Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

pop
Ahriman Posted: Tue Sep 12 21:45:46 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Goy Apple Soda tastes just like beer. weeeird.

addi Posted: Wed Sep 13 07:21:38 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I was offered a Budweiser last week by a friend. It tasted almost like beer.

"pop" really takes me back. Now, in the south, I have to call it soda or people think I'm weird...
and I'm not weird, just a tad demented.

Ahriman Posted: Wed Sep 13 07:54:12 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I've been down south. Asking for pop never seems to fly. What areas besides Buffalo say Pop?

Beep Posted: Wed Sep 13 18:09:37 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  the UK does. well, just about. we don't say soda anyway.

JesusOnline Posted: Thu Sep 14 13:08:58 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'd use Juice.

Although, I've heard Fizzy pop used sometimes

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Sep 14 14:01:03 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  For me it was always coke.
Orange coke, grape coke, regular coke.
It's all some kind of coke.

choke Posted: Thu Sep 14 18:43:02 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's fizzy drink here.

And sprite/7up is lemonade.

Mesh Posted: Thu Sep 14 19:22:18 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's soder, you fucks.

DanSRose Posted: Fri Sep 15 01:40:44 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Johnny Walker Red. Sometimes on the rocks. Sometimes with some cola. Always fantastic and a great way to end the week.

addi Posted: Fri Sep 15 09:46:12 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>It's sodomy, you fucks.

you Texans never cease to surprise me

: )

Mesh Posted: Fri Sep 15 23:31:05 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  We know how to get things done here, you summbitch.

On another note, I saw a van from Georgia yesterday on my way home from work. I was like "How cool would that be if it was Addi taking a vacation here to visit family or something? Then I could finally kill him for being a liberal pinko commie hippy tree hugger!!!!!!!! I mean, say what's up to him!!!!!"

*sigh* You fucker. That should have been you. I'd have bought you a fuckin' margherita and everything. Bastard. BASTARD!

addi Posted: Sat Sep 16 06:29:08 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:

>On another note, I saw a van from Georgia yesterday on my way home from work. I was like "How cool would that be if it was Addi taking a vacation here to visit family or something?

This liberal pinko commie hippy tree hugger doesn't own a van. If you see a burgandy MX-5 driving down the road with a Georgia plate though it could be me. Just to be on the safe side you should probably run it off the road.

>*sigh* You fucker. That should have been you. I'd have bought you a fuckin' margherita and everything. Bastard. BASTARD!

I'd take you up on the offer, but please...no fuckin' margaritas. I prefer to drink non-fuckin' margaritas...on the rocks.

J. Posted: Sun Sep 17 03:44:35 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I thought in Texas they just call it .... Coke! (Small town folks would say "soda pop"?)

misszero Posted: Mon Sep 18 00:58:39 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
> stuff stuff stuff margarita stuff addi stuff van stuff stuff

i think things like this too sometimes. like when i hear american accents on the bus.

addi Posted: Mon Sep 18 08:28:46 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
>Mr. Misses said:
>> stuff stuff stuff margarita stuff addi stuff van stuff stuff
>
>i think things like this too sometimes. like when i hear american accents on the bus.

sometimes when I hear an Aussie accent I think "stuff stuff stuff sharks stuff Jizzy stuff woohoo stuff stuff"

weird

mat_j Posted: Fri Sep 22 16:37:01 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I should be one to talk about weird accents being a Welshman but i heard a bunch of posh Englishers talking the other day and it sound something like a radio being tuned in

Wee-aiii-olop opop labalala lowwlo footie leeaaaomb bop bop bop leeeomip ab baba loom shockwaves gel willilili op ooolomoloo cock bandit

that's what i heard, it must be fucking code or something

Mesh Posted: Fri Sep 22 21:12:08 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Some wise ass negro tried to make fun of me for being German the other day. I was like "Good job, dumbass. I'm not German." He was like "Bumba jo loc an dee main fo ass compton wut".

Long story short, I killed him and ate his heart for breakfast.

Beep Posted: Mon Sep 25 13:14:56 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>I should be one to talk about weird accents being a Welshman but i heard a bunch of posh Englishers talking the other day and it sound something like a radio being tuned in
>
>
>Wee-aiii-olop opop labalala lowwlo footie leeaaaomb bop bop bop leeeomip ab baba loom shockwaves gel willilili op ooolomoloo cock bandit
>
>that's what i heard, it must be fucking code or something

When i was coming back from holiday in italy it took me a long time to tune in to accents again.
whilst getting back on to the plane there were some irish people behind us, with brrroad irish accents. i thought they were russians for about 10 minutes. literally.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]