Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

I'm baaack !
ifihadahif Posted: Mon Jul 3 11:55:46 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey everyone, I'm back at home now and will be online from time to time to see what y'all are up to.
I can't sit up for very long so I won't be online as much as I'd like, but I am getting stronger every day.
The worst part is that I can't put any weight on my right let for at least another 6 weeks.
What the means in layman's terms is, I'm fucking helpless.
My wife has been an absolute saint, taking care of me all day and all night making sure I'm as comfortable as I can be, even wiping my ass for me because I cannot reach it myself in my condition.
She is the most incredible wonderful superwoman, words don't exist to describe my love for her.
Time for my pain pills and a nap now ...

addi Posted: Mon Jul 3 12:52:42 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  so good to have you back! what a nice caring wife too. You're a lucky guy...well, not with the driving accident, but with your spouse.
Hope you continue to recover quickly and as painlessly as possible, hif.

Mesh Posted: Mon Jul 3 14:58:37 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hifhiffymchifferdoodlehifmeisteroni! Glad you're back. Hope you make a full recovery. I'm sorry that this had to happen to you :( Such a terrible thing.

And I'm sure the guy who did it will be getting some "lovin'" from the homeboys in prison. If you catch my drift.

sweet p Posted: Mon Jul 3 15:58:00 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  :) hii

Posted: Tue Jul 4 03:09:50 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  welcome back, man!

James Posted: Tue Jul 4 10:54:01 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Welcome back, hif.

I've got some humor for you and mesh. Courtesy of Samuel Duplechain. It's from a great litle book Napalm and Silly Putty by George Carlin.

FOUR UNEASY MOMENTS~

m0ment 1-

Have you ever been in one of those serious social situations when you suddenly realize you have to pull the underwear out of the crack in your ass?
"Do you, Enrique, take this woman, Blanca, to be your lawful wedded wife?"
"Huh? Hold on, Rev." [Tugging violently at his pants] "Aah! Got it! Jesus, that was deep. Yes. Yes, I do. Excuse me, Rev, sometimes my shorts get sucked way inside my asshole." Ain't love grand?

m0ment 2-

Have you ever been at a really loud party where the music is deafening, and in order to be heard, you have to scream at the top of your lungs? Even if you're talking to the person right next to you? But then often, the music stops suddenly and everyone quiets down at the same time. and only your voice can be heard, ringing across the room:
"CHARLIE, I'M GONNA GET MY TESTICLES LAMINATED!!"
And everyone turns to look at Charlie's interesting friend.

m0ment 3-

Have you ever been talking to a bunch of guys, and you laugh through your nose and blow snot on your shirt? And then you have to just keep talking and hope they'll think it's part of the design? It works all right if you're wearing a Hawaiian shirt. But otherwise, they're gonna notice.
"Hey, Ed, check it out! Dave's got a big snot on his shirt! Howie, look! Phil, c'mere! Dave just blew a big snot all over himself."

Guys are such fun.

m0ment 4-

Did you ever meet a guy, and as you're shaking his hand you realize he doesn't have a complete hand? It feels like something is missing? And you're standing there holding a handful of deformed, knoblike, flesh?

Its unnerving, isn't it? But you can't react; you can't even look down at his hand. You have to make believe it feels great.

You can't go, "Eeeaauuu! How creepy! Where's your other fingers?"

You can't say that. It's not even an option. You have to hang in, smile big, and say, "Hey, swell hand! Gimme three! Okay! A high-three! Yo! Okay!

Mark Posted: Tue Jul 4 15:16:27 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  welcome back :)

mat_j Posted: Tue Jul 4 16:56:14 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Jees, i didn't know anything had even happened!!!!!

Lordy i'm an absent GTer!

Get well soon Hifmeister supreme!

jennemmer Posted: Tue Jul 4 20:35:27 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey hif, glad you're back :)

Take care and get well soon.

addi Posted: Tue Jul 4 21:24:44 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  James said:

>Have you ever been in one of those serious social situations when you suddenly realize you have to pull the underwear out of the crack in your ass?

I like the cut of your jib, James : )

this reminds me of watching Nadal play tennis at the French and at Wimbledon. I think those "pants" he likes to don while playing cause this problem for him because at least a dozen times he's getting ready to serve and suddenly his hand goes back to his butt and he pulls his underwear out of his butt. It must not phase him in the least because he certainly knows there's cameras on him and millions of viewers watching. Perhaps it's a spanish cultural thing and they find it socially acceptable...like burping after a good meal.
I guess we should all be thankful he's not putting his hand down the front of his pants to adjust his schlong for all the world to see.

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Jul 5 18:40:20 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Thanks for all the well wishes everybody, they are very much appreciated.

I will try to keep up my posting slut habits as usual, but through the fog of the painkillers, it could be kind of tough. Might have to wait a few weeks to get back to par.

Just don't any of you young whippersnappers be getting any ideas while I'm at a disadvantage here, I'm still in charge ya know !
:-)

addi Posted: Wed Jul 5 20:38:44 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yes..yes...of course you are.

: )

don't drink when you take one of those pills hif..it'll mess with your brain and turn you into a liberal

: )

Nikki Posted: Wed Jul 5 20:40:18 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hee hee hee

cunts

Kira Posted: Thu Jul 6 00:04:15 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  HIF!

Get well double quick.

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Jul 6 20:11:01 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>HIF!
>
>Get well double quick.
>
Thanks Darlin', I'm healing as fast as I can.

choke Posted: Mon Jul 10 02:52:31 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh, hope you're in less pain by now.

What is a nadal?

antartica Posted: Fri Jul 14 03:17:40 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  oopsies... didn't know that bro

get back up soon papa thong. get well soon
and don't mind the painkillers
just post on ! ! !

Mesh Posted: Sat Jul 22 15:48:30 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  How are you doing now, hiffaroni? I hope your recovery is progressing well. Stay strong.

ifihadahif Posted: Sat Jul 22 19:52:23 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>How are you doing now, hiffaroni? I hope your recovery is progressing well. Stay strong.
>
Doing much better these days, thank you for asking.

I'm still a one legged creature for at least a couple more weeks, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Mesh Posted: Sat Jul 22 20:23:06 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That's good. I must say, on behalf of all drunks everywhere, I am terribly sorry this happened to you. It's not fair, and it's not right. And I hope the guy that did it gets raped in prison really hard. And stabbed. And his pudding and bread gets stolen as well. Serves him right. The fucker. Just give me his address and I'll set him straight for you, my friend.

ifihadahif Posted: Sat Jul 22 20:50:21 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>That's good. I must say, on behalf of all drunks everywhere, I am terribly sorry this happened to you. It's not fair, and it's not right. And I hope the guy that did it gets raped in prison really hard. And stabbed. And his pudding and bread gets stolen as well. Serves him right. The fucker. Just give me his address and I'll set him straight for you, my friend.
>
I believe his current address is the Jefferson County jail, Louisville, Ky.
I too want him to feel some pain, but not too much, because I want him to be well enough to work so he can pay off the huge judgement I expect to get against him in my lawsuit.

Mesh Posted: Sat Jul 22 20:55:55 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>
>I too want him to feel some pain, but not too much, because I want him to be well enough to work so he can pay off the huge judgement I expect to get against him in my lawsuit.
>
>

Ahhh yep. I hear that. I hope it all works out in your favour. Surely it must. If not, the guv-ment will have to answer to me.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]