Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

4th of July
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Jul 3 15:29:43 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  How does one delicately let your parental units that you live with your signifigant other?

the parental units in question are very right wing and call that sort of behavior as "shacking up"....

the story given to the said units was "my roommate is a good friend.." bit. I'm feeling like a retard for saying that because i want them to meet him now.

I'm a little stuck now. I'm convinced they know that he's not just a "friend". But I can't overcome the little willies I get when I attempt to talk about it....

advice?

Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Jul 3 15:31:25 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i forgot to add that they've invited me over to this huge 4th of july party and asked me if my "friend" could drive me. erm. yeah. i said no... i think they want to meet him... but maybe not. who knows.

Mesh Posted: Tue Jul 4 02:24:37 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You're both at least 18, right? I'd say it's time for them to realize you're an adult, and you have your own life to lead as you see fit. Of course, I don't know your parents, so I don't know if they would in essence just wash their hands of you over something like that or not.

Just tell them that you two love eachother and really care about eachother, I suppose.

I'm knackered, I could probably give better advice were I not. Sorry.

Mesh Posted: Tue Jul 4 02:26:43 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  PS Happy fourth of july to all the american people. This holiday to me is a chance to

A. Drink beer and eat lot's of good food while hanging out with cool people.

B. Celebrate freedom and independance. Not from Britain, but from anything that keeps you down. Fuck it all.

C. Shoot off fireworks.

D. I thought having at least a letter D. would be nice.

E. Going swimming at the lake and watching drunk college girls in bikinis make jackasses out of themselves.

libra Posted: Tue Jul 4 13:14:55 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I always figured that part of the explanation that I was living with a boyfriend would be financial...that he's the easiest person to live with and that i needed a roommate...

but i haven't lived with my boyfriend...I don't know if i want to anytime soon.

mat_j Posted: Tue Jul 4 16:48:24 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Happy independence day y'all.....

Come on you've had enough fun with the country, give it back.

Pleaseeeeee

We won't break it!

addi Posted: Tue Jul 4 21:40:58 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Happy independence day y'all.....
>
>Come on you've had enough fun with the country, give it back.

can we just give a few of our politicians back to you and keep the country?

mat_j Posted: Wed Jul 5 17:05:36 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You ever wonder why in the history of Britain more Royals and witches got beheaded than crooked politicians?

Because we learned a long time ago if you kill a politician two take it's place.

That whoele magic brooms vs Mickey Mouse in Fantasia is a metaphor for this!

mat_j Posted: Wed Jul 5 17:06:20 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  In fact if you want, just give us back the 13 colonies, you can keep the rest- vegas baby!!! come on.... please, give us bone here!

addi Posted: Wed Jul 5 20:42:23 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>In fact if you want, just give us back the 13 colonies, you can keep the rest- vegas baby!!! come on.... please, give us bone here!

it puts a smile on my face to see you posting here, mattie_j...it makes me almost overlook the fact that you're Welsh.

*you can have New Jersey. We don't want it anymore. If fact we'll even throw in Bruce Springsteen

misszero Posted: Tue Jul 18 23:47:49 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:

>*you can have New Jersey. We don't want it anymore. If fact we'll even throw in Bruce Springsteen

ahahahaha, i don't care if this thread is just trying to die with dignity, this is hilarious. You tickled my funnybone addi, and it's been a little cantankerous lately. Actually, the only time i seem to find things laugh out loud funny, is when i'm at the library at uni. so then, when i laugh at them, people turn around and frown at me and are all like "you're not using that computer for uni work. Bah Humbug!"

like now for example... i feel bad for the big line of people waiting to use this computer for stuff that's actually legitimate. but not bad enough to stop reading all the threads i've been missing

addi Posted: Wed Jul 19 07:26:40 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:

>ahahahaha, i don't care if this thread is just trying to die with dignity, this is hilarious.

: )

me and this thread are hoping to die with dignity. The thread has a good shot at it...I'm not so sure about me though.

mat_j Posted: Fri Jul 21 14:55:19 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>mat_j said:
>>In fact if you want, just give us back the 13 colonies, you can keep the rest- vegas baby!!! come on.... please, give us bone here!
>
>it puts a smile on my face to see you posting here, mattie_j...it makes me almost overlook the fact that you're Welsh.
>
>*you can have New Jersey. We don't want it anymore. If fact we'll even throw in Bruce Springsteen

You know what, it's a deal, though i insist you keep the citizens of New Jersey as a token of our appreciation

Mesh Posted: Sat Jul 22 16:37:05 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I insist that those guidos be offed. Genocide isn't always a bad thing, you know.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]