Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

light 'em up
Ahriman Posted: Fri Sep 8 16:34:22 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Zippos are great. Just needed to say that.

Mesh Posted: Fri Sep 8 20:00:09 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm confused. What's with all these christians wanting to be my friend all of the sudden? Can't they see I have no soul, only darkened heart and mind?

Mesh Posted: Fri Sep 8 20:02:16 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I mean really. Don't come up and talk to me like we're chums when I'm sitting outside smoking, drinking, and reading a book about BTK. Come on now.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Sep 10 08:33:12 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>I'm confused. What's with all these christians wanting to be my friend all of the sudden? Can't they see I have no soul, only darkened heart and mind?

WTF are you talking about Mesh. You're the coolest person around. Unless you killed somebody and no one knows it....

andariel Posted: Mon Sep 11 13:00:05 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Zippos DO rock hard.

Mesh Posted: Thu Sep 14 19:27:44 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>
>
>WTF are you talking about Mesh. You're the coolest person around. Unless you killed somebody and no one knows it....

wut

Mesh Posted: Wed Sep 20 21:08:41 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Who's the wise ass that gave an anonmyous tip to the FBI that I may be a killer?

Those three days in jail sure weren't fun before they figured out I was innocent.

Mesh Posted: Wed Sep 20 21:09:33 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  But seriously folks, fuck work, man. Man.

Man!

mat_j Posted: Fri Sep 22 16:30:02 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I've got nearly ten thousand people now, as soon as the government try to band smoking, we're going to kill everyone... EVERYONE!

Mesh Posted: Thu Sep 28 20:46:25 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wooo, just bought me a pack of Djarum Blacks. Wooo! Good stuff.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]