Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

North Korea
Mesh Posted: Mon Oct 9 00:01:47 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  So.....I guess they have tested a nuclear weapon. From what I've read, South Korea and the US military believes it is true. What the fuck now? That is definately one country that doesn not need that kind of weapon.

Puck Posted: Mon Oct 9 03:37:18 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If you don't get the President of the United States on that phone, you know what's going to happen to you? You're gonna have to answer to the Coca-Cola company.

addi Posted: Mon Oct 9 08:03:10 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Thank God Bush is in charge!

He'll know exactly what to do to diffuse the situation.

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Oct 9 08:03:37 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh dear lord !
Now they will have to face the full wrath of the UN security council !
God, they must be terrified !

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Oct 9 08:55:52 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Thank God Bush is in charge!
>
>He'll know exactly what to do to diffuse the situation.
>
I guess he could just call John Kerry.
I'm sure he has a plan.

addi Posted: Mon Oct 9 09:10:13 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>I guess he could just call John Kerry.
>I'm sure he has a plan.

No, I don't think that would happen. Kerry disgraced himself over in 'Nam. He'd be a fool to get Kerry's opinion on the matter. Better to stick with the tried and true of Rice, Rumsfeld, and Cheney on such a volatile matter. Their track record so far is immpecable.

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Oct 9 09:55:43 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>ifihadahif said:
>
>>I guess he could just call John Kerry.
>>I'm sure he has a plan.
>
>No, I don't think that would happen. Kerry disgraced himself over in 'Nam. He'd be a fool to get Kerry's opinion on the matter. Better to stick with the tried and true of Rice, Rumsfeld, and Cheney on such a volatile matter. Their track record so far is immpecable.
>
You are absolutely correct on all accounts, but still, I'm sure Messieur Kerry has a plan.

Dancer Posted: Tue Oct 10 01:46:51 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ahahah.. ok nobody has a plan yet ok..not bush not kerry.. it is not easy to deal with a lunatic, you cannot talk reason with them, i guess the perpectual poverty and years of closure has only encouraged their warped ideals.

If talk is the only way, then i guess the best candidate will be china. else, leave it to Team America or Austin powers.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Oct 10 06:31:56 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dancer said:
>>
>If talk is the only way, then i guess the best candidate will be china. else, leave it to Team America or Austin powers.
>
Are you completely off your rocker ?
I say we send in Chuck Norris immediately !

addi Posted: Tue Oct 10 08:49:04 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dancer said:

>leave it to Team America

Kim is just misunderstood and..so..so..

"...Ronery / So ronery / So ronery and sadry arone / There's no one / Just me onry / Sitting on my rittle throne /.."

Gary Johnston (from Team America: World Police) explains things better than I ever could:

"We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!"

*only mesh could have put it better

Mesh Posted: Tue Oct 10 22:39:20 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mmmmm that is a delicious quote.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]