Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Wisdom and Love
poko Posted: Sat Mar 17 10:06:24 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The Word can only be understood by those who have the light over them.
The light is like a fire in the spirit, like the fire of love. For
those who have not the light, the word is without sense and feeling.
All things were created by means of the wisdom and love of God.
Masculine being an image of wisdom, and feminine being an image of
love. They are not wisdom and love in themselves but receptacles of the
wisdom and love of God. male and female created them, this, translated
to spiritual terms represents that masculine and feminine are
incomplete in themselves, and the union of both is needed in order to
achieve the fullness for what they were created, this can not be
achieved without the light of God on both, because without the light,
masculine and feminine are only flesh, and their union is perishable.

addi Posted: Sat Mar 17 11:28:29 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The Word can only be understood by those who have the light over them. If the light is under them or behind them they will not understand the Word.
The light is like a fire in your stomach, much like heartburn. This fire can only be extinguished with a Tums, or perhaps Prevacid, for those not nursing, pregnant, or about to become pregnant.
For those who have not the light, the world is dark, and you will bump into things and curse a lot.
All things were created by means of the wisdom and love of a guy named Earl. Masculine being an image of a wiener, and feminine being an image of a taco. They are not wieners and tacos in themselves but receptacles for a bun and corn tortilla; this, translated to terms of nourishment represents that both weenies and tacos are incomplete in themselves, and the union of both is needed in order to
achieve the fullness for what they were created, this can not be
achieved without some delicious condiments on both, because without them, weenies and tacos are kind of bland, and their union is perishable, unless stored in a cool receptacle.

ifihadahif Posted: Sat Mar 17 13:58:40 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>The Word can only be understood by those who have the light over them. If the light is under them or behind them they will not understand the Word.
>The light is like a fire in your stomach, much like heartburn. This fire can only be extinguished with a Tums, or perhaps Prevacid, for those not nursing, pregnant, or about to become pregnant.
>For those who have not the light, the world is dark, and you will bump into things and curse a lot.
>All things were created by means of the wisdom and love of a guy named Earl. Masculine being an image of a wiener, and feminine being an image of a taco. They are not wieners and tacos in themselves but receptacles for a bun and corn tortilla; this, translated to terms of nourishment represents that both weenies and tacos are incomplete in themselves, and the union of both is needed in order to
>achieve the fullness for what they were created, this can not be
>achieved without some delicious condiments on both, because without them, weenies and tacos are kind of bland, and their union is perishable, unless stored in a cool receptacle.
>
ROTFLMAO ! A classic Addi, a veritable classic !

BTW if god didn't want you to eat it, he wouldn't have made it look like a taco.
:-)

Posted: Sat Mar 17 14:26:10 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  just ate a fish taco on pier 39. ewww :(

addi Posted: Sat Mar 17 17:55:19 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>BTW if god didn't want you to eat it, he wouldn't have made it look like a taco.

I think you mean Earl

: )

addi Posted: Sat Mar 17 17:56:51 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>just ate a fish taco on pier 39. ewww :(

You rookie! Everybody knows the fish tacos are better on pier 38.

Ahriman Posted: Sun Mar 18 03:32:50 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My right eye twitched....my feet are cold.

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Sun Mar 18 10:52:31 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'd offer to warm em but it probably would make my left eye twitch...

maybeitwillwork Posted: Thu Mar 29 03:57:00 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>The Word can only be understood by those who have the light over them. If the light is under them or behind them they will not understand the Word.
>The light is like a fire in your stomach, much like heartburn. This fire can only be extinguished with a Tums, or perhaps Prevacid, for those not nursing, pregnant, or about to become pregnant.
>For those who have not the light, the world is dark, and you will bump into things and curse a lot.
>All things were created by means of the wisdom and love of a guy named Earl. Masculine being an image of a wiener, and feminine being an image of a taco. They are not wieners and tacos in themselves but receptacles for a bun and corn tortilla; this, translated to terms of nourishment represents that both weenies and tacos are incomplete in themselves, and the union of both is needed in order to
>achieve the fullness for what they were created, this can not be
>achieved without some delicious condiments on both, because without them, weenies and tacos are kind of bland, and their union is perishable, unless stored in a cool receptacle.
>

better then the original

addi Posted: Thu Mar 29 06:33:04 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  maybeitwillwork said:

>better then the original

thanks, but that's not really saying much..considering the origonal is a bunch of mumbo-jumbo clap trap.

nice to hear from you, maybe.

beetlebum Posted: Thu Mar 29 09:46:29 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:

>
>nice to hear from you, maybe.

i read that and immediately thought, "what a jerk!"...

until i realized. :)

Kira Posted: Thu Mar 29 12:38:57 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  This is why we always capitalize proper names, class. Because otherwise Addi looks like a jerk, and that does not look good on a resume.

addi Posted: Thu Mar 29 12:57:20 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>This is why we always capitalize proper names, class. Because otherwise Addi looks like a jerk, and that does not look good on a resume.

If The Name Used Here Starts With A Capital Then I Will Usually Capitalize Their Name. However, maybeitwillwork Doesn't...So I Didn't. And maybeitwillwork Is Just Too Damn Long To Write Out In A Post.

I'll Make Sure To Check My Current Resume For Proper Grammar Though, So As Not To Be Taken For A Jerk.

: )

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]