Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

On a hot summer day . . . .
ifihadahif Posted: Thu Aug 31 09:44:55 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What could be better than a BLT sandwich and a glass of iced tea with a nice dill pickle spear on the side ?


 
everyday_daisy Posted: Thu Aug 31 11:31:54 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If the iced tea was rasp
berry flavored!


 
Ahriman Posted: Thu Aug 31 12:58:02 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Liver sausage with horseradish mustard sandwich and a glass of Loganberry with some fried mushrooms.


 
libra Posted: Thu Aug 31 13:08:19 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  a peach.


 
ifihadahif Posted: Thu Aug 31 13:10:31 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>a peach.
with some cottage cheese. . . . .and ice tea.


 
Kira Posted: Thu Aug 31 14:37:23 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Steak and roasted corn off the grill, red potatoes with rosemary out of the oven, and a cold soda, on the back porch.


 
ifihadahif Posted: Thu Aug 31 15:08:44 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>Steak and roasted corn off the grill, red potatoes with rosemary out of the oven, and a cold soda, on the back porch.
>
Somehow I can just picture you eating a steak . . . .
:-)


 
iggy Posted: Thu Aug 31 15:14:18 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  probably a busload of cheerleaders knocking on your door asking for your ice tea


 
ifihadahif Posted: Thu Aug 31 15:48:47 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mister maroon said:
>probably a busload of cheerleaders knocking on your door asking for your ice tea
>
LOL

Everyday is a hot summer day in Dingapore isn't it ?


 
kurohyou Posted: Thu Aug 31 17:32:58 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hmmm...well I would have been happy if Einstein's (a misleading name if you ask me) managed to turn my Bacon Egg and Cheese on an Asaigo Bagel into a Roast Beef cheese and Onion on a Plain Bagel this afternoon for lunch.

The fun part was not only did they do it once, but when I returned it and asked for the sandwich I ordered. They did it a second time.

I left, dejected, pissed, and otherwise annoyed before I made the girl behind the counter cry.

The only reason I brought this up was because the only part of the sandwich I ate was the dill pickle spear...

Not that it matters...


 
kurohyou Posted: Thu Aug 31 17:35:16 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  kurohyou said:
>hmmm...well I would have been happy if Einstein's (a misleading name if you ask me) managed to turn my Bacon Egg and Cheese on an Asaigo Bagel into a Roast Beef cheese and Onion on a Plain Bagel this afternoon for lunch.
>
Oops... lack of Posting anxiety...

Should have read:

hmmm...well I would have been happy if Einstein's (a misleading name if you ask me) HAD NOT TURNED my...

Sorry...

This is like what my first post in three months or something...okay my second...

Not that it matters...


 
DanSRose Posted: Thu Aug 31 17:51:59 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What would be better is grilling your own burger (to make it perfect, you finely dice onions and lots of garlic and put into the meat) (oh, and you toast the bun too) and grilled potatoes too. And corn on the cob. And the raspberry lemonade (maybe make that Adult raspberry lemonade by adding some vodka). This must be on the beach, close enough that you can smell the salt in the air.


 
Kira Posted: Thu Aug 31 18:40:41 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Kira said:
>>Steak and roasted corn off the grill, red potatoes with rosemary out of the oven, and a cold soda, on the back porch.
>>
>Somehow I can just picture you eating a steak . . . .
>:-)

Ha! ;)


 
Kira Posted: Thu Aug 31 18:49:44 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  kurohyou said:
>
>This is like what my first post in three months or something...okay my second...
>

Hiya Kuro. I read in the blog you finally started at the police academy! Congratulations - and condolences on your bagel.


 
Mesh Posted: Thu Aug 31 19:23:31 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  A pint of virgins blood(freshly killed) and Stephen Hawkings brains!


If that's not an option then what you said is pretty good too, hif.


 
Ahriman Posted: Fri Sep 1 08:24:13 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ah, a beautiful day. Just checking the forecast, high of 68 wtih a chance of Hurricane Ernesto...mkay.


 
iggy Posted: Fri Sep 1 18:40:02 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>mister maroon said:
>>probably a busload of cheerleaders knocking on your door asking for your ice tea
>>
>LOL
>
>Everyday is a hot summer day in Dingapore isn't it ?

well we do have seasons here

hot and wet
hot and dry
hot like hell
hot and cold and hot again
and shopping season

however, we do not have cheerleaders that are as hot as those over at ur country, you lucky bastards




 
choke Posted: Wed Sep 6 22:09:37 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  A cheese scone.


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]