Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

lets rape children
FN Posted: Thu Jun 1 11:15:03 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,19310781-2,00.html

Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 1 11:19:36 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LOL. I wouldn't call attention to the fact I'm a paedophile. Cause, you know, western society hates them. That's like, begging for someone to show up at one of their political party get-togethers with a truck bomb.

FN Posted: Thu Jun 1 11:41:57 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If an arab drives it it pays off twice

Although, wasn't mohammed a pedophile. Yeah, he was.

Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 1 12:23:51 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>
>Although, wasn't mohammed a pedophile. Yeah, he was.

I think one of his wives was 9, yeah.

Mark Posted: Thu Jun 1 15:15:19 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  On one side, it's fucking disgusting! Come on, children! When I read this initiative I became quite angry about it. It is my country... again some crazy things happening here. And how can an adult get excited by watching a child :s

BUT on the other hand... why not legalize what is already happening. Children age 12, sometimes even younger, giving sexual services for free stuff, cigarets or what not. 13, 14 or 15 year olds getting pregnant. So what if it's not legal, it happens anyways. It's not like the pregnant 14 year olds are the new Holy Virgin Maria! (Also blaming the boys here)

Still... Damn, how they can think of something like this... a political party. I would rather follow lenism than having having such a party in my government!

Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 1 15:19:35 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm still just amazed they are going out in the open like that. There may be a spike in murders in your country, wolffie.

But come on! 8 year olds! So hot guys, lol mirite!?!?!

FN Posted: Thu Jun 1 15:38:11 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  the closer to the zero, the tighter 'round your hero.

I mean...

What are they thinking! disgusting!

Mark Posted: Thu Jun 1 16:54:11 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>There may be a spike in murders in your country, wolffie.
At least a few serious beatings and more castrations... with bricks

sweet p Posted: Thu Jun 1 18:59:44 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Drop it down to 12 and then eliminate it alltogether..OKAY.......

Christophe said:
>the closer to the zero, the tighter 'round your hero.

..maybe I'll take back those kisses..

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Fri Jun 2 16:17:34 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  When I read this in the newspapers I was really disgusted. We even talked a while about it in class. I just can't believe that this is happening in a country next to mine, one that isn't really alot different. It just makes me scared more about the future.
All I can say is to use your brains, if they get votes, we have to take measures!

Mesh Posted: Fri Jun 2 17:12:16 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>the closer to the zero, the tighter 'round your hero.
>
>
>I mean...
>
>
>What are they thinking! disgusting!

heh

Mesh Posted: Fri Jun 2 17:18:36 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's funny 'cause it's true.

I mean.....

Shame on you, Christophe!

FN Posted: Fri Jun 2 17:25:41 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>..maybe I'll take back those kisses..

It's just something I picked up on TV, I didn't know what it meant

addi Posted: Fri Jun 2 20:38:56 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>It's just something I picked up on TV, I didn't know what it meant

lol
TV...it's ruining our kids these days!

Mark Posted: Sat Jun 3 00:24:16 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ~Just Imagine~ said:
>All I can say is to use your brains, if they get votes, we have to take measures!
Are you going to invade our country?

Mesh Posted: Sat Jun 3 01:13:08 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Come on guys. Everyone knows everyone is a paedophile. Just no one wants to admit it.

Except me. I must be the only non-paedophile in existance. You all disgust me. Go to hell you evil sick twisted fucking bastards.

FN Posted: Sat Jun 3 07:17:55 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I hope I'll never get a daughter.

I mean, what is a father to do if he sees the firm body of his 18 year old daughter next to that of his saggy 45 year old wife.

Questions, questions.

FN Posted: Sat Jun 3 07:20:00 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wolffie said:
>Are you going to invade our country?

I doubt it.

I'll fight alongside my Dutch neighbours. And everybody knows I can't be defeated, so why even bother.

Although I just remember she's Belgian too. In that case, this is a matter for the EU.

Ah, Union bliss *hugs european flag*

(I can sense hif's toes a-cringin' haha ;o)

Beep Posted: Sat Jun 3 08:04:33 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Christophe said:
>
>>It's just something I picked up on TV, I didn't know what it meant
>
>lol
>TV...it's ruining our kids these days!

heh, looks to me like TV is ruining Christophe, and Christophe is ruining your kids..

they're not breaking the law in doing it, and it's freedom of speech, if they want to set up a party of paedophiles i say let them, i wont vote for them and i disagree with what they do, but they should be allowed to voice their opinions.
for me it'd be scarier if they were banned from forming the party. that means that freedom of speech has been taken away from people because of mob rules. if the majority of people are against it (which i'm sure they are, and i hope they are) then they wont be voted for and that's that.

It's like, i disagree with what you say but i'll fight for your right to say it.

James Posted: Sat Jun 3 08:08:57 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Beep said:
>addi said:
>>Christophe said:
>>
>>>It's just something I picked up on TV, I didn't know what it meant
>>
>>lol
>>TV...it's ruining our kids these days!
>
>heh, looks to me like TV is ruining Christophe, and Christophe is ruining your kids..
>
>they're not breaking the law in doing it, and it's freedom of speech, if they want to set up a party of paedophiles i say let them, i wont vote for them and i disagree with what they do, but they should be allowed to voice their opinions.
>for me it'd be scarier if they were banned from forming the party. that means that freedom of speech has been taken away from people because of mob rules. if the majority of people are against it (which i'm sure they are, and i hope they are) then they wont be voted for and that's that.
>
>It's like, i disagree with what you say but i'll fight for your right to say it.

Well said. I agreed 100%.

addi Posted: Sat Jun 3 11:31:03 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>I hope I'll never get a daughter.

LOL! you are a hoot lately, Christophe. I think your daughter also hopes she never gets you : )

>I mean, what is a father to do if he sees the firm body of his 18 year old daughter next to that of his saggy 45 year old wife.

I really don't think you need to concern yourself with this. A father (a normal one anyway) looks at his daughter entirely differently than some other girl the same age. The weirdness of the male mind can look at his own 18 year old daughter and only see her with paternal loving eyes, and then look at her hot 18 year old friend and have dreams of doing the horizontal mombo with her.....same ages...different feelings entirely.

I'm glad I don't have a daughter. I would be worried about my male buddies putting the moves on her.

FN Posted: Sat Jun 3 12:16:37 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Still

I know a family where it is considered normal to be all at the same time in the bathroom during the mornings since they the parents have a lot of children.

Amongst the children are 3 girls, and the one I know at least is *hot*.

I think it would even suck to be her brother. Seriously, what would that do to your mind if you'd get turned on by seeing your shiny naked sister as she gets out of the tub.

Rubbing herself with that soft towel...

I think you can force it out of your head by saying "hey man, stop that, it's your daughter/sister".

But if she looks half decent and you see her I don't think one could deny noticing a hot woman

Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Jun 5 02:01:35 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  rape isn't really something to joke or have light debate about. some of us are child sexual abuse survivors and probably wouldn't take too kindly with suggestions that countries are legalizing scumbags to torture children. but then again... I'm probably waaaayyy off. as usual.

FN Posted: Mon Jun 5 06:32:46 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah. What are you gonna do, invade holland because of a group of 20 perverts.

addi Posted: Mon Jun 5 07:28:05 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Yeah. What are you gonna do, invade holland because of a group of 20 perverts.

Bush's secret list of what countries to invade next.

1. Iran
2. Syria
3. North Korea
4. Holland (moved up 20 spots from last week)
5. Venezuela
6. Canada
7. California Wine Country

Beep Posted: Mon Jun 5 10:57:42 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  James said:
>Beep said:
>>stuff
>
>Well said. I agreed 100%.

heh, that james person has impeccable taste. he'll go far in the GT community i'm sure.

Mesh Posted: Tue Aug 1 23:26:52 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lol

children are retarded. You don't need to rape them.

You just need to kill them.

And then, maybe rape them.

lol just kidding guys. I'm trying to get a rise out of you.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]