Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

What do you look forward to?
CorDrine Posted: Tue Jun 20 07:41:09 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  When you wake up every day in your life, what are the things that you most look forward to that makes it all worth while?

addi Posted: Tue Jun 20 07:58:39 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  seeing people i love..anything else that comes my way is just frosting on the cake.
The now and then exciting things in life that come my way add spice and are fun, but they're fleeting and quickly pass. It's really the common simple things that make my day...

coffee, hugging my dog, singing to my cats, GT, playing my guitar, playing tennis, friday night margaritas with friends, etc...

CorDrine Posted: Tue Jun 20 08:31:25 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Just think that my life is taken up too much by work and study that suddenly I found myself with nothing to look forward to, which I feel is kinda sad. Need to find back my mojo in life :)

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Tue Jun 20 09:41:09 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hmm I look forward to the end of my exams, ... , I'll be sooooo happy happy joy joy,...

FN Posted: Tue Jun 20 09:43:50 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  No kidding

With a little luck I'm looking forward to 3 months of partying and laziness ;o)

choke Posted: Tue Jun 20 11:19:08 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Going home in a week eeeeeeeeee

But actually I'm at the moment looking forward to really spending time with the friends I've made here, my days are chokablok of wonderful company up until I leave :D

Not looking forward to: Leaving an american summer for a NZ winter

iggy Posted: Tue Jun 20 13:30:59 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  my work
my colleagues

and now... world cup

Mesh Posted: Tue Jun 20 14:38:12 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Armageddon. Oh God, please let it come in my lifetime!

Just make sure I'm one of the last to die, so that I can take full advantage of the carnages and get away with lots of bad stuff. Who cares about going to hell? Pussys, that's who.

FN Posted: Tue Jun 20 14:38:59 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  And people who don't like the idea of red hot pokes up their anus

Mesh Posted: Tue Jun 20 14:49:11 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Pussys. That's what I said.

Mesh Posted: Tue Jun 20 14:50:04 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm feeling mighty mischevious today, you'll have to excuse me.

kurohyou Posted: Tue Jun 20 17:49:00 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My answer to this question would have changed a million times during the course of the last three months. But life has a funny way of stripping away the things that we elevate above their intended position in our lives.

My job used to take a lot of my time. I was driven and hell bent to be good at what I did. But nowadays the job is just a job, and I have begun re-defining myself outside of my job and everything else I have known. In doing so I've found a strange void of possibility where I am as peace with living in an uncertain time of my life.

Right now I look forward to every day because I dont' know what its going to bring and there is something exciting about that. Sometimes its good, sometimes its bad, but its generally a surprise.

I look forward to working out in the morning and hearing my kids' voices on the phone and seeing them when I get home.

I used to look forward to being in that better place. Where things are perfect and make sense and life is simple. But I don't think there is such a place as in a destination, but where you are at any given point.

How's that for some esoteric ranting?

At this very moment I look forward to going home tonight and perhaps one day getting a call from a jobsite or a contractor that is not frought with bad news...

I need a new job.

Not that it matters...

jennemmer Posted: Tue Jun 20 18:29:13 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I get up in the morning on a weekday to the hopes of an 'eurika' day. Not even a big eurika, just having solved a problem or turned a corner on something that was being difficult or learned something novel or useful I hadn't known before.

I've determined that myself and just about everyone I work with are sense of accomplishment junkies: We work hard and put in stupidly long hours some times for nothing more than the ability say when we are done that we are the ones who managed to pull it off.

Dancer Posted: Thu Jun 22 00:52:12 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  look forward to either england , holland or czech lifting the world cup!

iggy Posted: Thu Jun 22 02:48:14 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dream on if you want to see england lift the world cup

i say it's argentina or holland's year.

mwah ha ha ha

addi Posted: Thu Jun 22 06:35:47 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm going to watch the U.S. beat Ghana in a few hours : ) I'm pulling for Italy to win today and pull us into the next round...where we will immediately get eliminated.

Something tells me it's going to be Argentina smiling at the end of all this

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]