Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Oh KS!
Cherry_Moon Posted: Tue Sep 19 18:46:59 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm surprised that I've become so wife-y over the last 3 months. I'm making dinners and the alike. Although I refuse to be too domestic.

Things are going so smoothly. And me and Puck are thinking of moving back to KS. Things are looking up.

After a year of being on my own I've finally felt like an "adult". It's a rather strange feeling to all of a sudden realize that I'm not young anymore; that all these months I've been getting along on my own.

jus felt like updating. weird i suppose.

Mesh Posted: Fri Sep 22 21:14:15 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I like Kansas. Lot's of good Aryan looking women there.

lol jus kidden gaiz

Kansas is alright. I'm still dissapointed to have heard from Puck that they shut down the Orient Express. Stupid fucking cocksucking asshole licking child molesting bastards.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sat Sep 23 01:04:33 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>Kansas is alright.

yeah.... I'm really scared about moving to another state. It was really stressful for me to move just a city over from where I was before. I'm sure that I'll be just fine.

Anyone have advice about it???
I'm planning to be in KS for about a year and from there possibly the UK.

Puck Posted: Sat Sep 23 02:21:29 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>Kansas is alright. I'm still dissapointed to have heard from Puck that they shut down the Orient Express. Stupid fucking cocksucking asshole-licking child-molesting monkey-pole-smoking bastards.

yeah, but technically WOF is in north KC which is Missouri, so it's not our fault.

I'm pretty sure they also shut down the Python Plunge too. I guess people don't like carrying a big heavy raft up ten stories to ride it down a waterslide, have it get stuck at the bottom, and have to carry it to the end.

addi Posted: Sat Sep 23 07:16:23 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I grew up just north of those parts, and now I drive through on my way to Nebraska once a year.
Kansas is full of down-home salt of the earth people. They'll do anything for ya....as long as your white, christian, conservative, and don't want evolution taught in school.
Good simple folk.

*all the football teams suck though

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Sep 24 01:38:14 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>They'll do anything for ya....as long as your white, christian, conservative, and don't want evolution taught in school.
>Good simple folk.

not all people are like that from KS.... (Puck)
geezus people and their generalizations! how cute and simple minded!

addi Posted: Sun Sep 24 08:17:15 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:

>not all people are like that from KS.... (Puck)
>geezus people and their generalizations! how cute and simple minded!

No, Dear..they're all like that...every one of them.
Intelligent, open-minded folk can move into the state and as soon as they cross the border their IQ goes down 20 points and they get this urge to visit a fundamentalist church. But if they leave the state they get real smart again (unless they go to Kentucky).

You've only been with Puck when he's away from there..so you see how smart he is. And when you move to Kansas poor Puck will go back to being simple-minded again, but you won't even notice cuz you'll be just like him.

I saw a Michael Moore documentary on this phenomenon. It's all twoo!

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Sep 24 11:48:03 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>I saw a Michael Moore documentary on this phenomenon. It's all twoo!

yup, good ole' Michael Moore God of Truth. Should really build a temple or a monument or something... :P

on another note....

Has anyone moved five states from their place of birth.... I'm really nervous about the whole move period. I get homesick quite abit even now; just being an hour away from my home.

addi Posted: Sun Sep 24 13:42:27 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:

>yup, good ole' Michael Moore God of Truth. Should really build a temple or a monument or something... :P

Good...you knew I was just messing. You should take everything I write here with a grain of salt, unless it's about politics
: )

>Has anyone moved five states from their place of birth....

I moved from Minnesota to Georgia. I think that qualifies. I might as well have moved to another continent..the cultures are so different.
But...you adjust after time, and pretty soon everything seems normal and comfortable once more.

(except for some of the local foods..I will never get used to greens or grits)

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Sep 24 16:34:24 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That crack about Kentucky really hurt my feelings.
:-(

addi Posted: Sun Sep 24 17:50:15 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>That crack about Kentucky really hurt my feelings.
>:-(

lol!
I only put it in because I hadn't heard from you for a while. It worked.
Actually KY has some beautiful places and people living there...at least one or two.
: )

and is that Jack Elam in your pic? One of the greatest character actors evah!

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]