.

And so ends the unnecessarily long and boring story of how Generation Y time-keeping trends killed Kira's watch. May you all have a fine evening, unsullied by hip-hop ringtones, and may you never be late for an appointment.

ifihadahif Posted: Sat Jun 3 19:59:02 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>Kira said:
>>>
>>>Definitely 'song.' I'd set my watch and warrant on it. For one thing my watch is broken.
>>>
>>You have a broken watch ?
>>Bummer
>>:-(
>
>Actually, it just needs a new battery, but it's an old watch and they don't make the batteries it uses anymore.
>
>Owning something that is obsolete is somehow even sadder than owning something that is simply broken. I really liked that watch, but I guess no one else did. I suppose in the future, all wristwatches will be obsolete.
>
>And so ends the unnecessarily long and boring story of how Generation Y time-keeping trends killed Kira's watch. May you all have a fine evening, unsullied by hip-hop ringtones, and may you never be late for an appointment.
>
Do you know what type of battery it is ?
Because I'm pretty sure you can still get it somewhere.

Kira Posted: Sat Jun 3 20:20:32 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>>
>Do you know what type of battery it is ?

Yes.

>Because I'm pretty sure you can still get it somewhere.

Possibly. "One or two places in the whole Triangle," is what the guy said. "Throw it away."

Eh. I haven't thrown it out but I'm not going to go on a wild goose chase for the consarn thing either. I make do.

ifihadahif Posted: Sat Jun 3 21:22:16 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>>
>>Do you know what type of battery it is ?
>
>Yes.
>
>>Because I'm pretty sure you can still get it somewhere.
>
>Possibly. "One or two places in the whole Triangle," is what the guy said. "Throw it away."
>
>Eh. I haven't thrown it out but I'm not going to go on a wild goose chase for the consarn thing either. I make do.
>
Send me the battery type, if it can be found, I can find it.
Batteries are one of the commodities that I sell.

FN Posted: Sun Jun 4 06:47:10 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hif can hook you up

His other name besides papa thong is papa battery

A judge gave him that nickname.

addi Posted: Sun Jun 4 07:16:00 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>His other name besides papa thong is papa battery

Mmmmmm....batteries....where would our love lives be without them? It's God's way of telling single women they don't need a male around.

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Jun 4 07:44:10 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>
>Mmmmmm....batteries....where would our love lives be without them? It's God's way of telling single women they don't need a male around.
>
Not just single women . . .

addi Posted: Sun Jun 4 08:55:22 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>Not just single women . . .

Twoo...I guess single men need them too

: )

beetlebum Posted: Sun Jun 4 09:55:38 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>Send me the battery type, if it can be found, I can find it.
>Batteries are one of the commodities that I sell.

Aw, that was sweet.

Kira, good luck! With Hif on your side, hopefully you'll be able to find what you need.

Kira Posted: Sun Jun 4 13:08:08 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:
>ifihadahif said:
>
>>Send me the battery type, if it can be found, I can find it.
>>Batteries are one of the commodities that I sell.
>
>Aw, that was sweet.

It was. My watch and I feel special.

Mesh Posted: Mon Jun 5 16:42:45 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sala-Västerås-Södertälje, Sverige!

addi Posted: Tue Jun 6 13:18:59 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I had to pass some time while waiting for work files to download on my laptop so I went outside to enjoy a few minutes of an absolutely beautiful day. When I looked up at the clear blue sky directly over my head I saw light fluffy white clouds....in the shape of a vagina. I wasn't predisposed to see anything of a sexual nature. I could have just as easily looked up and saw the shape of a bunny or a puppy, but there it was, no doubt about it, a perfectly formed vagina floating above my head.
Which leads me to conclude that mother nature is in fact a woman.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Jun 6 14:28:00 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>I had to pass some time while waiting for work files to download on my laptop so I went outside to enjoy a few minutes of an absolutely beautiful day. When I looked up at the clear blue sky directly over my head I saw light fluffy white clouds....in the shape of a vagina. I wasn't predisposed to see anything of a sexual nature. I could have just as easily looked up and saw the shape of a bunny or a puppy, but there it was, no doubt about it, a perfectly formed vagina floating above my head.
>
I guess it's a good thing nothing was coming out of it eh ?

Mesh Posted: Tue Jun 6 14:36:55 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahh man, I love how public access isn't edited. Fuck? They have it. Cunt? That too. Breasts? Why, they even have that sometimes.

sweet p Posted: Wed Jun 7 15:27:25 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  shit. squirrels are damn scary.

FN Posted: Wed Jun 7 16:05:40 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Only the possessed ones.

choke Posted: Wed Jun 7 16:31:00 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I love squirrels. I'ma miss them so bad.

Mesh Posted: Wed Jun 7 16:54:51 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh Dear. I think this woman has mistaken my friendliness and politeness to mean something different.

beetlebum Posted: Wed Jun 7 17:02:55 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i was attending italian classes one summer at the community college and i got out of class, and oh man, i'll never forget it:
what looked like a rabid squirrel flew down from a tree and latched itself on the trousers of the girl in front of me. everyone behind stopped and stared... it was as though it was happening in slow motion. the little foaming mouth, the tiny fangs... *shudders*. anyway, she started screaming and shaking her leg crazily until it flew off, thumped down and scuttled off quickly with a crazy unbalanced gait.

and i started laughing really loudly when it hit me what happened, and that girl's friends glared at me hardcore. i probably deserved their disdain; the whole thing was traumatic for that girl i'm sure.

squirrels ARE scary. you gotta watch your back.

Mesh Posted: Wed Jun 7 20:09:58 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mmmm Ziegen Bock.

addi Posted: Wed Jun 7 21:42:12 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:

>squirrels ARE scary. you gotta watch your back.

Yes! squirrel stories! Good one Beetlebum.

When i lived in minneapolis i was walking home from a local convienence store with a bag full of groceries just minding my own business. I saw this squirrel come out of a tree and start prancing down the sidewalk towards me. I didn't think much of it cuz there were a lot of squirrels in that neighborhood, and they were very conditioned to humans. I expected him to run off once he realized i was heading straight for him, but he kept coming at me, closer and closer, which surprised me so much I just stopped in my tracks to see just how far this squirrel with balls was going to pursue a showdown on 19th Avenue.
Well...the little guy slowed down but still kept walking up to me until he was right up to my shoes...no shit. I looked down at him and he looked up at me, and neither of us said a word. He then placed his two tiny little front paws right on top of my clogs (yes..i wore clogs back then), and looked me right in the eye, as if he was challenging me to a stare off match. Then, out of the blue, the 'lil stinker lowered his head and took a big chomp out of my shoe. I was shocked for a fraction of a second, and then out of horror lifted my leg with the squirrel still attached to my shoe and began to shake my foot as hard as i could. I guess the g-forces were too much for him because he went flying, and upon landing immediately ran to the nearest tree and climbed up and out of sight.

The only thing i could think of as to a possible motive for the unprovoked attack was that I didn't offer him any of my Doritos sticking out of my grocery bag, and that was his way of letting me know he didn't appreciate my selfishness.

I love squirrels, but I do keep a close eye on them now.

Mesh Posted: Wed Jun 7 22:55:15 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Once upon a time I was walking through the park and I saw this squirrel. So I says to this squirrel, I says "Hey fucker, get the fuck out of my fucking way, mother fucker" and then he went for my nuts. Because thats what squirrels do. Once upon a time I was walking through the park and I saw this squirrel. So I says to this squirrel, I says "Hey fucker, get the fuck out of my fucking way, mother fucker" and then he went for my nuts. Because thats what squirrels do. Once upon a time I was walking through the park and I saw this squirrel. So I says to this squirrel, I says "Hey fucker, get the fuck out of my fucking way, mother fucker" and then he went for my nuts. Because thats what squirrels do. Once upon a time I was walking through the park and I saw this squirrel. So I says to this squirrel, I says "Hey fucker, get the fuck out of my fucking way, mother fucker" and then he went for my nuts. Because thats what squirrels do. Once upon a time I was walking through the park and I saw this squirrel. So I says to this squirrel, I says "Hey fucker, get the fuck out of my fucking way, mother fucker" and then he went for my nuts. Because thats what squirrels do. Once upon a time I was walking through the park and I saw this squirrel. So I says to this squirrel, I says "Hey fucker, get the fuck out of my fucking way, mother fucker" and then he went for my nuts. Because thats what squirrels do. Once upon a time I was walking through the park and I saw this squirrel. So I says to this squirrel, I says "Hey fucker, get the fuck out of my fucking way, mother fucker" and then he went for my nuts. Because thats what squirrels do.

sweet p Posted: Thu Jun 8 13:39:38 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  a squirrel stole my lunch one time.

fútbolfútbolfútbolfútbolfútbol!
it's coming. i'm getting giddy.

FN Posted: Thu Jun 8 13:44:46 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>it's coming. i'm getting giddy.

Me likes

Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 8 15:27:27 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Holy crap I forgot tomorrow is my birfday.

Pretty sad when you don't remember your own.

Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 8 15:37:01 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>
>fútbolfútbolfútbolfútbolfútbol!
>it's coming. i'm getting giddy.

Deutschland, Deutschland über alles.....

Mesh Posted: Tue Jun 13 17:37:21 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Man, what the fuck? No!

addi Posted: Tue Jun 13 17:42:39 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Man..what a dissapointment the US game was. Not even close!...and now Italy awaits us
: (

Mesh Posted: Wed Jun 14 12:54:00 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I just read about James Bulger :( Poor little guy. That's one of the saddest, most fucked up things I've read.

addi Posted: Wed Jun 14 13:56:54 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  As I type this I'm eating a piece of cake my co-worker brought me as a thank you for helping her. It's a Barbie Birthday Cake...and my piece has Barbie's head on it done in frosting...really. I took about two bites and had to toss it.

Mesh Posted: Wed Jun 14 14:05:15 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I would have fucked it.

I mean....I would have eaten the whole thing.

addi Posted: Wed Jun 14 14:47:21 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>I would have fucked it.

lol

I don't know what's wrong with me. That thought never entered my mind.

Mesh Posted: Wed Jun 14 15:47:20 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You're just weird, I guess.

Kira Posted: Wed Jun 14 21:52:40 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.allegromedical.com/products/185618.html

Puck said:
>I've heard tale of the metal spork.

Ifihadahif said:
>There are no metal sporks, it's just another urban legend.

Edward Lear said:
>They dined on mince and slices of quince,
>Which they ate with a runcible spoon

Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 15 14:14:39 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What the hell, did someone put NaOH into my cup? That sip of water really burned.

Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 15 15:32:58 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  God damn you Blues On the Green. Because of you they were charging for parking at Zilker. ON A WEDNESDAY! wtf I wanted to play disc-golf goddamnit.

Mesh Posted: Fri Jun 16 10:32:17 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=32654034

LOL! LOLOL!!! Sweet Heyzeus, that is just so ridiculous it's funny.

Mesh Posted: Fri Jun 16 10:33:41 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I mean hey, I like deathmetal, but come on now. That's just taking the whole bang really hard on your instrument and growl thing a bit far.

James Posted: Sun Jun 18 22:15:05 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Watch "Maestros Professionals" today.

Good movie. Laughed my head off.

Mesh Posted: Tue Jun 20 15:50:07 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The problem with youth these days is their parents. Fucking Doctor Spock and all his crap. Beat your kids, people!

But better yet, take an active role in their lives, set boundaries, give them real punishment, give them real rewards when they behave, etc etc. Fucking parents these days just set them down in front of the TV and let them run wild, and then wonder what happens when they grow up to be whores and thugs and drug addicts.

I'm an expert on the subject, by the way. E.X.P.E.R.T. Expert. I

Mesh Posted: Tue Jun 20 15:52:21 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I am an expert. I went to school for about 47 years studying that.

Mesh Posted: Tue Jun 20 19:28:16 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Rape kill murder devour defile torture molest disembowel poison decapitate ejaculate necrophile paedophile serial killer destroy debase erase infaticide genocide fratricide incest die die DIE DIE DIE

Mesh Posted: Tue Jun 20 19:28:43 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Now let's see what kind of sick freaks google brings to us.

choke Posted: Tue Jun 20 22:27:38 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh my.

Mesh Posted: Wed Jun 21 00:39:23 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Actually I just wanted to get those things off of my chest. They were weighing me down.

Mesh Posted: Wed Jun 21 20:06:53 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My buddy had a stroke today. :( I'm going to visit him in hospital tomorrow.

addi Posted: Wed Jun 21 21:22:11 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sorry to hear that, mesh. I hope for his sake the stroke damage isn't too bad or permanant.

Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 22 00:15:49 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I just got a call from his wife he didn't make it. I'm about in tears. He was only 56. I've only known him for about one and a half years but in the time I've known him he's always been there for me when I needed someone and has been so good to me. He was like a replacement father to me.

I'll keep you near my heart, Tomas. Rest in peace, buddy. You'll be missed dearly.

sweet p Posted: Thu Jun 22 12:56:51 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i'm thinking of you meshy.

FN Posted: Thu Jun 22 13:00:57 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  56 is a bit early to go if you ask me

addi Posted: Thu Jun 22 13:13:26 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hug...sorry for his family and for you, mesh. 56 is way too early to go.

I just went to a funeral for the father of a girl I once taught. He passed suddenly from a heart attack at age 53.

*i think I need to clean up some bad habits in my life and start really appreciating every day I wake up

Mesh Posted: Fri Jun 23 15:34:13 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I feel bad for his wife. They've been together since they were 18, so she's spent her entire adult life with him. And now he's gone. We're going to have a get together/BBQ in his honour tomorrow afternoon/evening/night and try to let her know that even though we can't possibly feel her pain, she's still not alone.

I like to use the / in my sentences.

Kira Posted: Sat Jun 24 00:43:42 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>
>I like to use the / in my sentences.

I always kick myself for using the slash because I feel the need to be more formal and type as if I were speaking. People who say "this-slash-that" out loud annoy me. This is the same reason I usually spell numbers instead of using digits.

I'm so sorry, Mesh.

Mesh Posted: Sat Jun 24 05:37:11 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm sorry :( I'll kill myself now.

Kira Posted: Sat Jun 24 21:43:26 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That would not make Kira happy. Plus you have to wait for a week.

Mesh Posted: Sun Jun 25 05:19:34 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's ok to kill myself in a week?

Mesh Posted: Mon Jun 26 00:43:06 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  "In high school I was hot and had a hot boyfriend. There was a mentally handicapped kid in a few of my classes who was in love with me all 4 years. One day senior year I told him to meet me in the bathroom so we could have sex. So, he followed me and he let me take off all his clothes. Then, I yelled for my boyfriend to come in and he carried the poor little guy out into the courtyard naked at lunch time and left him there. We hid his clothes in a bush. The whole school laughed at him standing there covering his private area and nipples. I felt horrible afterwards. We even hid his glasses so he couldn't see well enough to find his way out of the middle of the courtyard."

Wow, the sad part is I can completely imagine people being mean enough to actually do that.

Oh, Comet, when will you come cleanse the Earth of its virus!?!?!

Mesh Posted: Mon Jun 26 21:42:53 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Goodness gracious, I'm already ready for the weekend.

Mesh Posted: Tue Jun 27 14:47:21 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I just watched the Palestinian Dance Troupe. Enjoyable stuff.

It wasn't El Funoun, though. That would have been sweet if it were. I have two of their CD's.

addi Posted: Tue Jun 27 15:14:41 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  what kind of dances do they perform? Traditional folk type stuff?

Mesh Posted: Tue Jun 27 15:28:55 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yessir. Awesome stuff, it is.

AND ZOMG HAMAS WOULD LOVE THIS.

The women hold hands with men *gasp* AND THEIR HAIR AND NECKS AND FACES AREN'T EVEN COVERED!!!!

Mesh Posted: Tue Jun 27 15:49:27 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2006-06-26-recess-bans_x.htm?csp=34

*sigh* It's like their trying to make children grow into little vaginas.

Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 29 10:45:03 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Every morning I wake up, and I thank God that I'm not Carrot Top. No matter how bad things get, hey, at least I'm not Carrot Top.

addi Posted: Thu Jun 29 13:56:04 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>Every morning I wake up, and I thank God that I'm not Carrot Top. No matter how bad things get, hey, at least I'm not Carrot Top.

I'm glad you're not a carrot top too.

*my god this place is a ghost town lately. Quick mesh, think of a stimulating thread topic

Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 29 14:42:10 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm not smart enough!

choke Posted: Fri Jun 30 20:38:10 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  heh. Everybody loves a genga.

I haven't been around because I spent 3 days in airports or on planes and the last 2 days sleeping and squealing like a little girl every time I see my friends.

addi Posted: Fri Jun 30 21:01:47 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>I haven't been around because I spent 3 days in airports or on planes and the last 2 days sleeping and squealing like a little girl every time I see my friends.

so you're now home..without so much as a goodbye. shame on you.

Glad you made it safe. It's quite an adjustment for the body with the time difference.

choke Posted: Fri Jun 30 21:17:54 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>
>so you're now home..without so much as a goodbye. shame on you.
>
>Glad you made it safe. It's quite an adjustment for the body with the time difference.
>
I considered making a thread for it but didn't know how it rated on the importance meter.

But yes, I am home. It's okay.

Kira Posted: Fri Jun 30 21:54:34 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It has been one year from a year ago. You shall search Mr. Misses' username between July 1 and July 1 '05 and scroll down five posts, because apparently I cannot link a search results page.

No, I have not been hoarding that for an absurd length of time. Unless you call three months absurd.

Mesh, you now have my permission, but not my blessing, to get hit by a bus.

Kira Posted: Fri Jun 30 21:55:36 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  P.S. hello everyone. Work stinks.

sweet p Posted: Sat Jul 1 00:24:59 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hi kira
you were in my dream last night. it was very strange.

and i don't think three months is absurd.

Mesh Posted: Sat Jul 1 00:45:24 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Haha, wow. I can't believe that was a year ago. That, in all honestly, seems like I posted that just last month. I remember posting it, and I remember exactly what I was thinking and doing while posting it.

Wow, time goes by so fast.

Mesh Posted: Sat Jul 1 04:47:28 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ooohhh, so stefanie praytor wants to be my friend, huh? Well stefanie, you're pretty hot. If you want to be my friend, take off your clothes and bend over and let me violate you.

Mesh Posted: Sat Jul 1 04:49:22 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That's right. I want to degrade you and videotape it and show it to your father.

Kira Posted: Sat Jul 1 13:17:56 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>hi kira
>you were in my dream last night. it was very strange.

Hi P.
Was I polite? Did I wipe my feet before coming into your subconscious?

Mesh Posted: Sat Jul 1 17:23:37 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>Ooohhh, so stefanie praytor wants to be my friend, huh? Well stefanie, you're pretty hot. If you want to be my friend, take off your clothes and bend over and let me violate you.

Mr. Misses said:
>That's right. I want to degrade you and videotape it and show it to your father.

:( That was mean. Poor girl, I'm sure she's nice enough.

Mesh Posted: Sun Jul 2 00:14:54 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I am a master when it comes to catching things.

I just coaxed two geckos out of their hiding place by imitating their sounds, and I caught them both.

I didn't keep them for long though, I let them go back to their hiding spots.

I can catch anything. Grasshoppers, geckos, toads, rabbits, wasps, spiders, negroes.....

Speaking of spiders, I've adopted one on the back porch. I spoil it, I catch bugs all the time and throw it in it's web for it. It's really amazing how fast it is to go down to it, enclose it in it's web material, and then go back to it's original position. I clocked it at doing that in three seconds the other day.

I love my pet spider.

J. Posted: Sun Jul 2 09:22:47 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hi Mr. addi,

I tried to send you an email, but dor some reason it didn't work. I must have screwed up somewhere, and don't know how to fix it.

My YIM ID is jdtran2005@yahoo.com. I have some questions I really would like to ask you (because you're such a wise man *smile*). I hope you won't say no.

Thanks.

addi Posted: Sun Jul 2 13:50:41 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  you've been added to my yahoo contacts

Mesh Posted: Sun Jul 2 15:05:30 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  There is treachery afoot.

addi Posted: Sun Jul 2 18:46:14 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>There is treachery afoot.

I believe that's treachery afeet

Mesh Posted: Sun Jul 2 18:49:18 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I......don't know what was real, and what was dream.

Kira Posted: Sun Jul 2 23:32:22 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  So what's the deal with Mandarin and Cantonese? What is the difference, which is dominant, where is which spoken and by what social groups? Ignorant Americans want to know.

I mean inquiring. Inquiring American, singular.

Mesh Posted: Mon Jul 3 00:16:05 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't speak CANTonese, I speak CANonese!

I'm sorry, I looked at wikipedia but the explanations were just to long for me to try and....what's the word? Ah yes, paraphrase. I could....it's just that I'm feeling exceptionally lazy right now.

Mouse Posted: Mon Jul 3 01:57:58 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>I am a master when it comes to catching things.
>
>I love my pet spider.

You're so awesome, meshy.

sweet p Posted: Mon Jul 3 16:17:45 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>Hi P.
>Was I polite? Did I wipe my feet before coming into your subconscious?

you were very very quiet.
you were one of the few people i recognized in the basement of this club where a girl from my childhood repeatedly tried to kick me in the face.

?
i don't know either

Mesh Posted: Mon Jul 3 16:25:23 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>Mr. Misses said:
>>I am a master when it comes to catching things.
>>
>>I love my pet spider.
>
>You're so awesome, meshy.

However, not as awesome as you.

My pet spider is growing up so quickly. I've watched him grow from a little baby into a man.

Seems just like two weeks ago he was so small you had to get a foot away just to see him :(

Oh wait, that was 2 weeks ago. My bad.

Mesh Posted: Tue Jul 4 02:16:07 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Did I ever tell you guys about the time I was thiiiissss close *holds index finger and thumb a quarter inch apart* from starting internecine warfare between native british and muslim immigrants? It was so awesome, too. Everything was going according to plan, but then, two days before the start events, british intelligence found me out and put a stop to it and made sure it didn't happen.

Man, that sucks,too. I could have gone down in history as the man who lit the powder keg and exploded warfare between muslims and non-muslims in Europe. Man, goddamn British intelligence. It was so close. But they foiled my plot. The fucking wankers.

Mesh Posted: Fri Jul 7 16:02:34 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  my boss is so stupid. i can leave a message up like this, and he won't be able to figure out that Im saying bad things about him

mih tuoba sgniht dab gniyas mi taht tou erugif ot elba eb tnow eh dna siht ekil pu egassem a evael nac i diputs os si ssob ym

Mesh Posted: Fri Jul 21 00:35:44 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You guys just missed Mesh in his livid "I'm going to slit some throats and eat some hearts" killer mode. That guy seriously, seriously, does not realize the extreme amount of restraint I had to use to keep myself from smashing rock over his head. Seriously. I will treat you with respect and kindness as long as you do the same to me. You act like a jackass to me for no reason and I absolutely will not put up with it.

addi Posted: Fri Jul 21 09:44:41 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Truely tasteless, Addi....truely

Mesh Posted: Fri Jul 21 15:14:11 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What'd you do? Were you flirting with Coulter again?

addi Posted: Fri Jul 21 15:26:45 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>What'd you do? Were you flirting with Coulter again?

I wish!

Naw..for a few hours I used that gif I sent you as my avatar pic here, but it was so quiet I don't think anyone saw it

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]