Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

You want fucked up? I'll give you fucked up
FN Posted: Tue Jan 30 08:19:21 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://society.guardian.co.uk/health/story/0,,2000991,00.html

Take that you pussy emo's.

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Tue Jan 30 14:49:57 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  wth

This freaked me out
Even if it's a mental/psychological thing, I really don't get it...

Well, that's another thing I'm glad about that I don't have I guess :)

Cherry_Moon Posted: Tue Jan 30 15:24:18 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  what does a woman with BIID have ANYTHING to do with emos?

jackass

FN Posted: Tue Jan 30 15:39:42 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Haha

She takes it to another level while the other attention seekers are using toothpicks compared to that.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Tue Jan 30 16:03:26 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i think she just has mental issues... just like someone with bipolar... she's not trying to get attention. If she wanted attention she would have told everyone and whined about not wanting legs. You really don't make sense.

andariel Posted: Tue Jan 30 16:06:22 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe, I love it when you post random crap like that and it goes so far beyond whatever I was expecting that no matter how disturbing or wrong it might be I laugh.

FN Posted: Tue Jan 30 16:42:44 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mrs.Goodfellow said:
>i think she just has mental issues...

Haha, ya think?

Jimmeny jillickers radioactive man! Stop the presses, this kid might be on to something!

>just like someone with bipolar... she's not trying to get attention.

Ofcourse she isn't, she's just giving interviews and has spent the majority of her life running from doctor to doctor revelling in how stunned they are about this cunt.

>You really don't make sense.

So I what I'm getting is that she has issues but emo cutters are doing it for shits and giggles?

The sheer absurdity of it all boggles the mind, yet at the same time it is all so deliciously hilarious

Oh the humanity

FN Posted: Tue Jan 30 16:44:23 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  andariel said:
>no matter how disturbing or wrong it might be I laugh.

Addictive isn't it

FN Posted: Tue Jan 30 17:21:44 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com/

While we're at it and laughing out loud

DanSRose Posted: Tue Jan 30 18:43:31 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I really enjoyed Christophe's comments on this, a mix of them being funny and true.
Jeebus.

Re: the douchebags with hot chicks-
The one at the top right now? My neighborhood in NY is full of those. Pin Diesel. And this why I learned to stay away from people growing up. Because they are exactly how you think they are. Douchebags.

libra Posted: Tue Jan 30 18:53:11 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I can't believe she compares wanting to cut one's own legs off with being gay.

FN Posted: Tue Jan 30 19:08:02 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah, forget about her insane drive to cut her own leg off (although as I say in such a case: nothing a backhand to the cheeckbone can't fix), she's being politicly incorrect, let's adress that first

I'm sorry libra (really, but I'm in a sarcastic mood today)

libra Posted: Wed Jan 31 00:28:31 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Yeah, forget about her insane drive to cut her own leg off (although as I say in such a case: nothing a backhand to the cheeckbone can't fix), she's being politicly incorrect, let's adress that first
>
>

No, no, i mean that she acts as if we are supposed to accept this condition as something akin to 'gayness' despite the fact that it is self-damaging in an extreme way. Like someday we're going to walk around and see all of these limb-less people and just go, oh, well, that's just their way.

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Wed Jan 31 07:45:42 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:

>>
>
Like someday we're going to walk around and see all of these limb-less people and just go, oh, well, that's just their way.

Yes but, why don't we...
I mean if you look at it pure from the point of human freedom, why shouldn't we give her the possibility the live her life like she wants to live it, at the end, she's living it...

Not that I agree with her (before you shoot me :) ), just something to think about...

libra Posted: Wed Jan 31 12:28:49 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ~Just Imagine~ said:
>libra said:
>
>>>
>>
> Like someday we're going to walk around and see all of these limb-less people and just go, oh, well, that's just their way.
>
>Yes but, why don't we...
>I mean if you look at it pure from the point of human freedom, why shouldn't we give her the possibility the live her life like she wants to live it, at the end, she's living it...
>

because she doesn't live here alone. If your brother, sister, mother, father, son, daughter, boyfriend or girlfriend had this quality, I would assume that most people would say, hey, instead of cutting your legs off, why don't you go to therapy of some sort.
Not to mention the fact that in the end, they become a burden on the people around them who do have limbs. That is something that is hard enough to deal with when the person has a physical disability that was accidental, but if the person chose it?

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Wed Jan 31 13:58:55 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yes but ...
You love them for who they are
and not letting them be their real self is probably even worse...
Even if the change is so big it effects everyone...

And yes they'd say to get therapy, but what if the condition isn't changeble, and they really don't see use in life with those legs attached to them,
Would you still say, and deny them a fair chance of a happy live, how weird hapiness may be for them ?

I don't know, but the more I think about it, the more it confuses me

Cherry_Moon Posted: Wed Jan 31 14:03:51 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  if a person feels drawn to be anything different then the norm they need therapy, pills, and socialization so they become what everyone else is comfortable with them being.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Wed Jan 31 14:14:13 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i can always tell when chris is bored when he starts stirring up inane shit.

mat_j Posted: Wed Jan 31 14:26:21 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Christophe said:
>>Yeah, forget about her insane drive to cut her own leg off (although as I say in such a case: nothing a backhand to the cheeckbone can't fix), she's being politicly incorrect, let's adress that first
>>
>>
>
>No, no, i mean that she acts as if we are supposed to accept this condition as something akin to 'gayness' despite the fact that it is self-damaging in an extreme way. Like someday we're going to walk around and see all of these limb-less people and just go, oh, well, that's just their way.

Shouldn't really but that made me chuckle, Billy P will fuckign love this when i tell him.

Truth be told if you're going to have your legs chopped off at least offer them to medical science to see if you can stick them on a limbless person.

If i was sans legs i would be fucking furious at this woman, I bloody well hope she paid for that hospital bed!!

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Jan 31 15:37:02 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ~Just Imagine~ said:
>Yes but ...
>You love them for who they are
>and not letting them be their real self is probably even worse...
>Even if the change is so big it effects everyone...
>
>And yes they'd say to get therapy, but what if the condition isn't changeble, and they really don't see use in life with those legs attached to them,
>Would you still say, and deny them a fair chance of a happy live, how weird hapiness may be for them ?
>
>I don't know, but the more I think about it, the more it confuses me
>
Some people just need to be saved from themselves. It's as simple as that.

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Wed Jan 31 16:26:58 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>>
>Some people just need to be saved from themselves. It's as simple as that.

For your saker or for theirs ?

FN Posted: Wed Jan 31 16:55:08 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's not only that

Do you have any idea as to what disabled people cost. That's not a consideration in any way as far as I'm concerned when the people in question had nothing to do with it, but you know this tart will be crying havoc if her wheelchair couldn't reach a certain location and if there is welfare to be had I'm sure she'd get it even though she chose her disability herself.

Not only that but she has children, and once you have children it means you take care of them and carry out your responsibility for them. Mutilating yourself doesn't do your children any good and missing a leg will no doubt dent her ability to play with her kids, pick them up or just keep them under control in general

FN Posted: Wed Jan 31 16:57:10 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mrs.Goodfellow said:
>i can always tell when chris is bored when he starts stirring up inane shit.

And I can always tell you're being the deliberatly-ignorant-because-it's-cool-to-be-different-even-though-different-is-the-norm-these-days openmindedness faerie when you start typing.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Wed Jan 31 17:33:54 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  how kind...

i'll remember to burn a cross on your lawn...

oh wait... you'd like that...

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Wed Jan 31 17:37:23 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>It's not only that
>
>Do you have any idea as to what disabled people cost.

I've got a really good idea about that, I study occupational therapy, a part of that job is changing houses to make them wheelchair friendly, and alot of other changes to assure their independence ... And I can already tell you, those adaptations cost a fortune

And I totally get where you are comming from, I mean I think it's pritty sick too, and I agree that it can only mess up her children, and that she needs therapy and counceling
But what if none of that works ?
Some people are just unfixable ...

I just started wondering why we can't except others being different, but this case is indeed a very extreme case

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Jan 31 17:47:37 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ~Just Imagine~ said:
>ifihadahif said:
>
>>>
>>Some people just need to be saved from themselves. It's as simple as that.
>
>For your saker or for theirs ?
>
For both.
I can guarantee she will regret her choice down the road, same as the guy that wants to commit suicide and someone saves him. 9 times out of 10 that guy will thank you later on.

I haven't actually viewed the link because I'm having sound problems but I think I get the gist from the thread.

libra Posted: Wed Jan 31 18:30:24 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think the fact that she didn't feel like she could tell her child the truth about her choice to remove her leg sheds a lot of light on the issue. If she really thinks this is a legitimate thing that should be accepted by society, she really shouldn't be keeping it from her children.

And I think it's really selfish as well to do that to one's self and then have kids. You will be depriving your kids of your full mobility. If it had been accidental, alright, but if it was a choice, it means that she will never be able to do certain things with her kids.

addi Posted: Wed Jan 31 19:31:26 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I heard a report on Fox News that this is a major problem worldwide now; Bigger than AIDS and starvation and war combined. A major 10 year study shows that 1 out of every 4 people now suffer from BIID and want to cut off their limbs, or their neighbor's limbs.
There's a good chance next time you're out walking that you'll discover a leg or arm laying in the bushes for no good reason. And don't be surprised if Fido comes back with a penis in his mouth instead of that stick you threw. And you know down the road all these millions of limbless people will raise bloody hell if they get called derogatory names ("Howdy, Door Matt!"), and if they don't get special treatment like government issued red wagons with personal eunichs to push them around.

After reading about this major mental crisis I'm beginning to wonder if the reason some of the long time regulars here have stopped posting is because they cut off their own arms and can't type anymore. Something tells me if they could post they might say...

: (

FN Posted: Fri Feb 2 09:10:26 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  For yet an other round of fucked-upness I refer you to

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thedamnmushroom/170593806/

addi Posted: Fri Feb 2 10:56:21 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think if I saw that float go by in a parade it would make me want to be re-reborn again. Specially if the christmas lights on it are multi-colored.

whispers "multi-pass"

: )

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Fri Feb 2 13:22:37 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Leeloo Leekarariba-Laminai-Tchai Ekbat

:D

Nikki Posted: Sat Feb 3 11:02:49 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hahahahahahaha

all hail !!!

LEGLESS ONE!!!!

ahahahahahaha

FN Posted: Wed Feb 7 13:29:24 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=7213210

Billy Pilgrim Posted: Mon Feb 19 15:54:47 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>hahahahahahaha
>
>all hail !!!
>
>LEGLESS ONE!!!!
>
>ahahahahahaha

Coming to think of it twat features, we've never seen your legs, though to be fair we can smell your hideous vagina through your avatar so at least some of your 'body' must be present consider yourself warned you little prick!

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]