Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Beware - the breast feeders
ifihadahif Posted: Mon Jan 29 15:25:12 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  A completely beautiful and natural act, corrupted by really ignorant people.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16773617/

J. Posted: Mon Jan 29 15:34:20 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ah, Oregonians, what do you expect? LOL

addi Posted: Mon Jan 29 15:43:07 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  oh god.

so I want to hear from any of you non-american GTers..do you have this silliness going on in your country too, or is it just us?

*I was suckin on my mommies teat for about a year..so I'm told. Then I stopped for several years, and then sometime in my late teens decided to try it again, only with my girlfriends this time around. I found it very healthy (even sans milk) and don't ever remember the girl complaining once. Though I was yelled at for doing it in public once.
Some people!

: )

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Mon Jan 29 16:51:31 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  HEY
MEN !

First real life lesson:

Breasts are made for FEEDING not looking/playing/sexobjects etc...

So get a life, and let a woman use it for what it needs to be used...

And don't be such preuts
*Idiots*

Things like this really frustrate me, just because of the whole stupidity of it

addi Posted: Mon Jan 29 18:43:57 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ~Just Imagine~ said:

>Breasts are made for FEEDING not looking/playing/sexobjects etc...

just when I thought I had finally figured women's breasts out you had to say this. If only I had known!
Now I've got to mail out a mess of postcards and apologise to all the breasts in my past that I've looked at and played with. Dang!

Ding Dong...
Timmy: "Hello Mrs. Johnson. Can Tammy's breasts come out and play?"

Mrs. J: "No, young man. Tammy's breasts are for feeding only, and not for playing with."

Timmy: "Yes, Ma'am. Sorry, ma'am!"

Mrs. J: "I forgive you, Timmy...but now you know..Timmy....TIMMY! My eyes are up here, not below my shoulders!"

Timmy: "Yes, Ma'am. Sorry, ma'am!"

: )

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Jan 29 21:50:22 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mmmmm. . . . .sweater meat
yummy !

innocenceNonus Posted: Mon Jan 29 23:32:41 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i think breast feeding is awesome.

i don't understand why anyone would find it gross/ objectionable.

honestly... america can be so backwards.

DanSRose Posted: Tue Jan 30 00:03:51 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I just like it that the article has a section called "Breasts on a plane"

There are motherfucking breasts on my motherfucking plane!

I don't care, I still liked the movie.

libra Posted: Tue Jan 30 03:44:57 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think this shows how really far removed we are from ourselves.
First of all, there should never have been a debate over formula or breast milk. Obviously, we should do as nature has intended, it's been working well enough this far.
And now, we can't even handle what should be a completely normal activity (feeding of babies) in public.

libra Posted: Tue Jan 30 03:46:38 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  P.S.

this also makes me think of watching the HBO show Rome recently, and being more surprised at them showing a close-up of a breastfeeding baby than all the sex in the show.

choke Posted: Tue Jan 30 05:15:43 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hah, I doubt they're doing it because they like it. Breast feeding hurts. If anything they should be looking at those ladies in awe. And I didn't even click the link, so I might not even know what we're talking about.

innocenceNonus Posted: Tue Jan 30 05:17:02 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>I don't care, I still liked the movie.

me too. e-high five.

addi Posted: Tue Jan 30 06:29:44 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>P.S.
>
>this also makes me think of watching the HBO show Rome recently, and being more surprised at them showing a close-up of a breastfeeding baby than all the sex in the show.

That was an episode from the first season. Lucius'wife, Niobe, was breast feeding the baby she had from her affair with her sister's husband (unbeknownst to Lucius).
That is the one show on now that I'm addicted to. I'm fascinated by it.

And yesterday my expensive one year old TV decided not to work anymore and can't be fixed for over a week. Curse the gods!

and back on topic, I do think our reactions to seeing breast feeding are largely due to it being fairly rare. I think if it was more commonly done in public no one would bat an eye. And the reason it's rare here is because of our puritanical cultural heritage of viewing the female body as shameful, and breast exposure as sinful.
Silly.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Jan 30 06:42:16 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>And the reason it's rare here is because of our puritanical cultural heritage of viewing the female body as shameful, and breast exposure as sinful.
>
I for one am an advocate of more female breast exposure.
:-)

Posted: Wed Jan 31 21:02:32 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  an easy solution to the problem: http://www.childfreechoice.com/

antartica Posted: Wed Jan 31 23:13:50 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  it's happened in Dingapore before where some people raised a row about public breast feeding

so what happened next pretty much went against the Dingapore grain, but i lilkeee...

a group of mothers staged their "protest" against such ignorace by staging a public breast feeding session...

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]