Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Welcome to Iraq 2007
FN Posted: Wed May 2 19:35:52 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Background story:

Several dozens of men stoned a teenage girl to death in Iraq because she had "disgraced her family" by falling in love with a wrong guy.

Somebody captured it with his cellular phone.

Basicly what happens is they stone/kick her while she's crawling on the street, partially naked to symbolise the disgrace she has caused apparantly, untill after a few minutes some guy puts an end to it by smashing a big rock into her bloodshot face.

According to what I've read armed police officers were present and actually helped in putting the girl to "trial".

http://www.flurl.com/item/Stoning_u_249318

ifihadahif Posted: Wed May 2 20:04:08 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If this was really Iraq, I doubt that armed police officers were there to help these pigs.
I don't doubt that this could have happened in Iraq, but it is much more common in places like Iran, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia. The people who endorse something like this are nothing more than worthless pieces of human garbage. And they refer to this as an "honor killing", the bastards.

addi Posted: Wed May 2 22:16:54 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Can't bring myself to even click on the link. I see and hear enough horrible things going on across the globe everyday to purposely subject myself to this mindless act.

evil is alive and prospering. the ironic fact is that too often the very thing set to do battle against it (religion) becomes the motivating cause itself.

Ahriman Posted: Thu May 3 14:45:11 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You know I was going to post something really witty and intelligent and I typed half of it. Then I fell asleep (hurray for work and school) so the battery on my computer died. So now all I can say is:
shantih shantih shantih

PackMan Posted: Fri May 4 02:46:49 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well, this is not uncommon in those areas that you have mentioned, but it (brutality, not killing) is becoming more common in the EU in places of high-Islamic concentrations. Incidents where young Islamic are girls getting beaten up for joining soccer teams, not covering themselves up at school, and so on. I don't feel I know enough personally about Islam to judge the people that commit these acts based on their religion, all I can say is that as a decent human being and as a citizen of a progressive race, these practices should not be tolerated by anyone (I feel that should go without saying, but I said it anyhow).

I guess I just don't know how to approach a reasonable solution to this problem. If it were lone-fanatics (like the Uni-bomber or Cho Seung Hui) then not much can be done but hope you are not around when they snap. But, as entire communities protect the assaulters of young Muslim women, I feel something needs to be fundamentally changed.

Well, this may be a discussion best raised in another post

addi Posted: Fri May 4 07:54:23 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  PackMan said:
>Incidents where young Islamic are girls getting beaten up for joining soccer teams

If Allah wanted girls to play sports he'd have given them a large dick and a small brain.

*if only we could get all these wacko muslims to convert to Buddhism

kurohyou Posted: Fri May 4 12:30:49 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:

>*if only we could get all these wacko muslims to convert to Buddhism

Agreed. Add some of the wacko evangelical groups to that list as well.

Ahriman Posted: Fri May 4 12:31:50 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  or convert to Pastafarians.

mat_j Posted: Sat May 5 13:06:19 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Become a pirate, fight global warming.

serve his noodly appendages

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]