Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

More Than 18,000 Victims Exhumed In Bosnia In Last 10 Years
maybeitwillwork Posted: Thu Feb 1 20:20:10 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.playfuls.com/news_10_11562-More-Than-18000-Victims-Exhumed-In-Bosnia-In-Last-10-Years.html

and if you are too lazy to click it here it is

The remains of more than 18,000 people were exhumed in Bosnia-Herzegovina in the last 10 years, the Sarajevo daily Dnevni avaz reported Wednesday.

Head of the Commission on Missing Persons of Bosnia's Muslim-Croat Federation Amor Masovic told the newspaper that 14,000 out of the total had been identified.

However, he said that at least 12,000 victims of the 1992-1995 war in Bosnia-Herzegovina still remained unaccounted for.

During 2006, Masovic said, the Commission conducted exhumations in 43 municipalities across the country, including 22 mass graves, 13 graves with two or three bodies and 168 individual graves with a total of 2,251 bodies.

The commission, he said, last year completed excavation of the largest mass grave discovered in Bosnia after the war.

A total of 1,153 bodies were exhumed from the Kamenica mass grave near the eastern Bosnian Serb town of Zvornik.

The victims were Bosnian Muslims from the former eastern Bosnian Muslim enclave of Srebrenica, where Bosnian Serb troops massacred up to 8,000 men after capturing the area on 11 July 1995, during the country's 1992-1995 war.

In 2007, according to Masovic, the commission would continue work at 15 new locations, believed to be mass graves, most of which have been located in eastern Bosnia, along the Drina River.

2007 DPA

addi Posted: Thu Feb 1 20:38:05 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wait!
You're telling me Christians kill muslims?!

innocenceNonus Posted: Thu Feb 1 21:23:21 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Wait!
>You're telling me Christians kill muslims?!

Occured in Nigeria too in response to when Muslims rioted over the cartoons.

I know you're being sarcastic [I really hope you are], but I thought it was a relevant piece of info anyway.

addi Posted: Thu Feb 1 21:56:08 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  innocenceNonus said:

>I know you're being sarcastic [I really hope you are

guilty as charged.

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Feb 2 06:31:30 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hmmmm, who was it that came to the rescue of the Croation Muslims and bombed the shit out of the Serbs ?
Was it . . . .the great satan ?

addi Posted: Fri Feb 2 07:27:57 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  my sarcasm wasn't directed at the U.S at all in this case. It was merely an innappropriate jab at a previous thread about "christians" only being guilty of horrors long long ago.

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Feb 2 08:41:10 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That was sarcasm ?
:-)

addi Posted: Fri Feb 2 08:51:41 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>That was sarcasm ?
>:-)

I don't know

:(

Nikki Posted: Sat Feb 3 11:28:08 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  you don't have any control over these things

so why bother...just ENJOY your life!!!