Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Lenny Bruce and Bill Hicks My Heroes
RaviKissoon Posted: Sun Dec 3 03:33:41 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My name is Ravi Kissoon I am a comedian and I just have been issued now my 5th order of protection by the NYPD for being threatening. My case is will be decided on Dec 18th 2006. I am starting to talk about more and more on stage. If you want to see a clip of my work check out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK1hsKm4bbY

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Dec 3 18:19:26 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  this is not a space to advertise. This is a community site where people come to discuss a range of topics. Go elsewhere. Thanks.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Dec 3 18:24:35 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i find your comedy not only offensive but disgusting. The first amendment shouldn't be selective however we should really think through what we say and present to the world.

Ahriman Posted: Sun Dec 3 21:11:13 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't get it....I'm going back to watching my video on grizzly bears...yea...

Mesh Posted: Mon Dec 4 01:06:36 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It offends me in that it was not funny. At all.

Posted: Mon Dec 4 02:51:36 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>I don't get it....I'm going back to watching my video on grizzly bears...yea...

was it The Grizzly Man?

DanSRose Posted: Mon Dec 4 10:24:39 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>was it The Grizzly Man?

Now that was funny. Was it bad that I was rooting for the bears? That guy really annoyed me.

I found more entertainment throwing out old calenders. From 1996. And 1995 and 94. They were more relevant and more entertaining.

RaviKissoon Posted: Thu Dec 14 19:41:34 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hey the discussion was about racism and how people view others especially south asians in a post 911 world. Wow you all are really racist your right this is the wrong place. So sad and YOu claim to like Lenny Bruce and Bill Hicks. I don't believe they were racist and they even spoke against it. Well lets just wait for another 911 so you can have your backlash which obviously the only time you will discuss and issue like this.

libra Posted: Thu Dec 14 19:48:33 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i hate it when people don't use correct punctuation.

addi Posted: Fri Dec 15 07:28:23 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>i hate it when people don't use correct punctuation.

: )

We're all puncuation racists here

addi Posted: Fri Dec 15 07:30:59 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  RaviKissoon said:
>Wow you all are really racist your right this is the wrong place.

it's just too early to come up with some cutting witty response...

So Ravi...

Shut up

FN Posted: Fri Dec 15 09:15:53 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  RaviKissoon said:
>Wow you all are really racist your right this is the wrong place.

You're right, I am really racist.

What's the problem

casper Posted: Fri Dec 15 13:01:57 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>RaviKissoon said:
>>Wow you all are really racist your right this is the wrong place.
>
>You're right, I am really racist.
>
>
>What's the problem

The problem is you don't prescribe to his form of racism :)

RaviKissoon Posted: Sun Dec 17 04:39:38 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You people are pathetic thats why america is frowned upon because of assholes like you. They put all the
RACIST ASSHOLES IN A BUILDING MUCH LIKE THE WORLD TRADE CENTER AND I WOULD PERSONALLY FLY THE FUCKING PLANE INTO THE BUILDING.

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Sun Dec 17 05:33:42 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Now that's really sick
-And not nice at all... he precious ?

-No precious, not nice at all ...
We should brake it's little necksessess now wouldn't we precious ...
-Yes my love, we should...

FN Posted: Sun Dec 17 07:02:50 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  RaviKissoon said:
>You people are pathetic thats why america is frowned upon because of assholes like you. They put all the
>RACIST ASSHOLES IN A BUILDING MUCH LIKE THE WORLD TRADE CENTER AND I WOULD PERSONALLY FLY THE FUCKING PLANE INTO THE BUILDING.

A lack of cheap labour and people like you is what will prove to be the downfall of western civlization.

addi Posted: Sun Dec 17 08:51:26 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  RaviKissoon said:
>You people are pathetic thats why america is frowned upon because of assholes like you.

somebody has some serious anger management issues to deal with

>I WOULD PERSONALLY FLY THE FUCKING PLANE INTO THE BUILDING.

I don't need we need to sound the general alarm here, Ravi...a plane is way out of your league. something tells me you'd have a hard time trying to ride a tricycle into a building

FN Posted: Sun Dec 17 10:05:26 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>something tells me you'd have a hard time trying to ride a tricycle into a building

Get me a drum so I can go padum-tshhh

addi Posted: Sun Dec 17 11:44:13 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>Get me a drum so I can go padum-tshhh

add it to your christmas wish list : )

addi Posted: Sun Dec 17 11:48:14 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>A lack of cheap labour and people like you is what will prove to be the downfall of western civlization.

I must submit to your talent for cutting remarks, Christophe. I thought I had a gift for it, but I must bow to the master and chant

"I am not worthy...I am not worthy.."

RaviKissoon Posted: Sun Dec 17 12:12:53 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  shouldn't be upset if your not racist! I am sure that most of you were the type of people in high school who ridiculed people cause of their differences and now you created forum based on your true values "Terrorism" Isn't that Special! You can't come out bluntly and say anything racist but you still be assholes and get away with it. Don't fuck it up for the white race its only a few of you that are minorities in the white race. You are the true minorities. I classify you as "assholes" A word fitting with generation terrorists. They outlaw the word "nigger" because of people like you. Well reminisce on that for a while you can recall your genetic memory for that!

addi Posted: Sun Dec 17 12:35:02 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  RaviKissoon said:
>shouldn't be upset if your not racist! I am sure that most of you were the type of people in high school who ridiculed people cause of their differences

the only people I ridiculed in high school were hate filled ignorant half-wits like you, Ravi...okay maybe a few times I laughed at the AV nerds : )

But seriously, dude..you need some professional help...before you go off the deep end.
Had you not immediately come off as a narrow-minded antagonist here you would have discovered that the vast majority of us at GT are very tolerant, open-minded folks that embrace differences....
...we just don't suffer fools well

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Sun Dec 17 12:57:08 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  He doesn't only need professional help, he needs to learn how to communicate too...

I mean man, you are discussing to yourself about a topic none off us reacted to, and you take our silence as being ignorant/stupid/racist/...

So beeing a racist according to you, why the hell would I talk to all these people from different cultures, different countries and different opinions...
If you had the same tolerance as us u would'n be fucked up like that

And it's not because you suck at what you do, caus man it just ain't funny, that we are racists... You small minded ****************

Oh, and get your head out of your ass

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Dec 17 13:23:09 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i never went to high school. i was homeschooled. and i was raised in a family that taught respect for all cultures and races. I guess that's why when i was smaller i had friends that were black, latino, white, indian, native american, etc. but i'm a racist *rolls eyes*

i'm half cherokee and half irish... my dad's side of the family were pilgrims... and my mom's family is from the mountains of NC. I have no issue with white people killing and running off most of my people and then stealing their land, raping their women, and destory their sacred burial grounds...

So i guess he means that we are racist by liking/accepting other races and cultures... i think his dad hit him when he was little. and now he's still that scared angry little 5 yr old kid.

libra Posted: Sun Dec 17 13:29:48 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>RaviKissoon said:
>...we just don't suffer fools well
>: )

nor do we put up with people using the forum to advertise, themselves or anything else.

libra Posted: Sun Dec 17 13:34:41 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  P.S. Ravi: perhaps it is your shortsightedness and American-centered viewpoint that is at fault here, as many of the people on this forum are not American. But of course, you never stayed cordial long enough to find out.

FN Posted: Sun Dec 17 13:50:15 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  RaviKissoon said:
>shouldn't be upset if your not racist!

Ravi my boy, I *am* a racist, should I be upset? And if I'm not, will you tell me what is wrong with me and how I can get to be as levelheaded and emotionally stable as you are, oh zen-guru of enlightment and yadda yadda yadda

>I am sure that most of you were the type of people in high school who ridiculed people cause of their differences and now you created forum based on your true values "Terrorism"

I made fun of people, people made fun of me, it's something called male bonding. The other part was socialing positioning.

Don't be such a nigger for feeling so offended and discriminated, biatch.

>Isn't that Special! You can't come out bluntly and say anything racist but you still be assholes and get away with it.

A very insignificant amount of research would educate you about the fact that the name of this site, generation terrorists, is based on the name of a CD. You got the intamaweb, use it.

>Don't fuck it up for the white race its only a few of you that are minorities in the white race.

Fuck it up for the white race how? By invoking the wrath of the omnipotent Ravikissoon? What are you going to do, like really, give me "the finger" or get Malayalam on my ass? Nigga puhleaze!

Get a grip.

>You are the true minorities.

And you can be my token racially correct friend

>I classify you as "assholes" A word fitting with generation terrorists.

Your verbal prowess sets my spine a-tinglin'

>They outlaw the word "nigger" because of people like you. Well reminisce on that for a while you can recall your genetic memory for that!

Yes, I will recall my genetic memory so the empty space can ponder your eclectic blabbering.

For a comedian you don't seem to have much of a sense of humour, ravi.

If I misinterpreted anything you typed out, it's because you fail to make either a coherent sentence or point.

Kind regards,

Christophe

P.S.: Yo mamma be like a 747, a 3 man cock pit

Ha!

FN Posted: Sun Dec 17 13:55:37 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>The other part was socialing positioning.

*social positioning

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Sun Dec 17 14:06:14 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm starting to grow fond of you my belgian mate :)

Really people should learn their music, generation terrorists is made by one of the greatest bands ever in my eyes :)

addi Posted: Sun Dec 17 14:30:36 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ~Just Imagine~ said:
>I'm starting to grow fond of you my belgian mate :)

me too
i think I need help

:)

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Dec 17 17:22:15 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>~Just Imagine~ said:
>>I'm starting to grow fond of you my belgian mate :)
>
>
>me too
>i think I need help
>
>
>:)
>
Yeah, well wait til he posts a pic of you on here.
LOL

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Dec 17 17:23:16 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ravi, I'm not a eloquent as most of my GT friends so I'll just be brief.

I don't like you.
Just go the fuck away.

addi Posted: Sun Dec 17 19:16:16 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Ravi, I'm not a eloquent as most of my GT friends so I'll just be brief.
>
>I don't like you.
>Just go the fuck away.

there's always something to be said for brief and direct posts that get right to the point.

RaviKissoon Posted: Mon Dec 18 07:05:46 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Funny thing is there is growing majority of people of color who not only hear my words but are willing to speak them to others. The so called white race is diminishing which is good cause when all the mix breeding is done you'll have plenty of people that are dark or brown but not pure white. In the case of getting rid of me well maybe off this site but my words will change the course of history. I can see through the bullshit. First there was Abraham and then Moses and Jesus and Mohammed and Krishna and NOW me Biatch. Just watch and see as punch holes and dissect all the illusions the Caucasians have implanted here on earth. Its not only me sayin it. THere are plenty of Forums I belong to that appreciate it. Your race is Dead! Face it. Just like the world Trade Center Collapsed so will this matrix The caukyzoids built will fall. Welcome the anti-christ! And bow to your new Lord!

FN Posted: Mon Dec 18 07:41:23 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  RaviKissoon said:
>Funny thing is there is growing majority of people of color who not only hear my words but are willing to speak them to others.

Minorities are always bitching, I don't see how that is changing.

Also, keep in mind that it's not because "they" speak that the people who actually matter automaticly listen.

>The so called white race is diminishing which is good cause when all the mix breeding is done you'll have plenty of people that are dark or brown but not pure white.

I'll tell you what's good, friend, you're suffering from a sort of penis envy towards white skin, but in the train of thought saying "if I can't be the top dog, nobody can be" you would like nothing more than to install mediocrity and a brown seething mass of humanity.

Good thing people like you don't get past being pets for caucasians/asians to play with. Know your place and lie down, "dawg".

>In the case of getting rid of me well maybe off this site but my words will change the course of history.

The force is strong in this one

>I can see through the bullshit. First there was Abraham and then Moses and Jesus and Mohammed and Krishna and NOW me Biatch.

I agree that you fit perfectly in that line of sexually frustrated fanatics.

>Just watch and see as punch holes and dissect all the illusions the Caucasians have implanted here on earth.

Are you getting at something or are you writing the script for a b-movie. What illusions?

>Its not only me sayin it. THere are plenty of Forums I belong to that appreciate it.

And we all know that internet forums are where the true power lies.

I'll start running for my life as soon as I wake up from my power nap.

>Your race is Dead! Face it.

Is this an existentialist thing?

>Just like the world Trade Center Collapsed so will this matrix The caukyzoids built will fall.

B-movie it is

>Welcome the anti-christ! And bow to your new Lord!

If the antichrist was in front of you you'd shit yourself senseless, tough guy

FN Posted: Mon Dec 18 07:45:01 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>I don't like you.
>Just go the fuck away.

Ha!

addi Posted: Mon Dec 18 08:38:52 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>I'll tell you what's good, friend, you're suffering from a sort of penis envy towards white skin,

I hope it's not my penis he's envying. That makes me uncomfortable.

*i hope he's not into testicle flicking either :(

addi Posted: Mon Dec 18 08:46:30 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  RaviKissoon said:
>The so called white race is diminishing which is good cause when all the mix breeding is done you'll have plenty of people that are dark or brown but not pure white.

where is this breeding taking place, and why wasn't I invited?!

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Dec 18 08:52:37 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm sorry, Ravi, did you say you were a comedian ?

Now that's funny !

RaviKissoon Posted: Tue Dec 19 07:49:01 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Its good to know that my wrath will inflict so much contraversy and pain. Muahahahahhhaahhh! cynically laughing to myself! I will hold my death ray towards the earth if you don't all accept me as your savior!

addi Posted: Tue Dec 19 08:06:00 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  RaviKissoon said:
>Its good to know that my wrath will inflict so much contraversy and pain.

I believe your over inflated ego has blinded you to reality, Riki-Tiki-Ravi.
The only thing you've inflicked on us is a few sighs, as in "Not another silly post from that moron again".... and some feelings of pity, as in "Poor poor Ravi. He thinks people are laughing at his comedy stylings...when they're really just laughing at him".

Now go run outide and play with your Death Ray toy

FN Posted: Tue Dec 19 10:48:36 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  RaviKissoon said:
>Muahahahahhhaahhh! cynically laughing to myself!

Ravi, friend, you haven't stirred any controversy, you've just made an ass of yourself.

And honestly, I've had better responses from even cherrymoon

J. Posted: Tue Dec 19 14:00:39 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. RaviKissoon, do yourself a favor: please go see a shrink.

You're having what I would say a serious case of Asperger's syndrome and NPD (Narcissistic personality disorder).

FN Posted: Tue Dec 19 14:19:03 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm pretty narcistic, however I think ravi can't classify as one even though he's trying very hard, he claims to be good/the best but the confidence to back it up is lacking and my spider sense senses some shortcomings in his self esteem.

True narcistics like me don't act like he's acting ;o)

J. Posted: Tue Dec 19 14:26:29 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Trust me, Mr. Christophe, it's my professional advice for Mr. RaviKissoon. No bullshit.

(I don't diagnose for free. This is my one and only exception. *wink*)

RaviKissoon Posted: Thu Dec 21 05:08:39 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  And what do you all have to offer in terms of creativity besides opinions and comments that only inflate your own egos? Well Well......Im listening......Oh nothing but more opinions and self inflating remarks. Wow that makes you really creative!

FN Posted: Thu Dec 21 06:49:34 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  RaviKissoon said:
>And what do you all have to offer in terms of creativity besides opinions and comments that only inflate your own egos?

Haha

Be gone nitwit

libra Posted: Thu Dec 21 13:19:33 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>
>Haha
>
>Be gone nitwit

hehe, i'm picturing christophe, swashbuckling something-or-other, standing with sword in hand, and saying in a deep, clear voice "Ha Ha, Be Gone! Nitwit!" While a scared ravikissoon runs off into the distance.

FN Posted: Thu Dec 21 13:55:56 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Somebody has been watching pirates of the carribean a bit too much ;o)

Besides, I could never pull off the kind of androginity johnny depp brings to bear

libra Posted: Thu Dec 21 14:09:56 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Somebody has been watching pirates of the carribean a bit too much ;o)
>
>
>Besides, I could never pull off the kind of androginity johnny depp brings to bear

that's alright. As long as you've got the eyeliner and the sword, I'm happy.

RaviKissoon Posted: Thu Dec 21 17:05:14 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  An attempt at story telling and narrating how feeble. KILL KILL KILL.......oh excuse me that was my narcissistic other personality. As I was saying: Weebles wobble but they don't fall down. Huhhhh!(As in Rap Music)after the rhyme. Meaning I have just dissed you.

FN Posted: Thu Dec 21 18:20:07 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ravi, get out of that closet and you'll feel a lot better friend

libra Posted: Thu Dec 21 18:37:25 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  what the hell is he talking about?

FN Posted: Thu Dec 21 18:41:55 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  He thinks he "dissed" you libra.

He must be from the ghetto or something, hardcore no doubt. You know he has street skills.

maybeitwillwork Posted: Thu Dec 21 18:44:00 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ravi, do yourself a favor and stop talking for 10 min and just think.

choke Posted: Thu Dec 21 19:05:45 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  WOW

How did I miss this thread for so long?!

Kira Posted: Thu Dec 21 20:08:50 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>WOW
>
>How did I miss this thread for so long?!

I was just thinking the same thing.

It was barely worth clicking on when it was in the Newest Threads, I guess I just thought nothing had changed.

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Dec 21 20:54:16 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Whenever I read Ravi's posts, all I can see is that irritating dumbass with the fake Russian accent in the credit card commercial.

RaviKissoon Posted: Sat Dec 23 11:20:43 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Your all a bunch of Kramers, and thats why you will always follow and not lead. I am a leader amongst leaders much like Bugs Bunny in the realm of cartoons. In the illusion we call life I am your conscience! Those of you who actually have one. As we know that most caulkyzoids don't have a conscience and I am just that voice in your head that says:"Kill Yourself" You are worthless and have only infected the beautiful earth and its people. Go back to whatever planet you come from. You are like a virus and you have infected the earth with your lies and deceit and immorality. Except white chicks with big round bubble butts. They can stay. All the rest have to leave. I like big butts and I cannot lie. E=mc2 that is for the geeks and nerds. Enjoy

FN Posted: Sat Dec 23 11:22:23 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  All I can say is don't quit your day job.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sat Dec 23 16:11:00 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  RaviKissoon said:
>I am your conscience!

who knew i had a angry, fat, humorless jackass as a conscience... i probably shouldn't listen to it...

>As we know that most caulkyzoids don't have a conscience

mm (please pardon my french) i suppose most would say niggas have no conscience. Seeing as there are more of your breathen in jail then the "caulkyzoids".

>Go back to whatever planet you come from.

I'm from the planet Uron.... :D

>You are like a virus and you have infected the earth

hells yeah... cooties for everyone!!!

>Except white chicks with big round bubble butts. They can stay. All the rest have to leave.

yay! another male idiot driven by his dick! an ass doesn't make a good chick. alot of chicks who know they are sexy are bitches. They are shallow and worthless. but i'm sure that's the kinda shorty you're into. you big pimp.

please. just go back to the forums full of white big bubble butt whores who are lined up to blow you and leave us alone. I personally think you are the worst excuse for a "comedian". You have severe anger issues. And you don't even stop to think through a response.

Kira Posted: Sat Dec 23 23:01:59 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I like this guy. His attempts and being funny are more genuine than others who were simply reveling in their own genious, i.e. "You smell like poop! Hahahaha - get it, because poop is smelly." Although the best I can say for him as far as his humor goes is that it renders the rest of his speech utterly non-threatening.

It also seems like he's seeking approval as much as he is seeking attention, which is new to me. I say we adopt this one... I'll even volunteer to take him to the vet myself and pay for his shots.

Kira Posted: Sat Dec 23 23:03:06 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>His attempts and

That should be "at".

choke Posted: Sun Dec 24 05:09:41 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I second Kira's notion! He may be trainable, and he can fetch the mail and...

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Dec 24 09:18:20 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think we should put him down, sell his organs for cash, and render the rest into ferret food for Panda.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Dec 24 09:50:41 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>I think we should put him down, sell his organs for cash, and render the rest into ferret food for Panda.

Panda looks interested. Although I don't think Ravi would taste that great. He'll give it a try anyway...

FN Posted: Sun Dec 24 09:52:45 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Panda said:
>please. just go back to the forums full of white big bubble butt whores who are lined up to blow you and leave us alone.

Ravi wait! Take me with you!

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]