Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Can you live without your cell phone?
ifihadahif Posted: Sun Apr 15 08:29:39 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://news.independent.co.uk/environment/wildlife/article2449968.ece

addi Posted: Sun Apr 15 09:27:28 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wow!
That's a really interesting theory on why this is happening. I hope it isn't true, or we could be screwed. I don't see millions of people giving up their cell phones because of some honey bees.

One more reason I'm glad I don't use one.

DanSRose Posted: Mon Apr 16 00:00:28 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I told you the bees were dying.

I read that it should be blamed on chemtrails, invisible chemical streaks left by airplanes and other mass sky movements.

Ahriman Posted: Mon Apr 16 03:15:40 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I love honey bees. They never sting me.

Beautiful.

libra Posted: Mon Apr 16 18:29:15 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>I love honey bees. They never sting me.

I've always thought that the stinging=death thing was crazy. That'd be a huge decision to make! Is the sacrifice worth it? Luckily their little brains don't think that way really.

They should impliment the same policy at the white house for deciding to go to war or not.

ifihadahif Posted: Fri May 11 06:30:58 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Ahriman said:
>>I love honey bees. They never sting me.
>
>I've always thought that the stinging=death thing was crazy. That'd be a huge decision to make! Is the sacrifice worth it? Luckily their little brains don't think that way really.
>
>
>They should impliment the same policy at the white house for deciding to go to war or not.
>
And of course that same policy would apply to all who voted for said war ?

libra Posted: Sat May 12 03:26:02 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>libra said:
>>Ahriman said:
>>>I love honey bees. They never sting me.
>>
>>I've always thought that the stinging=death thing was crazy. That'd be a huge decision to make! Is the sacrifice worth it? Luckily their little brains don't think that way really.
>>
>>
>>They should impliment the same policy at the white house for deciding to go to war or not.
>>
>And of course that same policy would apply to all who voted for said war ?

no, just the ones that mislead the population

addi Posted: Sat May 12 07:05:53 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:

>>And of course that same policy would apply to all who voted for said war ?
>
>no, just the ones that mislead the population

I find it very hard to swallow that a select group of our top government officials would purposely mislead us (and congress) on something where so many lives were at stake. I think it's best to disregard the growing mountain of evidence to the contrary, and give those in question the benefit of doubt, trusting that they had the average citizens best interest at heart concerning the "undisputable" evidence to invade...it's the patriotic thing to do.
Look at the bright side...Iraq is a much better place to live now than when Saddam was in power, and we've put a dagger in the heart of the 9/11 terrorists.

ifihadahif Posted: Sat May 12 07:32:13 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>libra said:
>>>Ahriman said:
>>>>I love honey bees. They never sting me.
>>>
>>>I've always thought that the stinging=death thing was crazy. That'd be a huge decision to make! Is the sacrifice worth it? Luckily their little brains don't think that way really.
>>>
>>>
>>>They should impliment the same policy at the white house for deciding to go to war or not.
>>>
>>And of course that same policy would apply to all who voted for said war ?
>
>no, just the ones that mislead the population
>
If you are talking about WMD's in Iraq, then you would have to include everyone who voted for the war and also include everyone in Clinton's administration as well.

There is no "mounting evidence to the contrary", only the constant carping of the left who know that if you repeat a lie often enough people will believe it.
If Bush lied, then so did Bill Clinton and his administration about WMD's.
As well as 99% of congress.

addi Posted: Sat May 12 09:15:05 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>There is no "mounting evidence to the contrary", only the constant carping of the left who know that if you repeat a lie often enough people will believe it.

Well this is new and refreshing..you and I disagreeing on Bush : )

I will end any tit-for-tat posting war with you here, but the following links are provided for your enlightenment regarding my "mountain of growing evidence" comment. You could print them out and use them as reading material in the bathroom (or if you use real soft print paper for something else there)

: )

http://www.buzzflash.com/contributors/03/07/22_lies.html

http://www.commondreams.org/views03/0730-06.htm

http://www.iraqwar.org/adminlies.htm

ifihadahif Posted: Sat May 12 10:05:27 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I will only ask you to reply to this:

If as your link above reports,zero WMD's found in Iraq, what do you call the 500+ warheads found in Iraq containing sarin/mustard gas ?

What happened to the WMD's that Saddam was documented to have after the first gulf war ? Does the left expect us to believe that just because we haven't found them that simply ceased to exist ?
And furthermore, There were 21 clauses in our declaration for the invasion of Iraq. That's 21 more than just hunting for WMD's. Will the left ever address even one of those ?

libra Posted: Sat May 12 13:21:15 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>I will only ask you to reply to this:
>
>What happened to the WMD's that Saddam was documented to have after the first gulf war ?

you mean the ones we gave him?

ifihadahif Posted: Sat May 12 15:08:52 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>I will only ask you to reply to this:
>>
>>What happened to the WMD's that Saddam was documented to have after the first gulf war ?
>
>you mean the ones we gave him?
>
Another myth from the left, we sold him very little during his war with Iran, amounting to not much more than ammunition for weapons he already owned. The worst thing we did was give him stinger missiles, certainly no WMD's as you are suggesting, perhaps you don't know the difference, or just using a convenient method to change the subject ?

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]