Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Question
CorDrine Posted: Sat Jun 17 07:23:21 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  How many cups of coffee can you drink before you start to twitch?

addi Posted: Sat Jun 17 08:15:50 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mmmmm...coffee. Sipping on a morning brew right now of Guatamalan, fresh ground.
I usually have 2 or 3 large cups every morning and then that's it. If I drink anything with caffeine in it in the afternoon or evening I toss and turn all night, with disturbing dreams of meshie under my bed.

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Sat Jun 17 08:26:24 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I find coffee rather undrinkable...

DanSRose Posted: Sat Jun 17 08:39:54 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  5-6 cups. I stopped drinking during my 8th.

addi Posted: Sat Jun 17 08:50:37 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ~Just Imagine~ said:
>I find coffee rather undrinkable...

that's unthinkable!
: )

CorDrine Posted: Sat Jun 17 08:57:24 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Next question: how do you drink your coffee? black? with sugar? with milk? with honey? With cocoa?

I drink mine black
or black with cocoa :)
no milk no sugar

addi Posted: Sat Jun 17 09:02:45 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  in the nude always...with cream

Posted: Sat Jun 17 09:36:18 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I generally drink 1-2 cups of coffe when I'm on vacation/out of school, and 3-5 when I'm in school. Lately, due to both being busy and a general lack of time, I've been taking caffeine pills to help me out a bit.

I take my coffee triple triple. Three cream, three sugar.

Mouse Posted: Sat Jun 17 12:50:18 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sometimes all it takes is one, but I don't think I've actually gone far enough to twitch without already being there on my own.
I seldom drink coffee, if I smell it then I want it and I'll get a craving once in a while but I prefer turkish tea. When I do drink coffee I usually drink it with two sugars, or fancy creamer stuffs.
Mouse

James Posted: Sat Jun 17 13:00:15 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  5-6 cups/day, black, no sugar, no cream.

libra Posted: Sat Jun 17 13:21:31 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have one cup a day. I refuse to have more. Cause then I have to keep on having more cups the next day...

I have to have mine with hot cocoa...

choke Posted: Sat Jun 17 14:23:27 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My friend and her sister had a competition of this nature once. I can't rememember how many it was, but I know that they both puked after a while.

I used to have coffee every Thursday, because that was the longest day of the week work wise. I'm a bit sensitive to caffeine so I twitch after energy drinks or just one strong coffee. So I only really drink it when I desperately need the energy. I don't want to become one of the Starbucks drones.

I have it with milk and 2 sugars.

And.. I was talking to my human anatomy teacher, and apparently the lethal dose of caffeine is like 10x smaller than the lethal dose of cocaine if you put them beside each other. I thought that was very interesting.

Ahriman Posted: Sat Jun 17 15:10:34 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm twitching right now...8 cups over 3 hours

Ahriman Posted: Sat Jun 17 15:11:15 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Just my right eye

It was italian roast

I feel hollow

Ahriman Posted: Sat Jun 17 15:12:00 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I've been drinking it since the 4th grade though, just graduated. Senior year gone :(

CorDrine Posted: Sat Jun 17 15:25:53 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>
>I have to have mine with hot cocoa...

^5! I wish cocoa smells like coffee

Mesh Posted: Sat Jun 17 15:41:03 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Four-four and a half, and black.

DanSRose Posted: Sat Jun 17 22:26:08 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Black, one or two sugars.
Unless I go to a coffee place and order a mocha (which I have not yet found the right at-home recipe for), I found coffee with milk exclusively undrinkable. It's like drinking cheese, and not in a fun way.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Jun 18 00:44:22 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mm 3 or 4 or maybe 5 or 6

i drink so much coffee/soda everyday my body is prolly running on stuff most people consider rocket fuel.

addi Posted: Sun Jun 18 08:49:05 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:

>I found coffee with milk exclusively undrinkable. It's like drinking cheese, and not in a fun way.

Well try it with real cream and not regular watered down milk, you silly silly man. It's a very delicious taste treat this way.

: )

sweet p Posted: Sun Jun 18 11:44:21 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  if i haven't had much to eat that day, even just one cup can give me the shakes. i don't really like coffee too much.
i prefer tea.
at one point i'd have 2 a day. now it's one a day and not always everyday.

erikagm Posted: Sun Jun 18 23:42:48 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Does this question pertain to before or after my gastritis and irritable bowel syndrome really started acting up?

If you're asking about before, then it would take about 10 cups for me to start shaking.

If you're asking abour after, I can't drink more than 3 cups without puking. It irritates my stomach way too much.

If it's really good coffee, I will drink it black. The aroma and consistency just enthrall me.

If it's crappy regular restaurant coffee brew, then I'll have it with lots of cream and sugar.

iggy Posted: Mon Jun 19 00:17:38 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  coffee dun work man.
everytime i get my coffee from the coffeeshop, i'd hear the verve's "the drugs don't work" in my head.

it takes one redbull to wake me up these days.

if there's no redbull in sight,
2 double shot espressos

addi Posted: Mon Jun 19 07:19:58 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>Does this question pertain to before or after my gastritis and irritable bowel syndrome really started acting up?

It pertains to right after your gastritis set in, but just before your irritable bowel syndrome kicked in.

misszero Posted: Mon Jun 19 07:58:33 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  if you drank 100 cups of coffee in a day, it'd kill you. that sounds like a lot, but its only one every, like, 15 minutes or so...

Beep Posted: Mon Jun 19 15:53:07 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I like coffee, i can only drink nice stuff though. instant tastes disgusting. i like a little bit of cream and 2 cubes of brown sugar/molases if you can get it.
I don't drink coffee very much at all, only if i meet a friend in a cafe that we hang around in, so maybe once a month.
I drink it for the aroma and taste rather than the keeping me awake, so i have never drunk nearly enough to make me twitch.

they did an experiment with spiders, giving one set caffeine and other such things found in coffee, and another marijuana. the caffeine ones made webs that were disjointed, random and pretty much unusable by spider standards to catch anything. the ones with marijuana made perfect and symmetrical webs.

Mesh Posted: Mon Jun 19 15:56:16 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Red bulls don't work for shit for me. I was driving to Las Cruces, NM, and in the last two hours I must have drank ten of those bad boys and I was still struggling to make it to a motel without snoozing.

kurohyou Posted: Tue Jun 20 17:36:00 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't drink coffee that much anymore. But in my college days I would drink 3 cups int he AM and then who knows how many at night when I would study at Perkins.

I stopped drinking Coffee regularly years ago and switched to Tea. Now I have my protein drink after my work out and 1-2 cups of tea when I get to the office.

Occasionally I will have a cup at the restraunt which I frequent on the weekends, but that is about it.

When I do drink it I have it w/ Cream and Splenda (Sugar Substitute)

Not that it matters...

kurohyou Posted: Tue Jun 20 17:37:28 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>Red bulls don't work for shit for me. I was driving to Las Cruces, NM, and in the last two hours I must have drank ten of those bad boys and I was still struggling to make it to a motel without snoozing.

I will have a red bull now and then but not too often. The energy drink that sent me over the edge was "Go Fast." I had three of those one day (can is about the same size as a red bull) and I was shaking and my heart was beating fast. Freakish and I haven't had any since.

Not that it matters...

Mesh Posted: Tue Jun 20 17:56:21 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  kurohyou said:
>
>Not that it matters...

Man, I always value your input. Come on now.

mat_j Posted: Tue Jun 20 18:05:52 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Depends on how much i've eaten if my body can take that much whiskey. Take the whiskey out of the coffe and i'd have to say one

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]