Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Rant-o-ramadan
mat_j Posted: Fri Jul 21 15:33:00 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Every July since they were cast out of their paradise in the fair lands of Trowegia, the Trowsephite people celebrate Rant-o-Ramadan every July, it's in fact the only public holiday that's also a type of Jihad, as it can be declared at any point of the year and lasts as long as the ranter desires.

July however is our holy time when our ancient philosopher Matthew the Jay from his seclusion on the big rock candy mountain decided the survival of the Sephite people depend on our ablility to be heared above others.

So here it is people, cast aside your shackles stand up and rant unto the world!

Join me and declareth a jihad against silence.

What i'm basically saying is have a bit of shout about what you feel like, then we can all have the traditional Rantoramadan feast of food and booze!

addi Posted: Fri Jul 21 15:49:30 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  After much deep and profound brain things inside my head, I have concluded you are cute and plushy.

mat_j Posted: Fri Jul 21 15:55:51 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  are you decrying Rant-o-ramadan?!

I declare you shallow and pedantic* if we're using words at each other i might not get! Hmmm yes shallow and pedantic.

*I am paraphrasing family guy, not actually calling you shallow and pedantic by the way

addi Posted: Fri Jul 21 16:06:57 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  No, Sir..I love the whole concept of Rant-o-ramadan. I have nothing to rant on at the moment, but I'm sure I will any minute now.

and I am shallow and pedantic : )

and speaking of Family Guy you need to check out the post I put up the other day on the "North, South, East and West" thread. There's a link to a family guy video that had me in tears from laughing so hard....mostly because I'm a shallow and pedantic guy.

Mesh Posted: Fri Jul 21 17:01:11 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I hate jews. And muslims. And christians. And satanists. And hindus. And buddhists. And wiccans. And atheists. And agnostics. And paganists. And animists. And newage religionists. And niggers. And spics. And guidos. And krauts. And sand niggers. And dotheads. And zipperheads. And men. And women. And children. And people who drive vehicles. And people who wear clothes. And people who don't wear clothes. And fat people. And skinny people. And average people. And tall people. And short people. And medium people. And pretty people. And ugly people. And just alright people. And people born in Januar. And people born in February. And people born in March. And people born in April. And people born in May. And people born in June. And people born in July. And people born in August. And people born in September. And people born in October. And people born in November. And people born in December. And people with hair. And people without hair. And people who eat. And people who drink. And people who breathe air.

addi Posted: Fri Jul 21 17:29:21 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Phew!
thank goodness I don't fit into any of those categories. I'd hate it if you hated me.

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Jul 21 18:34:43 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What means "people born in januar" ?

choke Posted: Fri Jul 21 21:09:19 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I hate my stump of a toe. And people who bounce balls near me. And people who want a look at it then say it's gross. I know it's gross. It's attached to me. It looks like an alien birth canal. I hate people who walk too close. I hate people who stamp and pretend they don't know I'm bung. I hate my sister, for telling me she was going to put a nail through it. I hate that my best friends birthday party is tonight and if I go I won't be able to come downstairs because I'm so afraid someone will get drunk and fall on it. I hate braces and that I can only talk half as much as I want to and if I get excited noone will understand me. I hate that I have two teeth out and can't chew, and that the metal on my teeth prevents me from closing my mouth all the way so it hurts when I try. I hate that my leg is turning purple and my foot is asleep but I'm too afraid to move it in case my gross toe wakes up.

addi Posted: Fri Jul 21 21:59:55 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  you're still a beautiful person, tiff. remember that when you look in the mirror.

Mesh Posted: Fri Jul 21 22:45:34 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That's what the month after December is you mo fo.

Kira Posted: Fri Jul 21 23:42:22 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I got a twinge of panic reading the title of this thread.

ifihadahif Posted: Sat Jul 22 08:45:31 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>That's what the month after December is you mo fo.
>
:-)

Mesh Posted: Sat Jul 22 13:14:32 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Israel is so fucking dumb. They say it's Lebanons fault this is happening, because they aren't disarming Hizbollah? The Lebanese goverment is weak as shit, and it's now further weakened by this Israeli bombardment.

Not to mention everyone knows Israel occupied southern Lebanon for 18 YEARS and couldn't defeat Hizbollah. And they're the strongest military in that region. They ultimately pulled out in 2000.

It's all a crock of shit. Israel is shit. Hizbollah is shit. Iran is shit. Syria is shit. If it wouldn't inevitably draw in western forces, I'd say I wish they would just have a full out war and destroy eachother. Maybe after a few MILLION die they'd learn to live with eachother.

Or not. But still....at least a few million would be dead.

I'm in a bad mood. Who could tell.

What a crock of shit.

mat_j Posted: Sat Jul 22 13:32:58 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That's the spirit come one come all and rant.

Slightly less important to the world than Meshies previous rant here's one i made earlier about how much people who send bulletins on mysapce piss me off-

This is the first bulletin i've ever sent and i'm sending it to say a lot of people post a load of fucking bulletins!!!

Nobody cares about a majority of the shit people put in these things!

I've only just managed to threaten everyone i know into not sending on those chain mails i receive in my e-mail inbox using every piece of twisted logic i could think of (did you know it's more unlucky to send one than not to because the supreme being/force can't respect anyone who falls for that kind of crap and punishes you!!).

Anway the point-

Think before you post your next bulletin, where did i get this survey, petition, heart warming story about some poor 'tard from?

It's more than likely it's been sent to you by a weiner friend, because you are not in any way special or interesting it's likely everybody else has seen it a million boring times before.

(This rant was brought to you on behalf of July the holy Month of Rantoramadan in the Sephite calender, author accepts that if this backfires he will cry racism to the law makers until his throat is sore, that is all)

ifihadahif Posted: Sat Jul 22 13:43:30 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>Israel is so fucking dumb. They say it's Lebanons fault this is happening, because they aren't disarming Hizbollah? The Lebanese goverment is weak as shit, and it's now further weakened by this Israeli bombardment.
>
>
>Not to mention everyone knows Israel occupied southern Lebanon for 18 YEARS and couldn't defeat Hizbollah. And they're the strongest military in that region. They ultimately pulled out in 2000.
>
>
>It's all a crock of shit. Israel is shit. Hizbollah is shit. Iran is shit. Syria is shit. If it wouldn't inevitably draw in western forces, I'd say I wish they would just have a full out war and destroy eachother. Maybe after a few MILLION die they'd learn to live with eachother.
>
>
>Or not. But still....at least a few million would be dead.
>
>
>
>I'm in a bad mood. Who could tell.
>
>
>What a crock of shit.
>
The main differnce being that Israel would like to be left alone and live in peace, while all their neighbors are dedicated to their destruction.

mat_j Posted: Sat Jul 22 14:00:00 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey hey hey, that didn't sound like a rant, you get your ass back in here young man and rant about it, glibmas is december!

Mesh Posted: Sat Jul 22 14:56:27 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>
>The main differnce being that Israel would like to be left alone and live in peace, while all their neighbors are dedicated to their destruction.

We'll have to agree to disagree. I don't believe there is any innocent party in Arab-Israeli conflict.

I think on both sides the average civilian wants peace, but those who hold any sort of sway don't, as well as a very vocal and visible minority of extremists. Surely you don't think the average Lebanese citizens are enjoying this right now?

Mesh Posted: Sat Jul 22 15:16:10 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  And let me just state for the record. I'm not pro-Israeli, obviously. I am also definitely NOT pro-Arab.

Both sides have done/are doing/will do fucked up things to eachother. They need to just knock it the hell off already before I get angry and take off my belt.

Mesh Posted: Sat Jul 22 15:26:27 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Also, Christians are not Christians. They are Jews. They are a sect of Judaism. Don't try to differentiate yourselves. You're Jews. Jews. Jews.

Also, time is not linear. Duh. It is only perceived as being so.

Mesh Posted: Sat Jul 22 15:38:40 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh. Oh. And this is something that sends me into a furious rage.

It is spelled geoduck. GEODUCK. Therefore it should be pronounced JEE-OH-DUCK. IT SHOULD NOT BE PRONOUNCED GOOEY-DUCK FOR CONSARN SAKES!@

CONFOUND IT

Thank you Mat_j for this topic.

Mesh Posted: Sat Jul 22 16:25:12 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Part of a post from an Israeli on another forum. I just found it interesting to hear the point of view from someone who lives there.

"In his somewhat questionable reasoning, as I said, I believe Olmert just wants to get rid of the threat to Israel named Hezbollah. It's obvious that this organization has no reason to exist other than to fight Israel.
I've talked to Arabs in Israel, maybe not Palestinians but certainly ones who understand the Palestinians better than I do.
The truth is that neither side, as a majority, wants the destruction of the other. Of course, it would be comfortable for the other side to just vanish, but that's not realistic and apart for a few extremist lunatics, nobody really believes that will happen. Most Israeli citizens just want to go to work, come back to the wife and kids, and live their lives in peace, without having to fight anyone, and without risking your kid dying because some extremist can blow up the nightclub where he took his girlfriend.
Palestinian arabs just want to raise their multitude of kids without risking tanks coming in everyday and making them sweep their street, without poverty and unliveable conditions, and without a war over their heads because their leaders and ours can't make up their minds about what every side wants and can give up.
Of course, there are extremists on the Palestinian side - Hamas, partially; Al-aqsa, some others, who steer the Arab thought towards hatred. Those, together with Hezbollah in Lebanon, want the complete destruction of Israel without condition. Fanatics, extremists, lunatics, all of them. I doubt there will be much reasoning with those, but I do believe with the right approach and a well-planned initiative there can be made peace, even with Hamas in government.

What the Israeli leadership wants is unclear. The whole deal is shrouded with so much politics, so much temperament, so much transcience. There's been no leader to come in a put the hot iron in this wound since Rabin who was murdered by the same extremists who fuel this fire. [Check out the wound->fire metaphor metamorphosis.] If my math is correct, the government in Israel changes once in two years, on average. What leader has the guts to start a complete, comprehensive politic-diplomatic move to make a real step towards peace, knowing that public opinion might be against him and that he most certainly couldn't be around to see his action through? Not Olmert, definitely. And most certainly not Abbas. Where is the next Rabin? Where's the Palestinian Sadat? We've proved over the years, with our peace: a cool peace, maybe, but peace with Jordan and Egypt, that their reasoning with us and our with the Arab counterparts can be done with the right leaders in place."

ifihadahif Posted: Sat Jul 22 19:47:31 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I would ask you then, why does Hezbollah need the thousands of rockets they had accumulated over the last 12 yrs ?

They are not a nation unto themselves and have no need for them other than to commit acts of terror.

I also disagree with you on point that most all of Israels neighbors are dedicated to their destruction.

The Lebanese have only themselves to blame for their problems now because they allowed Hezbollah to intimidate them. Hezbollah store all their weapons in private homes and mosques and hide among the civilian population. Because of this, it is primarily the fault of Hezbollah that civilians are dying in this conflict. An ugly fact to be sure, but all wars are ugly.

In the past Israel has committed some questionable acts, but let's not give moral equivalency to an organization that is committed to the destruction of Israel and has not compunction about killing as many civilians, women, and children as possible, and Israel who would willingly live in peace if only allowed to.
Let's not forget how this particular conflict started. It was totally unprovoked and only 6 months after Israel withdrew from Gaza.

Mesh Posted: Sat Jul 22 20:17:23 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I am drunk right now so I am in no condition to debate.

Though, it could be argued that I never am because I'm stupid. Oh well. I love you though I disagree with you.

Rest assured I think hizbollah are a bunch of scumbags as well. But I can understand how they came into existance and why they continue on.

Mesh Posted: Sat Jul 22 20:52:38 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Also.

This will sway you into agreeing with me. About everything.

http://basshunter.m0o.eu/anna/index_en.php

addi Posted: Sun Jul 23 08:12:24 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:

>Both sides have done/are doing/will do fucked up things to eachother.

Yep. pardon me but there are lots of fucked up people on both sides doing fucked up things. And so far none of these fucked up idiots have the insight to see that their tit-for-tat strategy isn't going to work...it's only causing more deaths and hatred.
Sadly, the average Jew and Muslim just trying to get on with life are the ones getting fucked over.

It's as stupid as us thinking the insurgents will see the light and accept our occupation of iraq.

*on a side note I seem to remember a post from DanSRose last month saying he was going to Israel for month. I don't think he chose the best time to be a tourist over there.

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Jul 23 09:25:22 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I wouldn't exactly call this a tit for tat situation.
You say the average Muslim is getting fucked here, but if you go into Iran or Syria and ask the average person what their thoughts are about Israel, you would most likely hear that they should be destroyed.

We have a situation here where one side wants to live in peace and the other side wants to destroy them and is willing to drop bombs on women and children to accomplish this.
One side hides among the civilian populace and in mosques, where the other side wears uniforms and goes to great pains to protect civilians.

Hezbollah is nothing more than the crips and the bloods banded together with a 200 million dollar budget.

addi Posted: Sun Jul 23 09:52:44 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>I wouldn't exactly call this a tit for tat situation.

okay..it's a tit for shit situation

>You say the average Muslim is getting fucked here, but if you go into Iran or Syria and ask the average person what their thoughts are about Israel, you would most likely hear that they should be destroyed.

sorry, hif, but getting your information from Fox and Townhall and those other biased sites you frequent does not give you the "in" on what the average person in any of those countries thinks.

>We have a situation here where one side wants to live in peace and the other side wants to destroy them and is willing to drop bombs on women and children to accomplish this.

Yes...classic oversimplification, where you can fit it nicely into a little black and white box. Israel wears the white hats and all the surrounding muslims wear black hats.

>Hezbollah is nothing more than the crips and the bloods banded together with a 200 million dollar budget.

Yeah they suck. I wasn't defending those turds.

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Jul 23 12:01:20 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>
>sorry, hif, but getting your information from Fox and Townhall and those other biased sites you frequent does not give you the "in" on what the average person in any of those countries thinks.
>
Perhaps you could enlighten me then . . .

>>We have a situation here where one side wants to live in peace and the other side wants to destroy them and is willing to drop bombs on women and children to accomplish this.
>
>Yes...classic oversimplification, where you can fit it nicely into a little black and white box. Israel wears the white hats and all the surrounding muslims wear black hats.
>
Really ? Are you saying Israel does not want to live in peace and most of their surrounding neighbors do not want to destroy them ?

sweet p Posted: Sun Jul 23 13:04:16 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i started off liking this thread and now it just makes me want to throw up.

addi said:
>*on a side note I seem to remember a post from DanSRose last month saying he was going to Israel for month.

i was thinking about this as well. just a few days ago my uncle and cousin tried to leave israel but were kept in the country longer than expected. they were finally allowed to leave for italy and made their way back home from there.

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Jul 23 13:52:36 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>i started off liking this thread and now it just makes me want to throw up.
>
I'm sorry, was it because of me ?

Mesh Posted: Sun Jul 23 13:54:28 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Don't be silly. It was because of me.

addi Posted: Sun Jul 23 19:21:46 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>i started off liking this thread and now it just makes me want to throw up.

might I suggest turning your head away from the computer if this happens again. I discovered most insurance policies won't cover a ruined motherboard due to someone puking on it.

addi Posted: Sun Jul 23 19:46:26 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  God's existence is not dependant on me believing in him, or not believing in him. He is either there or not there, no matter what my personal feelings are on the subject.

Life, love, relationships, career choices, religion, political conflicts, abortion, homosexuality, war, capital punishment, stem cell research, parenting, marijuana use, racial stereotypes, and sexual choices, to name just a few, are very rarely black and white issues. When a person acknowledges the greyness that surrounds so many of life's decisions they can sometimes become overwhelmed with doubt and insecurities, but they also become a wiser person.

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Jul 23 21:19:22 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>God's existence is not dependant on me believing in him, or not believing in him. He is either there or not there, no matter what my personal feelings are on the subject.
>
>
>Life, love, relationships, career choices, religion, political conflicts, abortion, homosexuality, war, capital punishment, stem cell research, parenting, marijuana use, racial stereotypes, and sexual choices, to name just a few, are very rarely black and white issues. When a person acknowledges the greyness that surrounds so many of life's decisions they can sometimes become overwhelmed with doubt and insecurities, but they also become a wiser person.
>
True enough but sometimes however rarely, there are no grey areas and it is very simply black and white.

addi Posted: Mon Jul 24 07:09:35 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>True enough but sometimes however rarely, there are no grey areas and it is very simply black and white.

Which is why I wrote "When a person acknowledges the greyness that surrounds SO MANY of life's decisions", and not "...ALL OF life's decisions".

For example, the statement "Bush doesn't know his head from his ass", contains no grey area. Clearly it is true, with no ifs, ands, or buts about it.
: )

addi Posted: Mon Jul 24 08:26:21 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe, get your fine ass back here! Your break has been long enough.

Mesh Posted: Mon Jul 24 15:41:07 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Where's he gone too?

PS my Israeli friend Yael's brother is on the front lines right now. Obviously, I am not going to say anything around her, except that I hope her brother stays safe.

I feel bad for her. That can't be nice knowing a sibling(or any loved one) is in harms way like that.

When I am world Dictator I am banning war. Anyone who opposes will be annihalted by my Friendly Reminder To Be Nice forces. These will be called "Friendship operations of love and care".

ALSO! BITCH!! Don't ride my ass on an one lane turnaround ramp when there is someone in front of me. Obviously I can not get out of your way. I hate other drivers. Really.

Mesh Posted: Tue Jul 25 00:02:06 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wooooo it's Tuesday tomorrow. Woooo.

You have to get yourself psyched for every day of the week. That makes the week go faster. Like "WHOA MAN! IT'S ALREADY MONDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!" And then before you know it, it's Friday and you have two days off from work.

In my experience anyway. Which is the only thing that really matters.

beetlebum Posted: Tue Jul 25 00:43:35 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>Wooooo it's Tuesday tomorrow. Woooo.
>
>
>
>You have to get yourself psyched for every day of the week. That makes the week go faster. Like "WHOA MAN! IT'S ALREADY MONDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!" And then before you know it, it's Friday and you have two days off from work.
>
>
>In my experience anyway. Which is the only thing that really matters.

I concur.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Jul 25 08:44:03 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Firday morning, don't sweat it man, it'll be monday before you know it !

Mesh Posted: Tue Jul 25 15:23:52 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  but it doesnt work on weekends it goes into reverse mode then

Mesh Posted: Tue Jul 25 15:58:49 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Make his fight on the hill in the early day
Constant chill deep inside
Shouting gun, on they run through the endless gray
On they fight, for they are right, yes, but who's to say?
For a hill, men would kill. Why? They do not know
Severed wounds test their pride
Men of five, still alive through the raging glow
Gone insane from the pain that they surely know

For whom the bell tolls
Time marches on
For whom the bell tolls

Take a look to the sky just before you die
It's the last time he will
Blackened roar, massive roar, fills the crumbling sky
Shattered goal fills his soul with a ruthless cry
Stranger now are his eyes to this mystery
He hears the silence so loud
Crack of dawn, all is gone except the will to be
Now they see what will be, blinded eyes to see

For whom the bell tolls
Time marches on
For whom the bell tolls

mat_j Posted: Tue Jul 25 17:35:45 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>>
>Really ? Are you saying Israel does not want to live in peace and most of their surrounding neighbors do not want to destroy them ?
>
>
You only have to look at the territorial gains Israel made during the Yom Kippur war, admittedly Chaim Herzog claimed that Israel unianimously voted in favour of returning the captured sections of the Golan heights and the Sinai back to their respective owners but a lot of time, money and effort had already been put into erecting the Bar-Lev line.

International (American) pressure forced that issue as Israel could not have continued to fight that war without American support. It's bad defence policy to want the borders Israel has, at least contries like Egypt or Jordan have a little room for absorbtion before they can gather their forces for a counter assault, in Israel you can go from the Golan Heights to the sea port of Haifa or Nazareth in under an hour.

If you allowed them too, the Hawks of the Israeli echelons would absorb much of that surrounding territory in no time. As it stands Israel is another CIA state, how humiliating do you think it must have been for Sharon in his final months to have had to withdraw the settlers from that region, you think he wanted to do that?

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Jul 25 19:04:10 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>ifihadahif said:
>
>>>
>>Really ? Are you saying Israel does not want to live in peace and most of their surrounding neighbors do not want to destroy them ?
>>
>>
>You only have to look at the territorial gains Israel made during the Yom Kippur war, admittedly Chaim Herzog claimed that Israel unianimously voted in favour of returning the captured sections of the Golan heights and the Sinai back to their respective owners but a lot of time, money and effort had already been put into erecting the Bar-Lev line.
>
>International (American) pressure forced that issue as Israel could not have continued to fight that war without American support. It's bad defence policy to want the borders Israel has, at least contries like Egypt or Jordan have a little room for absorbtion before they can gather their forces for a counter assault, in Israel you can go from the Golan Heights to the sea port of Haifa or Nazareth in under an hour.
>
>If you allowed them too, the Hawks of the Israeli echelons would absorb much of that surrounding territory in no time. As it stands Israel is another CIA state, how humiliating do you think it must have been for Sharon in his final months to have had to withdraw the settlers from that region, you think he wanted to do that?
>
Can you blame them for taking the land ?
They were attacked and fought back.
When they left Lebanon it was with the caveat that Hezbollah would disarm and disband, instead they just accumulated 13,000 rockets to fire at Israel.
When they pulled out of Gaza, Hamas just turned it into a launch pad for more terror. I say fuck them both and hope Israel kills as many as possible.

Facts are that if no one shoots at Israel, there is no Middle East war, at least not with Israel.

mat_j Posted: Wed Jul 26 06:14:19 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  So in response to my original point of contention i'd have to say no, i disagree with you.

DanSRose Posted: Thu Jul 27 05:53:06 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Waves hi from the guy who is the one there.

I'm not dead and all that.
While Israel is certainly no dear little angel, the country is the size of NJ. It's teeny and you can drive north to south in a day, stopping only once to pee. People are tired of having their loved ones being shot and blown up (and has lost a family member or two) because after two thousand years of saying "We're coming back home", they were let to come back home after lobbying every major country, and there that big genocide thing.

Israel doesn't want Gaza. It's a shit hole. Really it is. No one wants Gaza. It's a shit hole. The north is pretty and has farmland vantage points. They don't want any of the other it has and has offered offered offered to give up the Western bank of the Jordan River to prevent suicide bombers from getting onto buses or going into pizza places and blowing up everything including themselves.
Israel gave back the oil oil oil rich land of Sinai to show they were committed to not getting attacked anymore though they can easily kick the ass of any invader, because that's what history has been showing. There has been only 1 or 2 pre-emptive strikes and that was when someone looked and said "Hey! They're massing on the borders! Dicks!"

Everyone I've talked to wants to just live without the fear that they have to have.
And if you really think that the CIA owns Israel, you've never talked to an Israeli. They're as stubborn as Christophe. They won't budge bend fold contort on their opinion or what really matters. They won't be owned.

Again, I'm not dead, so Hii!

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Jul 27 09:40:41 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Good for you Dan !

Mesh Posted: Thu Jul 27 14:46:09 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm glad you didn't get dead Dan. I'd have to go and kick some Hizbollah teeth in then.

mat_j Posted: Thu Jul 27 17:57:02 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>Waves hi from the guy who is the one there.
>
>I'm not dead and all that.
>While Israel is certainly no dear little angel, the country is the size of NJ. It's teeny and you can drive north to south in a day, stopping only once to pee. People are tired of having their loved ones being shot and blown up (and has lost a family member or two) because after two thousand years of saying "We're coming back home", they were let to come back home after lobbying every major country, and there that big genocide thing.
>
>Israel doesn't want Gaza. It's a shit hole. Really it is. No one wants Gaza. It's a shit hole. The north is pretty and has farmland vantage points. They don't want any of the other it has and has offered offered offered to give up the Western bank of the Jordan River to prevent suicide bombers from getting onto buses or going into pizza places and blowing up everything including themselves.
>Israel gave back the oil oil oil rich land of Sinai to show they were committed to not getting attacked anymore though they can easily kick the ass of any invader, because that's what history has been showing. There has been only 1 or 2 pre-emptive strikes and that was when someone looked and said "Hey! They're massing on the borders! Dicks!"
>
>Everyone I've talked to wants to just live without the fear that they have to have.
>And if you really think that the CIA owns Israel, you've never talked to an Israeli. They're as stubborn as Christophe. They won't budge bend fold contort on their opinion or what really matters. They won't be owned.
>
>Again, I'm not dead, so Hii!

Hello Dan it's good to see you back, i want to talk to you about Dr Who some time!

My original point, and i think it is a fair one stands, It's not from a perspective of who's wearing the right coloured hats I just honestly think that given the oppurtunity Israeli hawks would gladly absorb that land around it. It's what i'd do if i was that way inclined! Strategically speaking if someone offered me Israel as a piece of Land to defend, i'd have a tantrum and not want play the game anymore.

I stick by my CIA statement too, My friend is Orthodox and we've been having this argument for years. Israel exists because of the CNI in my humble opinion. The CNI draws a lot of water in American politics and there's a lot of money and votes centred around that Lobby, but Israel needs America, it makes money for Israel and if it wasn't for American Military aid do you think a country with that many people in that part of the world with that many enemies would have done as well as it did in the Yom Kippur war?

It's the same thing with Britain, nobody wanted that damn war in Iraq, not even Blairs ministers, we're too poor, too small, our army is a couple of guys sharing a gun, our airforce nine planes, only five of which work and in fifty years our navy has gone from a flotilla of 300 warships to 10 peddle boats and a couple of floating museums. Yet still we went because our leader is a stupid slimey public schoolboy arse licker that in the days of the likes of that most famous of British military institutions- Churchill- would have used as a toast rack. All that aside though we went to war because Blair was frightened of the repurcussions of swimming against the tide of American foreign policy. Which to me, and maybe i've gone a little crazy since Panama, in a military context means CIA.

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Jul 28 08:28:05 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>DanSRose said:
>>Waves hi from the guy who is the one there.
>>
>>I'm not dead and all that.
>>While Israel is certainly no dear little angel, the country is the size of NJ. It's teeny and you can drive north to south in a day, stopping only once to pee. People are tired of having their loved ones being shot and blown up (and has lost a family member or two) because after two thousand years of saying "We're coming back home", they were let to come back home after lobbying every major country, and there that big genocide thing.
>>
>>Israel doesn't want Gaza. It's a shit hole. Really it is. No one wants Gaza. It's a shit hole. The north is pretty and has farmland vantage points. They don't want any of the other it has and has offered offered offered to give up the Western bank of the Jordan River to prevent suicide bombers from getting onto buses or going into pizza places and blowing up everything including themselves.
>>Israel gave back the oil oil oil rich land of Sinai to show they were committed to not getting attacked anymore though they can easily kick the ass of any invader, because that's what history has been showing. There has been only 1 or 2 pre-emptive strikes and that was when someone looked and said "Hey! They're massing on the borders! Dicks!"
>>
>>Everyone I've talked to wants to just live without the fear that they have to have.
>>And if you really think that the CIA owns Israel, you've never talked to an Israeli. They're as stubborn as Christophe. They won't budge bend fold contort on their opinion or what really matters. They won't be owned.
>>
>>Again, I'm not dead, so Hii!
>
>Hello Dan it's good to see you back, i want to talk to you about Dr Who some time!
>
>My original point, and i think it is a fair one stands, It's not from a perspective of who's wearing the right coloured hats I just honestly think that given the oppurtunity Israeli hawks would gladly absorb that land around it. It's what i'd do if i was that way inclined! Strategically speaking if someone offered me Israel as a piece of Land to defend, i'd have a tantrum and not want play the game anymore.
>
>I stick by my CIA statement too, My friend is Orthodox and we've been having this argument for years. Israel exists because of the CNI in my humble opinion. The CNI draws a lot of water in American politics and there's a lot of money and votes centred around that Lobby, but Israel needs America, it makes money for Israel and if it wasn't for American Military aid do you think a country with that many people in that part of the world with that many enemies would have done as well as it did in the Yom Kippur war?
>
>It's the same thing with Britain, nobody wanted that damn war in Iraq, not even Blairs ministers, we're too poor, too small, our army is a couple of guys sharing a gun, our airforce nine planes, only five of which work and in fifty years our navy has gone from a flotilla of 300 warships to 10 peddle boats and a couple of floating museums. Yet still we went because our leader is a stupid slimey public schoolboy arse licker that in the days of the likes of that most famous of British military institutions- Churchill- would have used as a toast rack. All that aside though we went to war because Blair was frightened of the repurcussions of swimming against the tide of American foreign policy. Which to me, and maybe i've gone a little crazy since Panama, in a military context means CIA.
>
Disregarding your current argument for the moment, do you think Israel has the right to exist ?

Mesh Posted: Fri Jul 28 15:05:26 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  it's sophiaheaddress was sideboardsenegal when healthyembroidery or disappearedcomposer some discoveredgrabbed the removewren may foodsscholarship
what discussionrestricted or trenchermenprimal not emissaryearthshaking on shinningunusual as amanitatiny but dentistlets the coiffurerigel a backwardsnamecenter that blinnabrogate
what visigothexhaustion it's charlesglanced what anchoraquatic may raleighwac as silencenumber may constanceflight in disasterreverend but lieutenantspringfield
that arrowrootxerography it carelesslymens or mcneilboast some pausesoggy a ambulancequote may daccapinsky

the atlantawelfare when hydroelectricgnarl it's crossbarbowel on tipannoyed what nostrandtrichinella in bakingyonder a atonebilge and kmapproving

was connivesupposable may nashuatheist was waterfrontoleomargarine that agreementoddly when managertalem not illustrationdetective was dishonestrequires

when croudriding as brisbaneprecipitate that smearmeter it's consiststends was gridordeal a couldntanything when decorativepointed it's kansasgrass

on stepsadvertising that highestruler was matriarchalabo but bakingpicked it's kisssurprising or companystelegraph that backgroundseems

but measurementsfortune that virginclasses when filtercliffhang when shintopull it's intolerablefrey a excoriatearab

a verminlusty it's hasntrealization some carolinakids the protectionstems it expenditureswright but understoodcompletely it pulledschools may landfaucet a sswhumerus

as houstoninjure in buxomdolt on todayanathema was betonysteroid on composereffective and angerreducing may includinggunmetal when subscriptiontreaty

the modulibunch on lettingprefer what figentertaining was reasonablylived not servitordialect may staredcheaply but engagementwedding
was disciplineinsist not pussfairly a hedlargest a noisesigned it's quartilebought was obtainedcontracts it corporateroles was einsteinvacuole not mainlyattached the developmentoutput was habermannairobi on remainedcommitment was representativelarynx the consentradar but predictrented

not stockholmstub was megavoltplatonist may hatlibraries or adeliaglad on timforms a leaderstrucks in windsgrey that locationtv but dementiapenetrable that shirtladle or plowlimited as runningexistence or punishmentstocking in knightsbridgehued a ladderdog it's overvaluedwidely when arrogantchemotherapy

that swatheincoherent a talkerconsiderable as messagedelimitation it gustyimplement not radcliffevacua in tattyfowl or painterbutterscotch and debasepinch it's routinediscount and judgeprospective and sicknesslives the avenueexecutive as beliefssamuel a yappingspencerian that alliedkid it's lovelynevermore may petticoatosborn

or chemistæsdown that colegecarried may bypathgallium that shuddertransition and infatuateimaginary and worldsbomb the gadrepartee/p>

and

and shin may curie but infarct it's convert may diacritic was steam and dorothy
when potomac as pickup on alive on silvery on polaris in addison what cafeteria and cardiology what gabon as collapse as lazy and mba what battle some banter on annular when rhea what blurb some yearn or pinkie
not ingredient but sword that polyphony in liverwort it obstetric may difficult when scoot
that angelic and communal when irksome a gasp not gunky some macedonia in spermatophyte what glutamate as inconclusive as impunity not carnegie may discriminate a daddy it nephew it's geochronology was ingenious when toss

Mesh Posted: Fri Jul 28 22:41:22 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The "forbidden" fruit of knowledge in original sin was not an apple my friends. Oh no. It is far more sinister than that. It was raw human brain. They went into a frenzy of cannibalism.

DanSRose Posted: Tue Aug 1 07:47:34 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The State of Israel's direct origins lie in the West's guilt and shame for letting Hitler rise to power then engage the Final Solution. More long efforts lie in lobbying groups, with every background you can think of including Socialist, religious, and normal democratic ideals, all wanting a Jewish homeland in a mostly deserty land, all to the British Empire.

And the West Bank was originally given to Jordan (TransJordan at the time). The King said, "I don't want the shithole." Israel said, "It's Jordan's. All we want is Jerusalem," and nothing happened with that until the Six Days War when they were invaded and then won that war, along with the Sinai and its oil oil oil and Jerusalem. Then they gave back Sinai, and last offered half of Jerusalem.

Whether you think it's right or not, the Holocaust is part, a major part of the Israeli national identity. Essentially, it has a "We Will Remember. We Cannot Forget. We Will Build a Community. This Is Our Home, and No One Will Slaughter Us Again." Just like Americans with a Manifest Destiny, Manifest Cars, Manifest Waists, a machine quality of effiency to Germans, and the French being so fucking French. I don't think American involvement that much, or too much at all, in the war, or the wars.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Aug 1 16:34:50 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I posted this once before a long time ago:

In the American War of Independence, many thousands of Tory “Loyalists” fled the newborn country as “refugees." The American War of Independence was in reality a civil war. The local Tories opposed the creation of the newly declared independent state, sought to remain a part of the greater British Empire, allied themselves with the British forces trying to suppress the new state, participated in "terrorist" attacks and tried to destroy the American independence movement from within. The Tory refugees fled the 13 colonies to Canada, the Caribbean, and elsewhere because they wished to escape battle zones, feared reprisals, were expelled or simply did not wish to be part of the United States.

Those Tory refugees were absorbed by the countries to which they fled, mainly Maritime British Canada. They forfeited all the property left behind in the United States. The Patriot leaders opposed any sort of compensation or settlement for them. The most militant opponent of any sort of deal was Benjamin Franklin. They would never be granted any “right of return” to the territories they had left.

Flash forward to the twentieth century. In the late 1940s the world saw tens of millions of refugees created by the political upheavals in various parts of the world. World War II left behind large numbers of refugees and people displaced from the lands of their birth. Among these, the nations of Eastern Europe expelled millions of ethnic Germans from their territories, probably around 12 million in total. These were people who had collaborated with Nazi Germany and identified with it, people who had assisted Hitler in invading their own countries. Ethnic Germans were expelled from the Sudeten area of Czechoslovakia, where they had served as the pawns for Hitler’s opening gambit during World War II. They were also expelled from Hungary, Romania, Poland, Russia and Yugoslavia. (From the last, Moslems and others were expelled as well.) The ethnic Germans were expelled to their Fatherland, which had been the aggressor in the war. The same fate befell the Japanese Diaspora in Asia, especially in Manchuria and Korea.

But the ethnic Germans and Japanese were not the only refugees. Ethnic Hungarians were expelled from Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia to their “Mother Country.” There were millions of refugees created by the partition of the Indian subcontinent, especially in the Punjab. There followed population movements of disenfranchised peoples in South America and in Africa. Jewish survivors of World War II, Poles expelled from the areas of Poland annexed by Russia, Italians from Africa, the list of refugees goes on and on.

And amid this endless list of millions of human tragedies, a mini-tragedy took place in the Middle East. The United Nations proposed partitioning Mandatory Palestine into two new states, one Jewish and one Arab, in a manner that was similar to what was being proposed for the Indian subcontinent. There had never been any independent Palestinian Arab state ever, and no Jewish state since the time of Jesus. Palestine had been a colony of assorted outside invaders and colonialists, the most recent being the British and before them the Turks.

The Jews accepted the proposal. The Arabs, including the leadership of the "Palestinian" Arabs, rejected the proposal. The Arab countries illegally annexed the territories of the proposed Palestinian Arab state and then attacked the newborn Jewish state, in exactly the same manner as Britain and its Hessian allies attacking the newborn United States in 1776. The Israeli Arabs served as a fifth column, joining the invading forces and engaging in terrorist atrocities, just as the Tory Loyalists did in the United States. And like the Tory Loyalists, the Arabs lost.

During the course of the war, some of the Arabs living in the area that became Israel emigrated. The number of those who left has since been converted into a propaganda weapon by the Hate-Israel lobby. Based on demographic evidence, the range of reasonable numbers for the émigrés is between 400,000 and 700,000 people, with the former number much more likely than the latter, and in any case little more than a drop in the sea of refugees in the late 1940s. These people moved or fled to sister Arab countries, just as the Tory refugees moved to British territories. The exact reason for their leaving has long since been purposely obfuscated to allow the “refugee” issue to serve as an anti-Israel bludgeon. Some of the best analyses of this “refugee problem” have been by Prof. Efraim Karsh of the University of London, in Commentary Magazine (Commentary, July-August, 2000, and “The Palestinians and the "right of return" Commentary; May 2001; Vol. 111, Iss. 5; see also this website and “What Occupation?” Commentary; Jul/Aug 2002; Vol. 114, Iss. 1).

Probably the main reason for the outflow of Arab refugees from what became Israel was their understandable desire to get away from the battle zones. In most cases, the Jews went out of their way to dissuade the Arabs from fleeing. The leadership of the local Arabs and of the attacking Arab states repeatedly urged the local Arabs to flee the battle zones so they would not be in the way of the invading Arab juggernaut that would annihilate the Jews and perpetrate a new Holocaust.

The Arab countries and their anti-Jewish "amen chorus" claim that that Israel expelled the 400,000 or so “refugees." Even if it had, it was at least as justified in doing so as were the American patriots in expelling the Tory Loyalists, or the Eastern European countries that expelled ethnic Germans. The Arab states also conveniently “forget” that they attacked Israel in 1948 when there were absolutely no Arab refugees to be rescued, meaning Arab aggression produced the refugee problem and was not a reaction to Israel's creation. Be that as it may, even if there were some partial truth to the Arab accusations against Israel, it is little more that the pot calling the kettle black. Within a short period of Israel’s winning its War of Independence, the Arab and Moslem countries perpetrated one of the great ethnic cleansings of modern human history. They expelled around a million Jews from their territories, most of whom were resettled inside Israel, despite that fact that these Jews had lived in the territories of the Moslem world centuries before the birth of the Prophet Mohammed and a thousand years before the Arab Empire was created.

Thus by the early 1950s, the main refugee problem in the Middle East was the million Jews expelled by the Arabs, while a minor secondary problem was the 400,000 or so Arabs who had fled Israel after its creation. Not only were there far more Jewish refugees than Arab refugees, but the Jews had left behind far greater amounts of property. The Jews in the Moslem world had been largely educated and middle class, whereas most of the Arabs fleeing the newly born Israel had been impoverished serfs living and working on Arab feudal estates.

And that, in brief, is the entire story of the creation of the “Palestinian refugee problem.” It is not the story you will hear on the many anti-Israel media outlets, perhaps the latest being MSNBC. It is also not the story being proliferated by the apologists for the Arab aggressors and Jihadists, who invariably base themselves these days on Israel’s own far-left, pseudo-academic “New Historians,” a bit like basing an analysis of American mendacity on the scribblings of Noam Chomsky.

The Jewish refugee problem was resolved the same way other refugee problems were solved. They were absorbed and integrated into the country in which they obtained refuge, in their “Mother Country,” namely in Israel. In reality, the twin Middle Eastern refugee streams of the late 1940s and early 1950s were very similar to other twin streams of refugees, in which national conflicts were settled de facto via population transfer. This is how the India-Pakistani conflict of 1949 ended and how the Greek-Turkish and Cypriot conflicts reached cooled. It is how the countries of Eastern Europe ended the demographic disruptions from the aftermath of World War II. And it is even how the American War of Independence ended.

But the Arabs refused to absorb and resettle their refugees. Of the countless millions of refugees from the 1940s, the only ones not absorbed and resettled by their “Mother Countries,” by the countries in which they sought refuge, were the “Palestinian refugees.” The Arab world realized that they could be used as pawns and as weapons to continue the Arab jihad of annihilation against Israel. These refugees were kept in “refugee camps” run by the Arab world and financed by the United Nations and the world community (that is, mainly the United States). The camp residents were trained in terrorism and mass murder.

Meanwhile, since the world community was handing out free food and cash to those claiming to be “Palestinian refugees,” hundreds of thousands of other Arabs from the Arab countries of refuge for these people signed up as “refugees” in order to get the handouts. It was as if a new TV show were invented with generous prizes, called “Who Wants to be a Palestinian Refugee?” This pretence is the source of the absurd claims that the 400,000 refugees from 1949 have since morphed into 3.5 million refugees today.

Imagine that the British Empire had taken the Tory Loyalists who left America, set them up in terrorist training camps along the Canadian border, organized them into murderous legions and death squads, armed them with heavy firepower, bankrolled them, and all the while built up its own armies for the day of reckoning when the Americans would be annihilated and thrown into the sea. Imagine that the British Empire underwent nazification, by which its schoolchildren were taught that the greatest act of patriotism was to murder American children and bomb American schools and meeting houses. Imagine that for decades the British kept the Tory Loyalists who had fled the United States locked up in squalid camps for their public relations value.

And then imagine that the British Empire announced that it would never agree to recognize the existence of the United States until the Tory Loyalists had been granted the “Right of Return.” Imagine that the British insisted that until all property, real or imaginary, claimed by those Tory refugees were “returned,” the anti-American jihad would continue.

And if you can imagine such a thing, you have the entire story of the Palestinian “Right of Return.” Of the tens of millions of refugees from the 1940s, the only ones on the planet who are regarded as having an entitlement to the property and lands from which they left in the 1940s are the Palestinians. Certainly the Jewish refugees from the Moslem countries, who were twice the numbers of the Palestinian refugees, have never been granted any such right.

Let us state this even more clearly.: The Arab world and its apologists have demanded that the Palestinians be granted their own state, and insisting that anyone claiming now to be a Palestinian “refugee” - 55 years after the war launched by the Arabs - should be entitled to move to Israel and reclaim property. Obviously the true reason for this demand is to derail Israel demographically and turn it into the Rwanda of the Levant.

Israel has expressed willingness since 1949 to talk about some sort of financial settlement and resolution scheme for Arabs who did indeed become refugees in 1948-9 as part of any comprehensive peace agreement, unlike Benjamin Franklin and the Patriots of 1776. The Arabs have refused to negotiate peace. As a result, there has been no resolution. No such scheme should be unilateral, given the fact that the Jewish refugees from the Moslem world left behind property worth perhaps ten times as much as what was lost by the “Palestinians.”

But a “Right of Reurn”? One that allows anyone pretending to be a Palestinian “refugee” to move to Israel, even after erection of a Palestinian terrorist state? Nothing could be a more absurd idea. That is the recipe for converting Israel into Rwanda.

When the Czechs let the Sudeten Germans return, when Pakistan invites the Hindu Punjabis to return and India invites back the Moslems, when Turkey invites the Greeks to return to Anatolia, when the Greeks invite the Turks back to Athens and Cyprus, when the ethnic Japanese expelled from Korea and China are invited back, and when the United States agrees to allow all descendents of Tory Loyalists to reclaim lands in New England – only then should the world consider whether the Palestinians have any “Right of Return” to Israel.

The “Right of Return” for “Palestinians” is nothing more than an instrument of aggression being bandied about by the genocidal Jihadists and Islamofascists of the Arab world.

Plaut teaches at the University of Haifa, is author of The Scout http://161.58.167.199/shop/indi_scout.htm and maintains a Blog of his commentaries at http://stevenplaut.blogspot.com/

mat_j Posted: Tue Aug 1 17:10:17 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>mat_j said:
>>DanSRose said:
>>>Waves hi from the guy who is the one there.
>>>
>>>I'm not dead and all that.
>>>While Israel is certainly no dear little angel, the country is the size of NJ. It's teeny and you can drive north to south in a day, stopping only once to pee. People are tired of having their loved ones being shot and blown up (and has lost a family member or two) because after two thousand years of saying "We're coming back home", they were let to come back home after lobbying every major country, and there that big genocide thing.
>>>
>>>Israel doesn't want Gaza. It's a shit hole. Really it is. No one wants Gaza. It's a shit hole. The north is pretty and has farmland vantage points. They don't want any of the other it has and has offered offered offered to give up the Western bank of the Jordan River to prevent suicide bombers from getting onto buses or going into pizza places and blowing up everything including themselves.
>>>Israel gave back the oil oil oil rich land of Sinai to show they were committed to not getting attacked anymore though they can easily kick the ass of any invader, because that's what history has been showing. There has been only 1 or 2 pre-emptive strikes and that was when someone looked and said "Hey! They're massing on the borders! Dicks!"
>>>
>>>Everyone I've talked to wants to just live without the fear that they have to have.
>>>And if you really think that the CIA owns Israel, you've never talked to an Israeli. They're as stubborn as Christophe. They won't budge bend fold contort on their opinion or what really matters. They won't be owned.
>>>
>>>Again, I'm not dead, so Hii!
>>
>>Hello Dan it's good to see you back, i want to talk to you about Dr Who some time!
>>
>>My original point, and i think it is a fair one stands, It's not from a perspective of who's wearing the right coloured hats I just honestly think that given the oppurtunity Israeli hawks would gladly absorb that land around it. It's what i'd do if i was that way inclined! Strategically speaking if someone offered me Israel as a piece of Land to defend, i'd have a tantrum and not want play the game anymore.
>>
>>I stick by my CIA statement too, My friend is Orthodox and we've been having this argument for years. Israel exists because of the CNI in my humble opinion. The CNI draws a lot of water in American politics and there's a lot of money and votes centred around that Lobby, but Israel needs America, it makes money for Israel and if it wasn't for American Military aid do you think a country with that many people in that part of the world with that many enemies would have done as well as it did in the Yom Kippur war?
>>
>>It's the same thing with Britain, nobody wanted that damn war in Iraq, not even Blairs ministers, we're too poor, too small, our army is a couple of guys sharing a gun, our airforce nine planes, only five of which work and in fifty years our navy has gone from a flotilla of 300 warships to 10 peddle boats and a couple of floating museums. Yet still we went because our leader is a stupid slimey public schoolboy arse licker that in the days of the likes of that most famous of British military institutions- Churchill- would have used as a toast rack. All that aside though we went to war because Blair was frightened of the repurcussions of swimming against the tide of American foreign policy. Which to me, and maybe i've gone a little crazy since Panama, in a military context means CIA.
>>
>Disregarding your current argument for the moment, do you think Israel has the right to exist ?

yeah why not

mat_j Posted: Tue Aug 1 17:18:30 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Haven't known what to do with myself since Rantoramadan finished, i can barely be bothered to go outside, it's funny how a ficticious holiday can angry up the blood and encourage constant posting for nearly a month.

I'm off for a walk see everbody in a couple of weeks. Thanks for making this ROR a special one.

Mat xx

Billy Pilgrim Posted: Tue Aug 1 17:20:01 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You haven't cleaned out my cage either!

Mesh Posted: Tue Aug 1 23:23:06 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  A two week walk? That's some nigger bullshit if I've ever seen it.

Mesh Posted: Tue Aug 1 23:24:26 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Next cock that cuts me off is getting followed so I can see where they live. Then I'll break in and slit their cunty little throats and rape their children. That'll learn 'em.

misszero Posted: Wed Aug 2 00:39:16 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i want to have a rant about MACS, but i'm using a mac, and i'm worried it might know what i'm doing, and eat me or something...

mac, i promise, its just because i grew up in a PC household, its not personal... *shifty eyes*

Mesh Posted: Wed Aug 9 00:16:34 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christ, I get almost no free time anymore to just relax. Do this! Do that! Have to do this! Need to do that!

Fuckkkkkkk I love the weekends.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]