Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Robot Chicken
Cherry_Moon Posted: Thu May 17 11:26:50 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i was floating around youtube catching up on all my favorite comedians and common folk that i love to watch. when i came across robot chicken... am i the last person to know about robot chicken?? It's a satisfyingly funny and fun 10 min. of silliness and political statements. Does anyone know if there is like a box set of robot chicken?

Anyway... Seth Green rocks...

PackMan Posted: Thu May 17 12:31:13 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  you really must be the last person to find robot chicken. if you have cable, I suggest looking at cartoon network for when it is on. I don't know if there is anything like a box set out there, but I DVR it so I can get all the episodes.

And yes, Seth Green rocks

kurohyou Posted: Thu May 17 14:43:11 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  well not the last because I have no idea what you all are talking about. Only thing that comes to mind is that robot turkey which fox sports has running across the bottom of the screen for football games on thanksgiving...

So I too am out of the loop. I however do not have cable. I have 8 basic channels, 4 of which actually work...

Not that it matters...

Cherry_Moon Posted: Thu May 17 15:02:35 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  PackMan said:
>you really must be the last person to find robot chicken. if you have cable, I suggest looking at cartoon network for when it is on. I don't know if there is anything like a box set out there, but I DVR it so I can get all the episodes.
>
>And yes, Seth Green rocks

i don't own a telle so i must be a loser :P I donated it (it was working just fine) last summer to a local PTA thrift store. I don't have a DVR either because I don't want to have to pay for a device like that... when i can download it for free online. and the cable part... umm... who has the money for excessive crap of that nature anymore???

I have two jobs and I barely keep myself fed and housed...

mat_j Posted: Thu May 17 15:32:12 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Robot chicken is fexcellent, Love that Emperor taking the death star blowing up call

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKz06vFWjsc

PackMan Posted: Thu May 17 15:49:40 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>i don't own a telle so i must be a loser :P I donated it (it was working just fine) last summer to a local PTA thrift store. I don't have a DVR either because I don't want to have to pay for a device like that... when i can download it for free online. and the cable part... umm... who has the money for excessive crap of that nature anymore???
>
>I have two jobs and I barely keep myself fed and housed...

Ya know, I live with 4 other ppl with jobs in a 3 bedroom house. I, too, have two jobs, one being a full-time student in engineering and another at 30+ hours a week at an engineering firm. Cable bills ain't so bad when it is divided by 5, and DVR is only $6 a month total. I wasn't jumping on your case for not having cable, I was just saying what you could do if you had the means, and just telling ya what I do myself to watch this wonderfully delightful programming. Perhaps next time you can read a little further into what is being said and not just assume you are being belittled. And you said you were the last to hear about, and I never called you a loser for it, that is something you made up yourself.

Ahriman Posted: Thu May 17 16:07:55 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I <3 Robot Chicken

PackMan Posted: Thu May 17 16:37:40 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  and, fyi, I found seasons one and two at:

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/show.do/2/154

some are pretty poor quality, but the jokes are still just as good.

DanSRose Posted: Thu May 17 18:48:05 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon, go here
http://www.adultswim.com/video/index.html
You can watch all the [adult swim] oddities, including a few full episodes of Robot Chicken.
Did anyone else catch the pilot for The Drinky Crow Show? It's a 3-D cartoon of Tony Millionaire's Maakies comics, therefore it is awesome.

Ahriman Posted: Thu May 17 22:57:36 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I also love This American Life.

innocenceNonus Posted: Sun May 20 09:52:33 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i personally love The Boondocks.

when i have LOADS AND LOADS of money [ahahahahahaha- what a lie], i shall buy the box set.

and i might sound like a nerd, but i like some of the anime they show as well... i dunno their current line-up, BUT i know of a few old shows i rather enjoyed.

holla.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]