Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Mating Dance
addi Posted: Thu Jan 4 14:19:43 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20070102/sc_livescience/howwomenpickmatesvsflings

interesting article on Yahoo for those of you plinkers still out on the prowl for a mate

and you fellow plonkers...if you're looking for one night stands you better have a large dose of strong masculine features...and be single of course.

: )

addi Posted: Fri Jan 5 12:17:29 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  okay..okay

even Babe Ruth struck out sometimes at the plate.

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Jan 5 13:09:18 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  A ridiculous premise, to think that anyone on this planet could explain why a woman might want whatever it is that she wants.
:-)

addi Posted: Fri Jan 5 14:12:08 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  A reply! Bless you, hif

I'm not so sure it's all baloney though. I think there's a lot of truth to those studies (even accepting the variables and exceptions). We are after all just animals.
well...sometimes I am.

FN Posted: Fri Jan 5 14:17:17 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I've heard/read about this before, and it's only logical as all animals select on specific features.

There are some other species where the preferred type of mate changes with the hormonal cycle in the case of females, just like in human females. But I can't remember which species exactly. Hm.

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Jan 5 14:28:05 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  No way dude, no way you're gonna ever make me believe you can apply logic to the whims of a woman.
:-)

addi Posted: Fri Jan 5 14:53:43 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>No way dude, no way you're gonna ever make me believe you can apply logic to the whims of a woman.
>:-)

perhaps there's biological logic buried deep beneath those womanly whims.

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Sat Jan 6 13:55:41 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You'll never figure us out !!!

NEVER NEVER NEVER !!!

And thats a fact :)

addi Posted: Sat Jan 6 14:20:28 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ~Just Imagine~ said:
>You'll never figure us out !!!
>
>NEVER NEVER NEVER !!!
>
>And thats a fact :)

and thank the gods for that. I think if any of us did figure you out it would frighten us to death.
I'll settle for mysterious confusion, thank you.

choke Posted: Sat Jan 6 15:08:47 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I met someone with a square jaw last night, didn't really feel any different.

FN Posted: Sat Jan 6 18:19:01 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That's not what I heard.

Also, I'm very bored and don't want to study any more right now so somebody give me some sites where I can waste time since I forbid myself to go out at this point in time or I'll feel bad about it

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Sun Jan 7 05:39:18 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  same here

If you want to pass your time watching movies or tv-shows ;)

http://www.alluc.org/alluc/

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Jan 7 14:26:40 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  every woman is different and "studies" can't prove how any woman decides what she likes. The human element is too random to decide women go for one particular guy or another. i go for fem-y guys and tomboy girls...

Billy Pilgrim Posted: Mon Jan 8 19:09:10 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  According to Sid Vicious-

"I've met the man on the street and he's a cunt."

thus

women love cunts

Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Jan 8 19:51:07 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  wrong again...

sweet p Posted: Mon Jan 8 21:57:08 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i like long eyelashes on boys.

but not too long.

addi Posted: Mon Jan 8 22:19:04 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sweet p said:
>i like long eyelashes on boys.

with or without mascara?

Posted: Tue Jan 9 03:01:48 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ...and what of beards?

choke Posted: Tue Jan 9 03:38:27 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>...and what of beards?

Well sometimes they prickle.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Tue Jan 9 04:03:29 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beards are gross... and mustaches are just plain goofy...

choke Posted: Tue Jan 9 04:31:05 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mrs.Goodfellow said:
>beards are gross... and mustaches are just plain goofy...

Oh no I wouldn't say that at all. Well-placed facial hair can do a lot for a person.

addi Posted: Tue Jan 9 06:41:48 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>Oh no I wouldn't say that at all. Well-placed facial hair can do a lot for a person.

lol

as long as it's on a male.

I think it really depends on the person. I know some guys that have facial hair and they would look much better without it. But my father has a beard (all white now), and years ago he decided to shave it off. It didn't look right for him to be clean shaven. It was like a part of his physical features was missing, so he grew it back with the encouragement of family members.
For about 20 years I sported a mustache, and when I look back on old photos now I think, "Man, was that dorky looking!"
Also some women are really sensitive to it during love (so I've heard)...saying it feels like sandpaper rubbing against their ______...which can limit a guys bedroom moves considerably.

J. Posted: Tue Jan 9 07:06:56 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The Troubled History of Beards:

http://www.damninteresting.com/?p=444

>Those wishing to keep their beards had to pay a tax - 100 rubles each year - as well as carry around a medal proclaiming that "beards are a ridiculous ornament."

*LOL*

addi Posted: Tue Jan 9 07:43:34 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  suenos said:
>The Troubled History of Beards:

just took a look at your avatar pic, suenos. Speaking of body hair the guy you have there has no chest hair. I'm guessing that comes down to individual preference for women too.

*I wonder if some of these guys shave or wax their chests to keep them totally hairless

beetlebum Posted: Tue Jan 9 08:07:10 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i like beards! but it does depend on the face. what i cannot stand are goatees, but i think that has less to do with the look of it and more to do with the fact that i've known five guys with goatees who were very slimy, so now i associate sliminess with goatees. plus, goatees are this weird half-attempt at scruffiness.

beards are scruffy for sure.

(and p, good call on the long eyelashes.)

(and addi, i don't understand the shaving/waxing of the male chest, unless he is a swimmer.)

J. Posted: Tue Jan 9 08:17:29 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well.... I found bearded men are quite sexy, but hairy chests and hairy backs scare me, and ... *ahem* especially ... hairy butts .... ehhhhhh! *blush*

J. Posted: Tue Jan 9 08:26:48 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:

>just took a look at your avatar pic, suenos. Speaking of body hair the guy you have there has no chest hair.

The guy has no chest hair because he is .... you-know-who. *LOL*

addi Posted: Tue Jan 9 08:29:53 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:

>(and addi, i don't understand the shaving/waxing of the male chest, unless he is a swimmer.)

me either. It seems like a lot of unnecessary pain to go through for vanities sake, unless the hot woman you're after really likes it.

but maybe some guys don't have any chest hair to deal with, in which case it would be stupid to glue some on

addi Posted: Tue Jan 9 08:31:56 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  suenos said:

>The guy has no chest hair because he is .... you-know-who. *LOL*

:(

I don't know, but now I feel like I should know.

*and I don't care for hairy butts either

addi Posted: Tue Jan 9 08:42:16 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I guess it all comes down to personal preferences

I don't care for the totally shaven look on females (the you know where part).
I remember going on one of my first dates in high school. I took this girl out for the first time and we went to a drive-in movie. I started to make my move after the movie started and clearly remember putting my hand on her legs..only to discover she had hairy legs. That put an abrupt end to my "night moves", and going out with her ever again.

yes...I'm weird

J. Posted: Tue Jan 9 08:48:05 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sorry to say this, but I am REALLY scared of women with hairy legs and ... *ahem* ... especially hairy armpits.

beetlebum Posted: Tue Jan 9 08:59:58 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  suenos, i'm cracking up at these *ahems*. i imagine you're somewhere casting furtive glances as you type.

in any case, i'm a girl and i don't like hairy legs either (on girls), but to each her own, i suppose!

addi Posted: Tue Jan 9 09:04:12 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:

>i'm a girl

yes...yes you are

*are those houseboats on the Grand Union Canal in your pic?

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Jan 9 09:05:23 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  suenos said:
>Sorry to say this, but I am REALLY scared of women with hairy legs and ... *ahem* ... especially hairy armpits.
>
I'm especially scared of women with a large cranial ridge and 4 inch incisors but that's just me.

beetlebum Posted: Tue Jan 9 09:12:35 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>beetlebum said:
>
>>i'm a girl
>
>yes...yes you are
>
>: )
>
>
>*are those houseboats on the Grand Union Canal in your pic?

wow, addi! good eye! yup, the oxford part of the GUC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_Canal

addi Posted: Tue Jan 9 09:12:38 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>I'm especially scared of women with a large cranial ridge and 4 inch incisors but that's just me.

are there a lot of those girls in Kentucky?

addi Posted: Tue Jan 9 09:15:39 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:

>wow, addi! good eye! yup, the oxford part of the GUC.

I think I could retire down the road and live very happily on one of those in Oxford

as long as there weren't women with hairy legs there

beetlebum Posted: Tue Jan 9 09:19:44 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:

>I think I could retire down the road and live very happily on one of those in Oxford
>
>as long as there weren't women with hairy legs there

ooooh, i know. but i think i'd prefer one of the houses in jericho with my own row boat in the back garden. :) but the walk between oxford and wolvercote along port meadow and the oxford canal is one of the most stunning in all of england, i swear. if i hadn't turned the camera to the right, i would've been pointing it in the general direction of a strawberry patch run by a local farmer where we pick strawberries in summer term. (then we make chocolate fondue, grab some pimms, and head out punting.)

J. Posted: Tue Jan 9 09:29:48 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:
>suenos, i'm cracking up at these *ahems*. i imagine you're somewhere casting furtive glances as you type.
>

No, I am all alone in this huge 200+ yr old "haunted house" (I was told that, but haven't seen anything YET) Those *ahems* are just ... well... ya know... it's one of those "unlady like things" girls shouldn't say out loud to others, or publicly talk about. *LOL*

I've seen enough naked butts in my life...*LOL* However, I was mooned by an old fart once in my own office (very unexpectedly!) His butt was sooo hairy, it scared the daylight out of me ever since.

FN Posted: Tue Jan 9 09:39:42 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You like hairy butts and you cannot lie, can't deny

addi Posted: Tue Jan 9 09:47:51 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  A close friend of mine told me that she started taking testosterone to revive her ailing sex life. According to her it's made a huge difference in her love life with her husband, but she informed me that one of the side effects is growing hair on her butt...so she has to shave it now.

FN Posted: Tue Jan 9 09:48:34 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  suenos said:
>No, I am all alone in this huge 200+ yr old "haunted house" (I was told that, but haven't seen anything YET)

I think I heard a door crack downstairs and saw something move by past the window.

Kira Posted: Tue Jan 9 09:50:51 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe, your picture made me laugh. I thought, 'Oh no! That deer is eating him!' And then I saw how terrified the bunny looked.

beetlebum Posted: Tue Jan 9 09:51:52 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>A close friend of mine told me that she started taking testosterone to revive her ailing sex life. According to her it's made a huge difference in her love life with her husband, but she informed me that one of the side effects is growing hair on her butt...so she has to shave it now.
>
>:(

oh my word. that ain't right.

addi Posted: Tue Jan 9 09:53:49 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:

>oh my word. that ain't right.

LOL!!

as Kira might say

Oh Dear

sweet p Posted: Tue Jan 9 10:03:28 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
> hair on her butt...so she has to shave it now.
>
>:(

haha
i think i'd rather have a hairy bum than a prickly one. but i'd rather have a soft bum than either.

beards are nice sometimes. i like the occasional stubbly face better than the full-out beard, mostly. close shaves are delicious.

FN Posted: Tue Jan 9 10:09:00 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>Christophe, your picture made me laugh. I thought, 'Oh no! That deer is eating him!' And then I saw how terrified the bunny looked.

Haha

Well, they're supposed to be friends but I like your interpretation better

Pushy friends can be terrifying indeed

FN Posted: Tue Jan 9 10:10:47 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  He's all "oh no there's fucking bambi again, leave me the hell alone you needy twat, I'd *so* tell you to fuck off if they hadn't killed your mother yesterday, but now I'll just put up with it and die a little inside"

addi Posted: Tue Jan 9 10:14:12 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sweet p said:

>close shaves are delicious.

Dang! I can't hear that word anymore without the movie coming to mind

Napoleon Dynamite – "I caught you a delicious close shaved bass"

J. Posted: Tue Jan 9 11:07:45 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>You like hairy butts and you cannot lie, can't deny

Are you trying to tell me that your butt is hairy too?

>I think I heard a door crack downstairs and saw something move by past the window..

Very nice try. But it ain't working, my friend. LOL

FN Posted: Tue Jan 9 11:16:04 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  suenos said:
>Christophe said:
>>You like hairy butts and you cannot lie, can't deny
>
>Are you trying to tell me that your butt is hairy too?

Methinks you didn't get the song reference

And if you want I'll post a picture of my ass. With a little luck you'll see a glimpse of my balls and penis between my legs

>>I think I heard a door crack downstairs and saw something move by past the window..
>
>Very nice try. But it ain't working, my friend. LOL

Give it some time, it'll come

J. Posted: Tue Jan 9 11:17:18 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  A Collection of Crazy Beards:

http://www.ezprezzo.com/crazypics/crazy_beards.html

(No, I don't find them sexy at all.)

*laugh*

J. Posted: Tue Jan 9 11:24:52 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe,

There's no need to send any photos. I look at naked butts (testicles and everything else too) everyday for a living. *LOL*

Perhaps one of these fine days (if you're lucky enough), I'll examine your butt and *ahem* the "surrounding areas" free of charge. *LOL*

addi Posted: Tue Jan 9 11:43:13 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>And if you want I'll post a picture of my ass. With a little luck you'll see a glimpse of my balls and penis between my legs

for heaven's sake, christophe!
Can't we have an edifying and intelligent discussion about hairy butts without bringing your penis and balls into it?

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Jan 9 11:59:24 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>
>With a little luck you'll see a glimpse of my balls and penis between my legs
>
Not exactly sure I would consider that to be "lucky".

beetlebum Posted: Tue Jan 9 12:41:33 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  suenos said:
>Christophe,
>
>There's no need to send any photos. I look at naked butts (testicles and everything else too) everyday for a living. *LOL*
>
>Perhaps one of these fine days (if you're lucky enough), I'll examine your butt and *ahem* the "surrounding areas" free of charge. *LOL*
>

what?! what just happened here?

addi Posted: Tue Jan 9 13:02:27 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:

>what?! what just happened here?

suenos is a doc...I believe she was referring to giving him a prostrate or hernia exam...but I'm sure she'll
clarify

FN Posted: Tue Jan 9 13:04:37 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  No need to be jealous meg

There's enough christophe to go around

J. Posted: Tue Jan 9 13:30:37 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>
>I believe she was referring to giving him a prostrate or hernia exam...but I'm sure she'll
>clarify
>

Never, ever use your (male) private parts to challenge a female physician. I can assure you one thing: she can (and will) make you pay. *LOL*

choke Posted: Tue Jan 9 14:08:48 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wow. What a conversation. That's so sad that males can be hairy and females can't. Although I find myself agreeing I still wonder about the effects of social conditioning and if it could have been very very different...

J. Posted: Tue Jan 9 14:09:55 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe, these are the five magic words that we docs make all men shudder: "TURN YOUR HEAD AND COUGH."

(Am I right? Mr. Addi, Mr. hif please confirm.)

*LOL*

choke Posted: Tue Jan 9 14:10:54 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>
>I think it really depends on the person. I know some guys that have facial hair and they would look much better without it. But my father has a beard (all white now), and years ago he decided to shave it off. It didn't look right for him to be clean shaven. It was like a part of his physical features was missing, so he grew it back with the encouragement of family members.

I used to cry when my dad entered the room after shaving his beard.

addi Posted: Tue Jan 9 14:41:51 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  suenos said:

>(Am I right? Mr. Addi, Mr. hif please confirm.)

Actually, I don't find the "cough" test too bad (as long as it's not a good looking woman doc doing it), but I HATE the other exam with a passion.

so if I ever have to go to you for an exam, suenos, don't ask me to drop pants and cough.

addi Posted: Tue Jan 9 14:44:01 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>I used to cry when my dad entered the room after shaving his beard.

I got the same reaction from females when I entered the room *with* a beard.

Ahriman Posted: Tue Jan 9 14:52:05 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I didn't feel like reading all the posts on this so I just went to the end...mooooo...hehehe

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Jan 9 15:02:16 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Does anyone else think it's ironic that the only guy in ZZ Top that doesn't have a beard is named Frank Beard ?

J. Posted: Tue Jan 9 15:31:09 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>
>so if I ever have to go to you for an exam, suenos, don't ask me to drop pants and cough.
>

Sure. *wink*

J. Posted: Tue Jan 9 15:40:08 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Does anyone else think it's ironic that the only guy in ZZ Top that doesn't have a beard is named Frank Beard ?

I thought of that as I ran across their photos on google.com. Very interesting, though.

Some men look sooooooooooo sexy with facial hair; they look so manly, so masculine. Ernest Hemingway was one. Sean Connery is another. I can't imagine Bush with a beard or a moustache, I'll have nightmares if he does. Hahahaha

addi Posted: Tue Jan 9 16:10:15 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  suenos said:

>Sure. *wink*

okay *cough* sure

addi Posted: Tue Jan 9 16:13:02 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>I didn't feel like reading all the posts on this so I just went to the end...mooooo...hehehe

If I've taught you anything in life it's not to take shortcuts!
Now start at the top and read every dumb post here!

and stop making those cow sounds too

FN Posted: Tue Jan 9 17:43:54 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>*cough*

Somebody needs to see a doctor

addi Posted: Tue Jan 9 18:25:08 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>Somebody needs to see a doctor

If I only knew someone with expertise in these matters

Posted: Tue Jan 9 20:15:26 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm seriously offended to find out how few people actually find beards attractive.

...should I shave?

beetlebum Posted: Tue Jan 9 20:40:57 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>I'm seriously offended to find out how few people actually find beards attractive.
>
>...should I shave?

NO.

i rest my case.

J. Posted: Tue Jan 9 20:46:10 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>I'm seriously offended to find out how few people actually find beards attractive.
>
>...should I shave?

*scream*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cherry_Moon Posted: Wed Jan 10 03:39:27 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  noooo! you are a cutie with your beard! I just wouldn't kiss you... it'd be too prickly... it'd be like kissing a cactus... that needs to shave :P

seriously you have this manly man yet cutie look about you... pls don't shave it.

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Wed Jan 10 03:54:56 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  No! Don't shave !

I like beards, but they have to be short...Some people look very good with one

addi Posted: Wed Jan 10 06:57:45 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mrs.Goodfellow said:
>noooo! you are a cutie with your beard! I just wouldn't kiss you...

I won't kiss you either..not because of the beard, but because I make it a general rule not to kiss canadian men...unlike Libra.

*and keep the beard. Philosophy majors and clean shaven faces go against the natural order of things.

FN Posted: Wed Jan 10 07:36:51 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Don't shave it crim, you have a rare gift.

The gift of having a beard and still look like the cute feminin type ;o)

J. Posted: Wed Jan 10 20:27:11 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well....

- Criminal Saint looks so sexy and manly with a SHORT beard, the way he has it right now. Very sexy - yet he has certain boyish appeal somehow in crooked smile. Please DO NOT SHAVE IT OFF!

- Mr. Addi, I think, would look great with a beard too, especially combined with his long hair. It would give him the rugged look, the impression of an artist, poetic-type, and a hopelessly romantic man.

- Christophe, well .... he looks too girlie and feminine to me, so with or without a beard, it makes no difference. *LOL*

- I have no idea what Mr. Hif looks like ......

J. Posted: Wed Jan 10 20:33:13 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  suenos said:
>Well....
>
yet he has certain boyish appeal somehow in crooked smile.

* Yet he has a certain boyish appeal somehow in his crooked smile

(been having problems with this laptop's keyboard)

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Jan 10 21:35:28 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  suenos said:
>Well....>- I have no idea what Mr. Hif looks like ......
>
I have a white beard, fairly close cropped.

addi Posted: Wed Jan 10 22:23:15 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  suenos said:

>- Mr. Addi, I think, would look great with a beard too, especially combined with his long hair. It would give him the rugged look, the impression of an artist, poetic-type, and a hopelessly romantic man.

sported a beard for a short time years ago. It made me look my age.
Every now and then I go through this George Michael phase and grow the "3 day stubble" look, but it scratches the hell out of me so it never lasts.

and I'm already a hopeless romantic, with or without a beard.

Posted: Thu Jan 11 05:07:24 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  suenos said:

>- Christophe, well .... he looks too girlie and feminine

ZINGGGGGGGGGG

FN Posted: Thu Jan 11 06:38:41 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Meh, we all know she doesn't mean it ;o)

addi Posted: Thu Jan 11 06:57:53 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  suenos said:

>- Christophe, well .... he looks too girlie and feminine to me, so with or without a beard, it makes no difference. *LOL*

You need an image update to dispel this girlie girl notion, Christophe. I suggest you put up a new avatar photo of yourself that looks real manly...like posing in a construction hard hat wearing a toolbelt, with a sledgehammer in one hand and a beer in the other, and maybe showing a little buttcrack too for that extra touch of manliness.

That would do the trick : )

addi Posted: Thu Jan 11 07:49:39 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ...and speaking of avatar pics...

GTers that need to share their mugshots for the first time:

1. hif
2. suenos
3. innocenceNonus
4. Kuro
5. casper
6. CorDrine
7. marsi

GTers that are long overdue for new pics of themselves here:

1. Libra
2. Kira
3. sweet p
4. mesh
5. Jenn (ahem...and the big news too)
6. B'bum
7. dancer
8. chan
9. mat_j
10. DanSRose
11. mouse
12. Howi
13. nov

*man...some of you haven't posted in a LONG time..Get with it people. Don't make me come over there!

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Jan 11 07:50:12 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:

>You need an image update to dispel this girlie girl notion, Christophe. I suggest you put up a new avatar photo of yourself that looks real manly...like posing in a construction hard hat wearing a toolbelt, with a sledgehammer in one hand and a beer in the other, and maybe showing a little buttcrack too for that extra touch of manliness.
>
>That would do the trick : )
>
Nah, then he would just look like he was auditioning for a new spot in the Village People.

J. Posted: Thu Jan 11 08:03:58 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  

Right now I am having in my mind this image of Mr. Hif as one of those ZZ Top guys singing "I'm Too Sexy"..... Hahhaha

FN Posted: Thu Jan 11 08:05:31 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Nah, then he would just look like he was auditioning for a new spot in the Village People.

Yet I wonder if I could dress up like that and *still* look straight

addi Posted: Thu Jan 11 08:15:49 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>Yet I wonder if I could dress up like that and *still* look straight

yes

you could dress in drag and still look straight. You reek of straightness.

J. Posted: Thu Jan 11 09:09:03 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  

Christophe said:
>Meh, we all know she doesn't mean it ;o)

You're right. I was only joking, Christophe. If it hurt your feelings, I apologize. That was mean of me.

J. Posted: Thu Jan 11 09:11:45 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The truth is I have no idea what you look like. I've never seen your pic. *laugh*

FN Posted: Thu Jan 11 10:21:41 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>you could dress in drag and still look straight. You reek of straightness.

Haha

Perhaps we'll have to see around carnaval

FN Posted: Thu Jan 11 10:23:10 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  suenos said:
>If it hurt your feelings, I apologize. That was mean of me.

Yes, you deeply hurt me. I'm very easily offended, and if you'll get to know me a little better you'll understand how fragile my ego, confidence and self esteem are.

Woe is me! *faints*

FN Posted: Thu Jan 11 10:24:13 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  suenos said:
>I've never seen your pic. *laugh*

What do you mean?

I'm right there

<--

J. Posted: Thu Jan 11 10:31:21 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>suenos said:
>>I've never seen your pic. *laugh*
>
>What do you mean?
>
>I'm right there
>
><--

Liar, liar pants on fire!

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Thu Jan 11 10:40:35 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>
>Perhaps we'll have to see around carnaval

i'll come, i'll see, i'll tell
you can't escape :p

addi Posted: Thu Jan 11 11:18:30 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ~Just Imagine~ said:

>i'll come, i'll see, i'll tell

hmmm...
I think you have those in the wrong order

addi Posted: Thu Jan 11 11:23:21 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  suenos said:

>Liar, liar pants on fire!

Haven't heard that one for years

Actually Christophe looks just like the guy in your avatar pic, suenos. He even stikes that "thinking pose" quite often...

"Why, God, why...did you make me so damn handsome?! It's so unfair to all those poor ugly men out there..."

J. Posted: Thu Jan 11 11:33:08 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>suenos said:
>
>>Liar, liar pants on fire!
>
>Haven't heard that one for years
>
>
>Actually Christophe looks just like the guy in your avatar pic, suenos. He even stikes that "thinking pose" quite often...
>
>"Why, God, why...did you make me so damn handsome?! It's so unfair to all those poor ugly men out there..."

No way jose! Christophe cannot look like "my guy". He is not Italian.

addi Posted: Thu Jan 11 11:42:15 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  suenos said:

>No way jose! Christophe cannot look like "my guy". He is not Italian.

eh..Belgian...Italian...they all look the same to me; two arms, two legs, two eyes, a nose, some hair
and a penis

FN Posted: Thu Jan 11 11:51:01 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Haha no I don't look like that guy :o)

I think he's thinking about penii

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Thu Jan 11 11:51:11 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>~Just Imagine~ said:
>
>>i'll come, i'll see, i'll tell
>
>hmmm...
>I think you have those in the wrong order
>

No pretty sure i've got those one lined up right :)
And add: Ill laugh somewhere in between...

J. Posted: Thu Jan 11 11:56:07 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:

>
>"Why, God, why...did you make me so damn handsome?! It's so unfair to all those poor ugly men out there..."

No no... It's...

"Don't hate me because I'm so beautiful"

*LOL*

(*Pantiene Shampoo TV commercial, I think)

addi Posted: Thu Jan 11 12:11:26 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>I think he's thinking about penal colonies

I think about that too

addi Posted: Thu Jan 11 12:16:37 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ~Just Imagine~ said:

>No pretty sure i've got those one lined up right :)

It must be true what they say about european women then.

*don't ask me to explain that either

FN Posted: Thu Jan 11 12:17:18 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ~Just Imagine~ said:
>And add: Ill laugh somewhere in between...

Meh, if my skirt gets lifted by the wind I can always claim that the "laughability" was due to the cold.

Right guys?

Right.

FN Posted: Thu Jan 11 12:17:58 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  suenos said:
>Liar, liar pants on fire!

Why are you picking on us indians

addi Posted: Thu Jan 11 12:21:38 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>Right guys?

right you are.
Cold; a purple-headed trouser snake's worst enemy

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Jan 11 12:26:46 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  heh heh, c'mon baby, walk nasty for the lovemaster, go for a ride on the baloney pony !
Heh heh heh heh

J. Posted: Thu Jan 11 12:50:34 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>suenos said:
>>Liar, liar pants on fire!
>
>Why are you picking on us indians

Jesus is the answer, my darling. *smooch*

FN Posted: Thu Jan 11 13:02:29 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Did he preach picking on the indians?

That would explain why people are always pointing at me in part, but how come it's even worse when I walk past some non-christian jews, ey?

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Thu Jan 11 13:16:00 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>~Just Imagine~ said:
>
>>No pretty sure i've got those one lined up right :)
>
>It must be true what they say about european women then.
>
>
>
>*don't ask me to explain that either

Do tell :D

addi Posted: Thu Jan 11 14:05:52 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ~Just Imagine~ said:

>Do tell :D

ummmm...that they're brave, clean and reverant

J. Posted: Thu Jan 11 22:40:30 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  suenos said:
>Christophe said:
>>suenos said:
>>>Liar, liar pants on fire!
>>
>>Why are you picking on us indians
>
>Jesus is the answer, my darling. *smooch*

Christophe said:
>Did he preach picking on the indians?
>
>That would explain why people are always pointing at me in part, but how come it's even worse when I walk past some non-christian jews, ey

You don't get it, do you?

FN Posted: Fri Jan 12 06:04:30 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Jesus was an indian?

addi Posted: Fri Jan 12 06:49:13 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Jesus was an indian?

I got lost too on the Jesus, Indian thing. Figured I just was smart enough to understand the connection

J. Posted: Fri Jan 12 19:01:40 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Christophe said:
>>Jesus was an indian?
>
>I got lost too on the Jesus, Indian thing. Figured I just was smart enough to understand the connection
>
>

Gentlemen,

What we have here is a fairlure to communicate. *LOL*

(Mr. Addi, shame on you for being a southern boy. Where have you been? *shaking head disappointedly* Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.)

If you travel through the Baptist Belt states of the US - like Alabama, Louisiana, and especially Texas, you’ll see plenty of billboards with the one line “Jesus Is The Answer” along the major highways, farmer market roads, backroads, and whatnot..

(Every time we saw one those boards, my Dad would laugh and say, “OK, Jesus is the answer. I got that. But what the hell is the question?” *LOL*)

Some years ago in Houston, a little north of Interstate-45 and FM 1960 intersection was a huge stripclub – XXX rated. It was like a 40,000 sqft building, bright with neon lights in silhouettes of naked women and a monsterous business sign which you could see five miles away. Its parking lot was at least 5-6 acres - always jammed with patrons.

Right where you turn off from the highway feeder to get into the club’s parking lot was an equally gigantic and impressive billboard (as the stripclub’s business sign) by First Baptist Church of Houston, it said: “Heartbroken? Jesus is the answer”.

Guess what the name of that stripclub was? Heartbreakers.

(When I am out of explanations, such as the Indians thingy Christophie asked, “Jesus is the answer” seems mighty convenient and politically incorrect enough for a reply.)

J. Posted: Fri Jan 12 19:36:46 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  

* failure to communicate - sorry, typo.

addi Posted: Fri Jan 12 20:03:09 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  suenos said:

>
>(Mr. Addi, shame on you for being a southern boy. Where have you been? *shaking head disappointedly* Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.)

I'm so ashamed. Somebody slap me

>(Every time we saw one those boards, my Dad would laugh and say, “OK, Jesus is the answer. I got that. But what the hell is the question?” *LOL*)

priceless. Sounds like a question on Jeopardy.

beetlebum Posted: Fri Jan 12 20:13:57 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i am confused. i have no idea what just happened here.

Kira Posted: Fri Jan 12 23:12:47 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:
>i am confused. i have no idea what just happened here.

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sat Jan 13 05:29:45 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It happens everytime...

once a thread reaches around 60/70 posts it no longer has ANYTHING to do with its original topic....

J. Posted: Sat Jan 13 05:31:04 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:

>I'm so ashamed. Somebody slap me
>

You mean you have never seen one of these "Jesus Is The Answer" billboards? *shock*

addi Posted: Sat Jan 13 07:50:33 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  suenos said:
>
>You mean you have never seen one of these "Jesus Is The Answer" billboards? *shock*

yes, I have seen them, and they've always given me great comfort because I know the question.

I think I got lost on this thread though somewhere after Christophe's "Why are you picking on us Indians?" post

Puck Posted: Sat Jan 13 16:00:03 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I wonder if they ever put beehives on catapults. cuz you could almost get hit by a big rock or something and be just fine, but if a beehive explodes right next to you, you're fucked anyway.

Puck Posted: Sat Jan 13 16:03:53 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  even if it was in a box or something, it would freak you out even more. you'd be like, "shit, I wonder what's in the box." and then it hits and the bees are all like, "MOTHERFUCKER!!!"

they'd just be easier to transport to the battlefield in a box...

choke Posted: Sat Jan 13 17:09:06 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Or you could just, you know, not get in situations where it becomes necessary to catapult things.

addi Posted: Sat Jan 13 18:08:24 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I really wanted to catapult the girl that asked me to the Winter Daze Dance in high school, but there's never one around when you need it.

and, no, she wasn't Indian.

ifihadahif Posted: Sat Jan 13 18:08:53 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Do you think it would matter to the bees if you were using a trebuchet or a catapault ?

addi Posted: Sat Jan 13 18:15:55 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  if would if they were gay bees. They prefer a trebuchet.

jennemmer Posted: Sun Jan 14 00:35:29 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  .. wow. I stopped by to see what had gotten this thread up to 132 posts...

*smiles, nods and backs out slowly* ;)

addi Posted: Sun Jan 14 06:37:58 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  jennemmer said:
>.. wow. I stopped by to see what had gotten this thread up to 132 posts...

17 more posts and this one is history

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Sun Jan 14 14:13:54 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  16 now ... :P

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Jan 14 15:37:07 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>I wonder if they ever put beehives on catapults. cuz you could almost get hit by a big rock or something and be just fine, but if a beehive explodes right next to you, you're fucked anyway.

you are random sweetie...

but it would make sense... seeing as it's easier to trasport but the attackers (with the bees) should get armor that'd protect their faces from bees so when the bees landed the attacking side could just go in for the kill. The defensive would be off whack because they'd be swatting bees out of thier eyes. I wonder if there was any account of that being done. Of course the people would harvest the honey before tossing the hive so after the battle was won they could have a nice dessert afterwards.

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Jan 14 20:06:01 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah, and the bees could wear little suits of bee armor so that all the bees wouldn't get killed. . . .

Puck Posted: Sun Jan 14 22:04:01 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  now that's just silly

Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Jan 15 00:10:38 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *catapaults bees*

choke Posted: Mon Jan 15 05:32:30 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Yeah, and the bees could wear little suits of bee armor so that all the bees wouldn't get killed. . . .

When I was about 5 or 6 I heard that cockroaches as a species were pretty much indestructable and took it literally, so when asked in school to design a future world, I made it so everyones clothes and buildings and furniture were made out of cockroaches so it would last FOREVER. And I had to draw it too, so I handed in this picture on an indestructable world made entirely of cockroaches, while everyone else handed in pictures of candyworld with unicorns and rainbows and clouds...

addi Posted: Mon Jan 15 09:15:07 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!

I just spent 40 minutes making a condensed version of this thread, and then accidently deleted it right before I clicked on post.

*sniff*

FN Posted: Mon Jan 15 11:12:27 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm sure your boss is glad with such a motivaed workforce ;o)

addi Posted: Mon Jan 15 11:27:34 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  MLK Day.

Holiday..woohoo! : )

beetlebum Posted: Mon Jan 15 12:06:34 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>When I was about 5 or 6 I heard that cockroaches as a species were pretty much indestructable and took it literally, so when asked in school to design a future world, I made it so everyones clothes and buildings and furniture were made out of cockroaches so it would last FOREVER. And I had to draw it too, so I handed in this picture on an indestructable world made entirely of cockroaches, while everyone else handed in pictures of candyworld with unicorns and rainbows and clouds...

i burst out laughing when i read this!

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]