Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

32nd
Ahriman Posted: Sat Feb 3 05:13:05 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's 5:01am...you should go to sleep if you are awake right now...hmmm...I burned my tonque today...I got out of work at 3:30am...I'm hoping that I will wake up and do laundry today before I go to work...my feet are cold...the other day I almost got killed, I was driving home and noticed a flickering light. I figured what it might be so I pulled my vehicle over and got out. A truck just off the highway was on fire. Nobody was stopping (it was 2:30am). So I ran across the grass to it. The flames shooting out were about 5 feet high. I tried to open the door. I burned my hand. I had 911 on the line. They were sending help. I climbed on the back of it. The fire hurt my face and hands. I yelled repeatedly "is anyone inside?" I couldn't see past the flames. I jumped down and tried searching for tracks in the snow. I had nothing to break the window with so I tried punching the glass but it wouldn't break. The emergency response showed up 3 minutes later. The flames were enormous and the horn wouldn't stop. All I could think the entire time I was up there was that this thing was going to blow up. I never found out if anyone had been inside...the flames haunt my mind...well, anyway...good night/morning to whomever reads this soon...

DanSRose Posted: Sat Feb 3 05:50:05 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey. It's 5:36
I'm driving my parents to the airport in a bit, for a cruise my grandparents set up for their anniversary. No, I don't know what number, but it's edging at or around their 50th. The big elephant in the room is my grandfather's returning cancer (you see that's an inside joke because my uncle- dad's brother- is fucking huge; he's 45 or so and has had 2 hip replacements because he's so goddam big).

I've been getting made the Bitch by my girlfriend, slowly and slowly being made less and more worthless. Just little things. Not being able to talk, to disagree, questions that are declaration of what It should be, ending in "Well, don't you think?" No, I don't think so.
It's 5:45 and I'm not prepared to make a list, other to say I was "asked" to watch Moulin Rouge because it's the best movie ever, don't you think?, no I haven't watched it as I don't like musicals, and no, it still isn't a good movie and now I have ADD. Christ, what a seizure-ific movie. bleh.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sat Feb 3 06:12:35 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  it's 6:09 am. 2 hrs of sleep under my belt after having major frustrations and personal problems. i can't think. i just feel that my eyes could possibly be falling out or sinking into my skull. i sure hope that soda will tide me through the day. i really do hope that i can just get by with eating next to nothing. i'm off. 6:11am. have a good day.

addi Posted: Sat Feb 3 06:22:16 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  6:16 now on a saturday morning. My body is now conditioned to waking up this early, so even though I could be of in dreamland right now I'm up, sipping on my first cup of coffee and reading about adult swim, christians that love gays, and trucks on fire.

choke Posted: Sat Feb 3 08:35:35 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's 2.30am. I just got home from town, complete with crazy techno beats, crazy indian dancing, crazy gangsta dancing, and crazy country dancing. Not to mention creepy stranger dancing. My arms and my ears are cold and I think I might eat leftovers even though I really, really don't want to. I love my sister. I better skedaddle because someone on my floor wishes to sleep at some point I am assuming. I like the smell of cigarette smoke on clothes but not at all in mouths or in the air.

It's 2.34am and Tiffany is signing out

innocenceNonus Posted: Sat Feb 3 09:37:04 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  it's 6:26 AM. i've spent the last three to four hours with the rest of the girls in my suite along with one of their boyfriends trying to convince one of us that her boyfriend doesn't love her.

and he doesn't. treats her like crap and is always emotionally abusing her. always accusing her of cheating and being unfaithful. always telling her she can't have a social life outside of the apartment. always impatient. telling her that his sleep and his schedule and his life are more important than her or anything about her.

she always puts him first. and what's he do to her? he takes advantage of her and accuses her of the craziest schemes.

we all think that he's the real cheater.

he doesn't love her. and it kills her. he tells her she's an attention whore, that she's a drama queen. that her tears are fake and her pleas for attention and love are too.

yet he claims to love her.

he drove her to the brink of sanity. he drove her to swallow pill after pill because she didn't want to wake up.

because he had convinced her that she was useless and a burden and annoying and a hassle. that she wasn't worth his time... or anyone else's.

i've spent the last three hours trying to save a life. i've spent the last three hours trying to stop a killer.

i've spent the last three hours trying to convince someone that she doesn't need the man she loves.

she knows that when she grows old, she'll be miserable with him. she admits it. and he's made her cry more tears that i've typed letters in my life.

and i've typed a whole lot of letters.

but she can't leave him. because she's too afraid that he's the one.

i'm too afraid that by the time she realizes how wrong things can be and how bad the abuse can get... it'll have built into something bigger than she could hope to stop.

and i can't help but get that nagging feeling that it's all deja vue.

i just want you to know... that i've seen what you can do. i know the pain you cause. and there's no way you're claiming her as one of yours.

Get. Out.

addi Posted: Sat Feb 3 10:03:40 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  innocenceNonus said:

>i just want you to know... that i've seen what you can do. i know the pain you cause. and there's no way you're claiming her as one of yours.
>
>Get. Out.

a conversation with Beelzebub?

*it's good she has a friend like you

Nikki Posted: Sat Feb 3 11:09:12 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>
Hi Mr. SELF-ABSORBED!!!
Did someone TELL you that you're smart??

LOL

libra Posted: Sat Feb 3 13:08:28 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's 10:03.
I have to go to work today. Folding newsletters for the civil liberties organization i work for. My boyfriend and I are really doing well right now. Crazily in love. Except everything we do reminds us of the fact that this is the last semester, this is the last time we for sure know we'll be in the same city. We finished watching Rome, and then realized that the next season wouldn't be out until sometime next year probably, which makes us think about it...and the more i think about it, the more i change my mind about needing to do things on my own, and realize i just want to be with him.

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Sat Feb 3 14:10:02 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's 20:03.
I started reading again (Joe simpson's "This game of ghosts") Liking it so far.
My vacation is almost over, didn't do alot actually, but it still was nice.
Monday it's back to school.
Oh also got my results from my exams:
I Passed them all. Oewwww Yeah :)

So far, so good.

addi Posted: Sat Feb 3 15:14:24 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:

>We finished watching Rome, and then realized that the next season wouldn't be out until sometime next year probably,

If you're talking about watching DVDs of Rome then that makes sense. But the second season currently on TV now is the last HBO is doing of it...which is a shame because it's excellant.

DanSRose Posted: Sat Feb 3 16:24:58 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>DanSRose said:
>>
>Hi Mr. SELF-ABSORBED!!!
>Did someone TELL you that you're smart??
>
>LOL

And go fuck yourself.

libra Posted: Sat Feb 3 19:20:46 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>libra said:
>
>>We finished watching Rome, and then realized that the next season wouldn't be out until sometime next year probably,
>
>If you're talking about watching DVDs of Rome then that makes sense. But the second season currently on TV now is the last HBO is doing of it...which is a shame because it's excellant.

Yah, we watch the DVDs. can't afford HBO.
We've also watched: Six Feet Under (my favorite) and Entourage

addi Posted: Sat Feb 3 21:23:28 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:

>Yah, we watch the DVDs. can't afford HBO.

well I can't either, but you don't see that stopping me

: )

Kira Posted: Sun Feb 4 00:55:12 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  12:40
I'm well past the point where I should have gone to bed and I can't see too well. I am a little attached to my new computer. I was walking on air this afternoon because I was actually able to write between shifts at work.
On the flip side I am about to have a nervous breakdown because my Moleskine has been missing for almost a fortnight and I cannot live without those notes, dammit!
My next notebook will have a larger reward inscribed on the inside.

Ahriman Posted: Sun Feb 4 02:07:09 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  2:06am. Spent the last nine hours in a kitchen preparing elaborate meals and such, just so I can come home to have a Hot Pocket...yeaaaa.

innocenceNonus Posted: Sun Feb 4 03:55:08 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Thanks, Addi. : )

and as for Rome, i really want to see it. totally in love with all things latin. nerd-dom complete.

addi Posted: Sun Feb 4 06:37:22 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  innocenceNonus said:
>Thanks, Addi. : )

i hope she can separate herself from this asshat. I know it's hard to do.

>and as for Rome, i really want to see it. totally in love with all things latin. nerd-dom complete.

there are very few tv shows that ever make my must see list. Rome is one of them.

innocenceNonus Posted: Sun Feb 4 09:21:36 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>there are very few tv shows that ever make my must see list. Rome is one of them.

for me, Arrested Development, LOST, and STELLA... so far... never been a big TV kid.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 4 11:33:34 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  11:17am. grocery shopping is suppose to be happening. after a long month of being jobless and then almost homeless we have some money to go shopping for food. work is at 1pm and there won't be time afterwards due to the fact other stores will be closed when I get off. But I do have the first three seasons of The L Word downloaded on the computer waiting for me. Who needs groceries when there is hot lesbian action to be watched?

on another note. the work I've made towards my parents and I having a relationship finally has gone to the wind. Asking them for enough food to tide me over between checks (roughly equal to $20) they decided I was beggar after just their money. And want nothing more to do with me. So coming onto the eve of my bros 17th birthday I dare not ask to be apart of the celebrations. I'm sending him his card and present tomorrow. And I hope that they allow him to have both. I'm not quite sure what's up with this snap of personality from them.

They are forcing him to join the army on or near his birthday.

If something were to happen to him I truly will blame them for it.

innocenceNonus Posted: Sun Feb 4 19:25:29 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mrs.Goodfellow said:
>They are forcing him to join the army on or near his birthday.
>
>If something were to happen to him I truly will blame them for it.

aside from the clearly understandable reasons, there are some unsure others why these two lines made me incomprehensibly sad.

beetlebum Posted: Sun Feb 4 19:58:45 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  it's 12:55 a.m. and i'm exhausted from working really hard and doing too much wonderful stuff over the past week.

it's a good feeling.

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Feb 4 20:09:06 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  How exactly does one go about forcing someone to join the army ?

FN Posted: Sun Feb 4 21:34:20 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  3:17 am

Being a total slacker.

Got home somewhere between 6 and 7 am last night from some party that was a bit too wild for everybody's own good, but it was fun nonetheless.

Slept too long, and the rest of the day has been spent watching casablanca again and that's more or less it. Somehow I ended up at 3-ish now, more or less awake yet slightly off-center and wanting to go for a drive or a walk but I have nowhere in particular to go which feels both sad and peaceful at once. Mostly sad. Wake up Europe, all of you.

I'd like to hear some voice really bad right now, and the one on tv doesn't count.

But I know she turns her phone off at night. And I wouldn't call her if she didn't anyway. She's worth it but she shouldn't be. I'm still the same boy. That's more than enough mental exhibitionism. Knock it off.

Biological clock has gone haywire. I'd need to turn it back about 4-6 hours to be somewhere in the range of normal. Day and night don't make much of a difference anymore just that one is louder than the other. I've always been a "night-person" but it's going overboard lately. I have little reason to care about that, it isn't hurting anybody. Yet somehow I do because during periods like this one I get into a strange state of mind, of which I have yet to determine wether I like it because it seems to result in some kind of strange natural low high or wether it's freaking me out because I seem to be oblivious to the fact that it freaks me out, which in turn amuses me because it's so pointless to think about that anyway yet I put so much effort into thinking about it, and at the same time I don't really do. That's a lot going on at once.

I want to hunt something down and set it free without it ever knowing something happened, and I already wish I wouldn't have done that even though I haven't. What?

I feel like I'm a tiny little guy in my head operating a body suit that can do anything as long as the battery doesn't run out. Hand stretched, hand closed. Type something something

How can somebody be such a fucking hypocrite and claim to be a communist without getting destroyed inside

Are people really as stupid as they appear to be or is the world just faking it to annoy the crap out of me

I can't grasp the concept of spatial or time-related infinity and I can't imagine absolute zero and it drives me insane

How many letters have I just typed and how many have I read today and do the ones that I've read count officially or not

This is too demoralising to continue

I want to eat a lemon and some ice cream

Why did I stop using interpunction all of a sudden

Is (my) pride and honour overrated? It doesn't matter. Exactly. But it does.

I want to run in all directions so I stay here.

All that paradoxical stuff amounts to a bunch of molehills in my back yard that somehow are just big enough to fit me when I wake up with dirt underneath my fingernails and crusted mud on my face.

Dance with the blind weremole nibbler or I'll eat your vegetables

addi Posted: Sun Feb 4 22:16:30 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  deep in the night mind ramblings. always entertaining and insighful to read.

Ahriman Posted: Mon Feb 5 03:11:10 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  2:32am. It's 1 degree F outside. Windchill -21 F.

I'm to used to my work schedule. No sleep. Ugh.

I did laundry, bought groceries, and cleaned today.

At the end of my work, I take the empty alcohol bottles I like from work home and fill them up with water and highlighter liquid then stick a candle on top. I then place it in front of my blacklight and ta da. It glooows.

Zippo lighters are fun but I'm afraid I will burn my hair someday.

My feet are still cold.

Buffalo sucks something fierce.

Would cooking a frog be more difficult then say chicken because of its blood?

I miss the woods.

The wind likes to talk to me...I hallucinate way too much...is that normal?

I like older women (25-40). They don't seem so...fragile.

We got 2 feet of snow today. Blah. Nothing.

I'm an adrenaline junkie and I know it. Near death experiences make me happy.

Albert Einstein truly inspires me. Out of all the people in the world, I find him to be the most amazing. I looooove physics. I can't get enough of it.

Do I want sex or a hug?

I just want to be back in the woods. The city is fascinating and fun sometimes but my heart hurts thinking about the woods. I need to run and explore again. Build my shelter. Start my fire. Find my food. The call of the blue jay, the patter of the mouse, the smell of the pine, the feel of the moss. I need it so bad. When I cut open a tomato at work, I like to stop and stare at it. Smell it. I marvel at its beauty. The red. I look around the kitchen at all the steel and flames. No windows. No sky. I worship this little vegetable. It is my love. So much life contained within. I need to be with the trees. One day back in July, I spent 6 hours following a beetle. I just crawled across the forest. Watching everything she did. Fascinated. Captivated. So amazing. I want to run again. Through the fields, up the hills, through the brush, across the creek, into the pine, past the oaks and maples and birch, and fall down onto the long grass to watch the clouds. I saw a peregrine falcon for the first time in 2 years. It made me so happy, I wanted to dance. Sleep tight all.

3:10am.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 5 03:38:52 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  forcing the idea into his very sweet very moldable head. He's got brain damage which makes things easy for my folks to repeatedly tell him he has no use except as cannon fodder. I've heard them say basically that for the last year plus...

they are taking him to see the recruiters as well on his birthday... "happy birthday son... now go die for the "love of your country". (whispers) so we don't actually have to take care of you."

He is the only thing i really love and care about in that family. The rest meh... take 'em or leave 'em.

There's always been a fractured "relationship" between me and the folks. that will end any extraeffort that i feel that i have left.

3:33am - After working 9 hours and grocery shopping for 2 I should be tired. But i'm restless watching newgrounds vids and playing their retarded "mature" games... Waiting for 6am to roll around. I forgot some keys from work in my pocket and i've got to go give them back... bleh...

choke Posted: Mon Feb 5 06:21:17 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  12.14am

Yesterday I drove a manual in a paddock with my friend beside me pulling up the handbrake at intervals. Beautiful, the dirt spewing before us, the thump of hands hitting the wheel in urgency to get under control, the slow slip of time pulling up on itself to take a look at us. Then the other car hit me and broke my passenger seat window in a painful sweet moment. I hate driving generally but that was so surreal it was one of the best couple of hours of my life.

addi Posted: Mon Feb 5 07:01:51 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:

>Do I want sex or a hug?

you want both...in no particular order.

addi Posted: Mon Feb 5 07:09:08 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>Yesterday I drove a manual in a paddock with my friend beside me pulling up the handbrake at intervals.

at least you're learning on a manual transmission. Good for you. When you drive a manual you're part of the driving experience. When you drive an automatic you're just along for the ride.

*But I don't think it's a great idea to be pulling up the handbrake while you're driving.

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Feb 5 08:04:34 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>*But I don't think it's a great idea to be pulling up the handbrake while you're driving.
>
I only do that when driving on ice or snow.
:-)

Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 5 18:30:45 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi i miss ludwig... i've not seen him lately... what's he been up to?

addi Posted: Mon Feb 5 19:29:08 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mrs.Goodfellow said:
>addi i miss ludwig... i've not seen him lately... what's he been up to?

still recovering from New Years : )

*I may have to bring him back sometime

FN Posted: Mon Feb 5 21:01:48 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  3:02 am

It's cold outside but it's warm in here

sweet p Posted: Mon Feb 5 21:08:54 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>3:02 am
>
>It's cold outside but it's warm in here

want to cuddle?

i had to wear my coat at work the entire day. it's too cold in toronto. and broken heaters make me unhappy.

choke Posted: Mon Feb 5 23:47:48 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>addi said:
>>*But I don't think it's a great idea to be pulling up the handbrake while you're driving.
>>
>I only do that when driving on ice or snow.
>:-)

..Or dirt.. Or wet tar seal.. Or grass

Ahriman Posted: Tue Feb 6 02:49:07 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  2:26am. Still cold.

I spent 3 hours today at a cigar shop doing homework. My favorite cigar shop. I like to use a pipe. Used a prince albert blend today. Things are so much more calm there. I bring a coffee in with me. Sit down. Stuff the pipe. Light it. Pull out book. Read. Smoke. Drink. Relax. When I go into coffee shops now, I'm surrounded by latte soccer moms and frappucino suburbanite brats. The only haven I have in the general population is the cigar shop. People know me by name there, and the owner has a giant dog that loafs around all day. I feel content in an overstuffed coach with Garsh and my pipe.

Shouldn't have eaten that Seafood sausage today. I have to prepare frog later this week. Not looking forward to it.

2:48am. Still cold.

I want more tattoos.

ugh

addi Posted: Tue Feb 6 06:03:27 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>2:26am. Still cold.

5:50 am
Buffalo, NY 7 degrees F (minus 10 wind chill)

Toronto, Canada 7 degrees F (minus 11 wind chill)

Atlanta Georgia 26 degrees

that's cold for us. I think it's cold everywhere up north.

>I spent 3 hours today at a cigar shop doing homework.

Father smoked one for many years, but stopped years ago for his health. Anytime I get a whiff of pipe smoke now it instantly transfers me back to being around him.

>Shouldn't have eaten that Seafood sausage today.

you shouldn't have eaten that ANY day : )

>I have to prepare frog later this week.

went on a survival campout as a Scout. We have to find our own food so we caught some frogs in a nearby pond and made a frog soup. They kind of tasted like chicken to me.

choke Posted: Tue Feb 6 06:45:14 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Ahriman said:
>>2:26am. Still cold.
>
>5:50 am
>Buffalo, NY 7 degrees F (minus 10 wind chill)
>
>Toronto, Canada 7 degrees F (minus 11 wind chill)
>
>Atlanta Georgia 26 degrees
>
>that's cold for us. I think it's cold everywhere up north.
>
NZ, warm and sunny and beautiful and wonderful and lovely.

:D

addi Posted: Tue Feb 6 07:04:35 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>NZ, warm and sunny and beautiful and wonderful and lovely.

It got cold and gray and gloomy here right after you left us. Way to go, tiff.

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Tue Feb 6 15:16:09 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  we've got snow
I thought I'd never see snow again :)
I love snow
Don't know why
It' just so fluffy and powdery and its ... I don't know it's snoooow :D

hmm I love snow, but I hate the cold
Stupid contradictions
Anyhow, the first snow that's staying on the ground here in Belgium this year :)

*Throws a snowball at all of you*

Kira Posted: Tue Feb 6 22:51:48 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think even people with a surplus of snow, love snow. It's just one of those things that instantly transport you back to your childhood.

addi Posted: Wed Feb 7 08:47:25 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  5:46 am
turn on computer and discover GT is down. A kiwi tear gently rolls down my cheek.

7:55 am
read email from hif that blames me for the connection problem. I reply in anger that it's Gore's fault.

8:01
spank my monkey out of boredom

8:22 am
hif informs me on email GT is back up.

8:24am
visited by angel and little fat floating cherib playing "All along the Watchtower" on his Fender Strat. "Be of good cheer, Addi", is all the angel says to me.
I look out my window and the sun comes out, the birds start singing, and the squirrels begin to mock me in condesending tones. All is right with the world once again.
Hallelujah.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Wed Feb 7 17:27:44 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's 4:24pm and I should be getting the last bits of water out of my ear from a shower. I would've be taken to be getting ready for my brother's 17th birthday dinner. But I'm currently sitting on Maus' couch wondering what I could've done to prevent this.

He's the only thing left that I care about in my broken and fragmented family. It's hard to really understand how everything has tumbled into this.

I'm wondering what they've told him about his sister. What he believes and thinks about me now.

I'm really tired of the drama involved with my parents. They set me up to never win. They offer help and when I ask for it... They bat me down.

Happy Birthday Travis I hope this year will be better then the last. I hope that we can find away to be together more this year. I hope that when you're 18 we can have a better and closer relationship with out these middle people effecting everything.

5:37pm. Goes off to read...

choke Posted: Wed Feb 7 19:16:55 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  1.14pm

The university I applied to won't accept my USA marks and I don't have enough NZ ones to make it up

Ahriman Posted: Wed Feb 7 19:56:48 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  7:51 pm. Just got home.

Classes 8am-2pm, workout 2:15-3, Hayes fish market 4pm (picked up Frog Legs, 3lbs), tattoo place 4:15- 4:30 (just looking right now), coffee shop 4:45-6:30, picked up V-gift 7:00-7:30, came back to apartment and put frog legs in fridge.

:P

J. Posted: Wed Feb 7 22:31:46 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mrs.Goodfellow said:

>
>I'm really tired of the drama involved with my parents.
>

I can't say that I know or understand what it's like to be in your shoes, so I won’t.
I can only sincerely wish that I can give you a big hug right now.
Have a good night sleep, Cheery Moon. Tomorrow will be a better day.
My thoughts are with you.

J. Posted: Wed Feb 7 22:38:11 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>
>picked up Frog Legs, 3lbs.... picked up V-gift 7:00-7:30, came back to apartment and put frog legs in fridge.
>
>:P

How are you going to cook those frog legs, Ahriman?

Have you ever tried to marinate frog legs in *certain secret ingredients* and then sate them in butter? Yum.

choke Posted: Thu Feb 8 05:42:47 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  11.30pm

I'm lonely :(

And idle. Which makes me antsy. Which in itself is annoying place to be.

Have just manhandled a yoghurt to soothe the sore mouth one gets from aimlessly eating corn chips.

I met a man who talked to us about his job and produced from his pocket an electric acupuncture type of machine which he proceeded to demostrate. It prickled in an unpleasant manner. And made my fingers twitch. Did my arm feel better afterwards? Yes. If he had not demonstrated this would I and my arm have been a lot more comfortable? Most probably, yes. Either way I want to learn about reflexology and suchlike.

I have decided if I don't get into a NZ university I will travel and be a fruit picker and learn cool stuff anyway. And try get in elsewhere.

I'm starting to get a achey head from using electronic things. Imagination or radiation?

I heard about someone who was allergic to electricity how is that possible?

Anyway I feel sick but I just wanted to say it's nice to know I can come and watch the GT madness unfold.

And to all a good night!

choke Posted: Thu Feb 8 05:44:14 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  P.S Ahriman I like your dogs.

addi Posted: Thu Feb 8 06:33:44 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>1.14pm
>
>The university I applied to won't accept my USA marks and I don't have enough NZ ones to make it up

if the classes you completed on the program here were not going to count as credit for you someone should have informed you of that beforehand. That's pretty poor if you ask me. I would be camped in someone's office raising bloody hell if that happened to me.
The future implications for your life are profound in my opinion.

Ahriman Posted: Thu Feb 8 10:39:26 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dogs are Guinness (irish wolfhound - pure) and Dingo (mutt).

I'm sauteing the frogs in butter, garlic, and parsley then rolling in fine bread crumbs. Due to the fact that the meat is so delicate and the flavor is so subtle, they need to be cooked simply and briefly (In other words, my professor said noooo thai recipes).

J. Posted: Thu Feb 8 11:27:23 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:

>
>I'm sauteing the frogs in butter, garlic, and parsley then rolling in fine bread crumbs. Due to the fact that the meat is so delicate and the flavor is so subtle, they need to be cooked simply and briefly (In other words, my professor said noooo thai recipes).

I don't know how Thai people cook frog meat. (I am not Thai, by the way *smile*)

I usually marinate the frog legs with chopped garlic, black pepper, salt (very very lightly), chopped basil (fresh - usually just 1 leaf, otherwise it'll be too strong) and a dash of cognac for about 10 minutes (no longer than that) then saute them (real fast) in butter. You're absolutely right about cooking them briefly, over-cooking will definetely destroy the taste.

I used to cook this dish for my Dad as appetizer. He loved it.

*sorry for being off topic here*

choke Posted: Thu Feb 8 16:55:47 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>choke said:
>>1.14pm
>>
>>The university I applied to won't accept my USA marks and I don't have enough NZ ones to make it up
>
>if the classes you completed on the program here were not going to count as credit for you someone should have informed you of that beforehand. That's pretty poor if you ask me. I would be camped in someone's office raising bloody hell if that happened to me.
>The future implications for your life are profound in my opinion.

Uh huh. In fact I even went down to Wellington months ago, where they gave me the appropriate forms and assured me it would go through.

Whatever though. If they're going to be such cunties about it I don't really want to go there anyway. If they can't open their minds enough to accept someone who's been overseas for a year it just shows how backwards we really are.

FN Posted: Thu Feb 8 20:39:42 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  02:39 am

I wrote a huge post but decided to erase it.

sweet p said:
>want to cuddle?

Yes please.

FN Posted: Fri Feb 9 20:24:02 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  2.21 am

The average breast size of women in europe is increasing and I'm not liking it.

Damn you, cruel, cruel world.

I'm too annoyed to continue.

addi Posted: Fri Feb 9 21:18:33 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>2.21 am
>
>The average breast size of women in europe is increasing and I'm not liking it.

now there's a theme for a horror movie.

addi Posted: Sun Feb 11 10:10:50 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sunday morning here..catching up on world news. What do I get?

Anna Nicole Smith...everywhere.

Is this a reflection on us, or is the media just telling us we need the airwaves saturated with this terribly important news?

I'm guessing a person died a few days ago somewhere in the world that actually contributed to society. Someone that quietly gave selflessly of themsleves and sacrificed their own wants for the good of others...and it happened unnoticed by the world. Instead we get 24 hours of news coverage informing us of Anna's loves, diets, and breasts.

J. Posted: Sun Feb 11 10:35:00 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  

It seemed bizarre to me that “Anna Nicole Is Dead” was considered "BREAKING NEWS"... I mean, sure, it's surprising. But... even CNN had it splashed across their special Breaking News header????

I'm sorry for her passing, it's always sad when someone dies. But, I don't think this story deserves front headlines on the national news. Isn't there a war happening at the moment? Aren't there people giving their lives for our country every day? They deserve more recognition than she does!

Anna Nicole's ancient husband = Dead
Anna Nicole's son = Dead
Anna Nicole's husband's son (the one who was suing her about the millions) = Dead
Anna Nicole = Dead

Those family reunions = Real Bummers

A tabloid star died a tabloid death. You can expect them great media whores will be on this for a couple weeks.

Pathetic.

Ahriman Posted: Sun Feb 11 11:47:15 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Thirty two's still a goddamn number

Nikki Posted: Wed Jan 9 14:52:45 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>Nikki said:
>>DanSRose said:
>>>
>>Hi Mr. SELF-ABSORBED!!!
>>Did someone TELL you that you're smart??
>>
>>LOL
>
>And go fuck yourself.

and
you're NOT pretty to look at, either :-)

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]