Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

Clinton's Last Days in Office (Video)
Posted: Sat Sep 30 02:45:14 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN1OCrRrgVw

Tell me you don't miss this.


 
addi Posted: Sat Sep 30 06:48:29 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Excellent, Crim. I had no idea that exsisted.
Last week I watched him shut down Chris Wallace on the Foxs News interview. That was fun too.
: )


 
Mesh Posted: Sat Sep 30 16:06:18 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Haha, that's pretty funny.


 
Howitzer Posted: Sun Oct 1 20:08:52 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That is awesome. Here is another good Utube one..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70wOzCkWN5g


 
HSolo216 Posted: Mon Oct 2 04:11:49 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Haha, I like the Clinton video but the Olbermann one makes me sick.

What I love is how everyone that I have heard talk about the Fox interview is pleased. Rush Limbaugh and other AM radio personalities were glad to point out the lies of Bill Clinton again. And anyone from the left that I have heard mention it was either encouraged by Clinton's passion and tenacity or glad that someone stood up and said what many are feeling.

It is usually fun to watch both sides try to spin everything into a small victory.


 
addi Posted: Mon Oct 2 07:17:48 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  HSolo216 said:

>What I love is how everyone that I have heard talk about the Fox interview is pleased. Rush Limbaugh and other AM radio personalities were glad to point out the lies of Bill Clinton again.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061002/ap_on_go_co/congressman_e_mails

Rush really is a moron. I have no doubt when he gets around to talking about the the above story he'll spin it something like,
"You see, Ladies and Gentleman, the Republicans ARE doing something about gay pedophiles in our congress! How many pedophiles did Clinton kick out of the senate?! I'll tell you...NONE! Because the dems are soft on this sort of behavior!"

: )


 
Howitzer Posted: Mon Oct 2 11:34:11 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>HSolo216 said:
>
>>What I love is how everyone that I have heard talk about the Fox interview is pleased. Rush Limbaugh and other AM radio personalities were glad to point out the lies of Bill Clinton again.
>
>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061002/ap_on_go_co/congressman_e_mails
>
>Rush really is a moron. I have no doubt when he gets around to talking about the the above story he'll spin it something like,
>"You see, Ladies and Gentleman, the Republicans ARE doing something about gay pedophiles in our congress! How many pedophiles did Clinton kick out of the senate?! I'll tell you...NONE! Because the dems are soft on this sort of behavior!"
>
>: )


Oh yeah, now all you have to do Addi is hit him for plagiarism when that happens


 
addi Posted: Mon Oct 2 11:38:29 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Howitzer said:

>Oh yeah, now all you have to do Addi is hit him for plagiarism when that happens

Do I have your permission to overlook the plagiarism and just hit him?

: )


 
Howitzer Posted: Mon Oct 2 14:05:14 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  of course, of course! Be my guest


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]