Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

first off: go sabres
Ahriman Posted: Thu May 17 00:43:13 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  secondly: I walked out of worked today to find myself surrounded by the F.B.I.

HAHAHA IT WAS AWEEEESOOOOME!

Posted: Thu May 17 02:45:01 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  fuck that news, stanley is coming back to canada.

or maybe detroit. which is kind of like canada.

addi Posted: Thu May 17 07:20:22 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>fuck that news, stanley is coming back to canada.

you tell that asshole, Stanley, if you see him that he still owes me $50.

kurohyou Posted: Thu May 17 09:53:40 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You know I have not been able to get back into hockey since the strike, however many years ago. I remember after it ended the teams got scrambled, the Avs got a bunch of people I didn't recognized. Forsburg said he was done in the NHL and the came back to play for a different team and well I just never could get back into it...

Not that it matters...

Were the FBI agents there to recruit you? Or were they after someone else?

Ahriman Posted: Thu May 17 09:56:12 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The F.B.I. was doing a training exercise in the mall connected to the Cheesecake Factory. So of cooooourse I had to make fun of them and laugh my ass of for ten minutes calling people and telling them "the F.B.I. is out here, dude, and they looked pissed. Something to do with you downloading music." The faces of people walking out and seeing full body armoured soldiers and vehicles with assault weapons was priceless.

PackMan Posted: Thu May 17 13:03:32 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That must have been wild to see right outside your door. I had a bum-fight outside my place once around 2am, and I was walking back from IHOP and found 6 cop cars, firetruck, 2 ambulances, and 10+ handcuffed people with 10+ cops all in my front lawn. Caught me by surprise to say the least.

kurohyou Posted: Thu May 17 14:48:24 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I got to sit through a high risk/felony traffic stop in the middle of the highway out in Greeley during my last ride along with GPD. We came across the truck that matched the discription of a vehicle that just was involved in a shooting at a bar. So we go to stop this guy and he won't stop... finally decides to come to a dead stop in the middle of the highway. Now I've seen enough "Real Stories of the Highway patrol" to know what comes next... homeboy jumps out of the car and starts shooting... so I grab the door handle and am about to bail out of the car because I'm an unarmed, unprotected civilian along for the ride.

The ofc I was riding with put his gun on the car and about five seconds later there were 8 police cars there and guys with AR-15's, Shotguns all drawn down on this truck.

To make a long story short, I'm glad I didn't bail out of the car because one of the guys in the gang unit pulled up right along side us and would have taken me out.

Pretty exciting from a civilian perspective.

And this is what I'm about to start doing for a living...

May 30th...I start my new career in Law Enforcement... finally...

I'm sure I will have stories a plenty once I start.

For what it's worth...

kurohyou Posted: Thu May 17 14:49:51 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  kurohyou said:
>I got to sit through a high risk/felony traffic stop in the middle of the highway out in Greeley during my last ride along with GPD. We came across the truck that matched the discription of a vehicle that just was involved in a shooting at a bar. So we go to stop this guy and he won't stop... finally decides to come to a dead stop in the middle of the highway. Now I've seen enough "Real Stories of the Highway patrol" to know what comes next... homeboy jumps out of the car and starts shooting... so I grab the door handle and am about to bail out of the car because I'm an unarmed, unprotected civilian along for the ride.
>
>The ofc I was riding with put his gun on the car and about five seconds later there were 8 police cars there and guys with AR-15's, Shotguns all drawn down on this truck.
>
>To make a long story short, I'm glad I didn't bail out of the car because one of the guys in the gang unit pulled up right along side us and would have taken me out.
>
>Pretty exciting from a civilian perspective.
>
>And this is what I'm about to start doing for a living...
>
>May 30th...I start my new career in Law Enforcement... finally...
>
>I'm sure I will have stories a plenty once I start.
>
>For what it's worth...

By the way... he didn't get out and start shooting because he would have been very dead... they pulled him and his woman out of the car one at a time and found the gun on her... so all ended with no craziness....

Re-read my post and realized I had forgotten that part of the story...

For what it's worth...

addi Posted: Thu May 17 15:47:46 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  kurohyou said:

>Re-read my post and realized I had forgotten that part of the story...

well for that slip up you've earned a one hour posting vacation, young man. Sorry, but we can't have those pledging to serve and protect messing up like that.

*I could overlook this little transgression with a bribe....say a 2 day lift ticket pass to Winter Park.

: )

kurohyou Posted: Thu May 17 16:04:45 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>kurohyou said:
>
>>Re-read my post and realized I had forgotten that part of the story...
>
>
>well for that slip up you've earned a one hour posting vacation, young man. Sorry, but we can't have those pledging to serve and protect messing up like that.
>
>
>*I could overlook this little transgression with a bribe....say a 2 day lift ticket pass to Winter Park.
>
>: )

I may actually be able to hook that up... a pass of some sort. except Winter park is in clear creek county and I'll be in summit... I may have easier time getting passes to Keystone, Breck or Copper...

but I'll see what I can do...

you planning a trip to colorado...

addi Posted: Thu May 17 16:25:19 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lol!

I wasn't
but I may be now :)

I've skiied Breck, Copper Mountain, and WInter Park. Love them all
But I really couldn't ask such a thing from a soon to be police officer..not the prudent thing to do...it's unseemly

kurohyou Posted: Thu May 17 16:32:58 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>lol!
>
>I wasn't
>but I may be now :)
>
>I've skiied Breck, Copper Mountain, and WInter Park. Love them all
>But I really couldn't ask such a thing from a soon to be police officer..not the prudent thing to do...it's unseemly

well I'm not going to be a police officer... I'm going to be a deputy sheriff... details...

I fully plan on getting into some winter sports once I get up there otherwise I dont' think winter will be bearable.

If you manage to make your way to this side of the nation let me know...

addi Posted: Thu May 17 16:38:12 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  you know I will..maybe this coming winter

*perhaps you could introduce me to some snow bunnies there. I hear they're fairly tame

kurohyou Posted: Thu May 17 17:15:45 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>you know I will..maybe this coming winter
>
>
>*perhaps you could introduce me to some snow bunnies there. I hear they're fairly tame

I shall gather recon and intel prior to your arrival and report back the status of said snow bunnies...

My brother lives up there but he only dates women in Denver so I don't know that he has the 411 on any of the jive...

I'm so fucking bored at work I can't see straight... I have turned all my projects over to the other PM. I'm out of town next week on a job I don't really need to go out of town for and my purpose here is pointless... damn two week notice...

I should have just quit...

not that it matters...

ifihadahif Posted: Thu May 17 20:00:25 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  kurohyou said:
>I'm so fucking bored at work I can't see straight... I have turned all my projects over to the other PM.
>
You're a prime minister ? Who knew ?

Wow and now you're gonna be a cop.
I'll save all the donut jokes for later.
:-)

PackMan Posted: Thu May 17 21:24:31 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>lol!
>
>I wasn't
>but I may be now :)
>
>I've skiied Breck, Copper Mountain, and WInter Park. Love them all
>But I really couldn't ask such a thing from a soon to be police officer..not the prudent thing to do...it's unseemly

Well addi, you are too nice, I am willing to ask! I have not skiied there in years (since I lived in Denver). Maybe next year I will ask again

addi Posted: Thu May 17 22:08:58 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  kurohyou said:

>I should have just quit...

It will soon all be over. Maybe some day down the road, just after some wacko drunk pulls a gun on you for a routine traffic stop you make you'll actually long for those quiet boring days behind a desk

:)

The wife was born in Colorado, and I was married in the southwest corner of that beautiful state, in the San Juans. Someday I'll make it back there to slolum (and fall) once more down the majestic white slopes of the Rockies.

DanSRose Posted: Thu May 17 23:03:29 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  One of the very loose topics of this was sports. I have a question about sports:
I don't care about sports. I have a very flexible interest in sports occasionally, one that wanes more than it waxes. I don't care. The most I've ever really cared was when that Yankees player crashed his plane into a building in the Upper West Side of Manhattan. And during The Sandlot too. My question is, living in a "sports city" does this make me a bad American/New Yorker? If so, well, I still don't care.

ifihadahif Posted: Fri May 18 06:29:48 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nah, I think just living in New York makes you a bad American.

addi Posted: Fri May 18 07:52:34 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
My question is, living in a "sports city" does this make me a bad American/New Yorker? If so, well, I still don't care.

You damn well better start caring!

In the grand sceme of life being interested in sports isn't even a blip on the radar screen of critical things to care about. I can get fanatical about college football, but not near as much as I used to. I also pay very little attention to any pro sport these days...too many rich self-centered spoiled brats.

But...
doing some sport and physical activity I do think is important...and not just being a bookworm or couch potato. I see a direct correlation between mental health and physical health.

*(bell rings)*

"okay...kids. Please have chapter 4 read by tomorrow and be prepared for a 20 question test"

kurohyou Posted: Tue May 22 19:59:15 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>kurohyou said:
>>I'm so fucking bored at work I can't see straight... I have turned all my projects over to the other PM.
>>
>You're a prime minister ? Who knew ?
>
>Wow and now you're gonna be a cop.
>I'll save all the donut jokes for later.
>:-)

Oh I'm fully expecting the donut jokes... embracing them in fact... my favorite so far is also the most practical.

and sadly yes you've caught me... I'm tony Blair masquarding as a buddhist...

well not really...

PM = Project Manager... AKA not nearly as much fun as playing with guns and driving fast...

Go figure..

Not that it matters...

kurohyou Posted: Tue May 22 20:00:08 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>kurohyou said:
>
>>I should have just quit...
>
>It will soon all be over. Maybe some day down the road, just after some wacko drunk pulls a gun on you for a routine traffic stop you make you'll actually long for those quiet boring days behind a desk
>
>:)

this is very true... thank you for the perspective...

sweet p Posted: Fri May 25 19:32:53 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>fuck that news, stanley is coming back to canada.
>
>or maybe detroit. which is kind of like canada.

yes.

i vowed to never cheer for the senators, but GO CANADA.

[go banana]

ps. hi everyone. i'm sorry, i promise i'm not trying to be neglectful. i still love you.

addi Posted: Fri May 25 20:02:02 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sweet p...why does that name ring a bell? It sounds so familiar...like a good friend from the past...can't quite put my finger on it...maybe it will come to me after the margaritas wear off.

sweet p Posted: Fri May 25 20:19:44 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>sweet p...why does that name ring a bell? It sounds so familiar...like a good friend from the past...can't quite put my finger on it...maybe it will come to me after the margaritas wear off.
>
>
>: )

;)

ifihadahif Posted: Fri May 25 22:44:28 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>sweet p...why does that name ring a bell? It sounds so familiar...like a good friend from the past...can't quite put my finger on it...maybe it will come to me after the margaritas wear off.
>
It was only a dream, she was never really here.
Albeit a very very nice dream

addi Posted: Sat May 26 08:36:44 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>It was only a dream, she was never really here.
>Albeit a very very nice dream
>:-)

yup..the kind of dream you don't want to wake up from : )

FN Posted: Sat May 26 10:41:52 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>yup..the kind of dream you don't want to wake up from : )

But when you do the sheets are like cardboard

addi Posted: Sat May 26 10:46:15 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>But when you do the sheets are like cardboard

sir
you must being referring to those "european" sheets you folks sleep on...very scratchey and uncomfortable

FN Posted: Sat May 26 16:10:41 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.eatnineghost.com/from-egg-to-chick/

FN Posted: Sat May 26 16:27:53 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.eatnineghost.com/how-thailand-cops-negotiate-with-kidnappers/#more-125

sweet p Posted: Sat May 26 18:05:18 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  gross. quit it.

and i showed my sister the egg to chick link and she thought that they were pictures of someone cooking it haha

Mesh Posted: Sat May 26 22:53:46 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>addi said:
>>yup..the kind of dream you don't want to wake up from : )
>

Hahahaha

Ahhhh Christophe

addi Posted: Sun May 27 08:24:58 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

one of those "Shadow's Arms" dreams

niiiicccee

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]