Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Sitting
Ahriman Posted: Mon Oct 2 18:35:53 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  So I'm sitting in Lake Effect Laundromat doing homework. There is a New York Lotto Instant Games machine in front of me (Scratch off lotto). This guy has officially bought a little over $50 worth in tickets in five minutes. Well anyways, the interesting thing I noticed is that they have braille on the machine...are there really blind people who play lotto instant games?

Ahriman Posted: Mon Oct 2 18:42:48 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  now $60

Mesh Posted: Mon Oct 2 19:24:02 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Blind people don't really exist. They are just sociopaths pretending, and taking advantage of the kindness of others who are willing to help.

Fucking bastards.

Posted: Mon Oct 2 20:03:35 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  the real question is: why is there braille on the drive-thru ATMs?

Mesh Posted: Mon Oct 2 21:25:08 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Why is their braille on anything? PRTMPP*

*please refer to my previous post

Kira Posted: Mon Oct 2 23:45:04 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Somebody's suing Target because their website isn't accessible to the blind.

addi Posted: Tue Oct 3 06:05:07 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The real question is why is the blind guy even buying lotto tickets?

Do any of you ever play?

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Oct 3 06:35:03 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  No, the real question is why are you in a laundromat doing your laundry ?

Shouldn't you have someone to do your laundry for you ?

addi Posted: Tue Oct 3 07:18:48 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I wonder if Jesus did his own laundry?

I checked my New Testament and there's no mention of it, but in the Gnostic Gospel of Thomas I did find this reference in verse 13 where Jesus says to Thomas...

"I am not your teacher. Because you have drank and become drunk from the very same spring from which Mary washes anew my 100% Egyptian cotton tunic."

JesusOnline Posted: Tue Oct 3 12:56:24 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Princess Diana's biography was published in braile.
The person whom transcribed it from written word to brail was Dennis Nielsen.

Dennis Nielsen has been in prison since 1983, for numerous counts of murder.

novemberrain Posted: Tue Oct 3 17:05:50 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>The real question is why is the blind guy even buying lotto tickets?
>
>Do any of you ever play?

I buy a Powerball ticket every once in a while.

I once went to a store to pick up a gallon of milk and I got behind this woman in line who was buying scratch offs. And taking forever doing it. She wanted to know the names and prices and all this stuff. When the clerk pointed out a $5 dollar one, she said 'oh no, that's too much.' So when I finally got to pay for my milk, I told the clerk I would take that $5 one. I went home and gave it to my mom and she won $20.

mat_j Posted: Thu Oct 5 21:25:15 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  blind people are just too lazy to look

Howitzer Posted: Sat Oct 7 22:15:55 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  So several times this summer i was down to my last five or six dollars before my next paycheck. Of course, I would buy a powerball ticket (for all those non-americans, this ticket could mean money for 1 in 14,000,000 in some way), and would risk my last few on a risk of a chance. One time I won $20 bucks, which helped cause I was goin to a party that night, so I spent it all. Anyhow, sometimes you have to risk the rest of what you have got to get somnething more in return, I think...

misszero Posted: Sun Oct 8 23:18:37 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i blew my dinner money last night on poker machines. we briefly were up by a few bucks, but then we lost. so i ate these random leftovers that were in the back of the fridge. don't know why i didn't just do that and spend the dinner money on something else in the first place.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]