Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Free website for families
fog Posted: Tue Mar 6 04:32:01 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I set-up a free site on The Family Post and it's so
easy to use even my son is uploading his own photos.
Check this out:

http://www.thefamilypost.com/basic/

addi Posted: Tue Mar 6 10:43:20 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  must be one of them there spambots you wuz talkin' 'bout, Crim.

the Family Post?
that site must not know this place has lots of "R" rated posters...for sexual double entendres, potty mouths, and godless european members.

Posted: Tue Mar 6 13:00:36 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I would suggest to JQ to use a captcha on forum account creation if this gets out of hand, but one every so often surely isn't hurting things.

Ahriman Posted: Tue Mar 6 14:57:52 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mmmmm fog. You smell like the inside of my mommas purse. Come here fer a minute.

Ahriman Posted: Tue Mar 6 15:13:53 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYxu_MQSTTY

DanSRose Posted: Wed Mar 7 09:54:07 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I saw Wicked last night with my girlfriend. It was her V-Day present. We were in row EE (4! rows from the stage, all the way to the left). I bought the 2 tickets from eBay for almost almost the price of one good ticket; these were 2 great tickets; when we eventually got to our seats, it felt like Awesome. I thought it was pretty good, especially the props, stage direction, and actress playing Elphaba (the Witch). The actor playing the Wizard was the first husband of the neighbor from Married With Children who was eventually kicked off and replaced the hunky guy from Revenge of the Nerds, and he was impressive; he could dance.
Comparing the play to the book isn't quite fair, as I really didn't enjoy the book. The story and plot and characters of the book were great, but the delivery and narrative kind of sucked hard. That is my biggest fear when it comes to writing: a great idea but failing at it. I might just go ahead and reread it. I always did like the character of Elphaba.
That's my opinion on that.

Something I read recently: There really isn't a gene for alcoholism, just a series genes that increase the ease of reception of dopamine in certain situations. I still think alcoholism is more of a learned behavior.

sorry for the random ramblings, it's still better than spam

Mesh Posted: Fri Mar 9 21:42:19 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahh horseshit.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]