Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Has anybody else heard about this ?
ifihadahif Posted: Sat May 19 08:31:42 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  How could this happen in Knoxville Tennessee and be totally ignored by the media ?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1832349/posts

Posted: Sat May 19 19:42:24 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I read about this more than a month ago,

and I really wish I hadn't.

Some news ain't fit to print. Maybe you have to get the Detroit Free Press daily to appreciate front page stories that aren't rapes and murders.

ifihadahif Posted: Sat May 19 20:40:46 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Do you think that if it had been a white on black crime it would have been reported ad nauseum ?

FN Posted: Sat May 19 21:24:04 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/newsom.asp

http://www.svengalimedia.com/race/sexiest_black_male_felon_2006.html

ifihadahif Posted: Sat May 19 22:44:17 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  This happened last January and didn't hit any newscast until about a month ago on the internet. The mainstream media avoided it like the plague while inundating us with the Duke rape case that didn't happen and the oh so important Anna Nicole Smith saga. Now that's hard news.
Remember just a couple of years ago when three white guys beat up a black man and drug him behind their truck ?
Of course you do because it was all over the news. Because it was white on black crime. PC bullshit.
If you want more google Wichita Horror.

innocenceNonus Posted: Sat May 19 23:32:22 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  because the media sucks and is biased and only shows what will garner to most media attention...

if you really think that over-televising white-against-black crimes makes people sympathize with blacks more, i'd ask if it's made you or anyone you know feel that way...

because my count's at zero. most people's opinions of either race hasn't changed. if anything, i only know people who think more and more that all Black ppl do is complain and that it's changed the media to fit that.

do i think the media overhypes white-against-black crime? in a way, yes. i think that NEWS should be NEWS regardless of race. We should have news channels that focus NOT on the riot an event would cause or the emotions it would stir, but on the impact and importance within today's society.

i also think there are two issues at play here: race and race-within-the-media.

Might I point out that whenever there are "debates" with a group of black people discussing race, more often than not the person saying how he's ashamed of most of the black population and how they "cry" the racism wolf is the one focused on and in a strange way... applauded.

There are always so many facets to this issue, i can only touch on each one.

Anyway, on another note [because Christoph loves discussing it and trying to prove that black culture is violent and inferior to white culture], do I think violence is more prevalent in lower socio-economic class communities? yes. Do I think this class is mostly minorities? yes. do i think this plays a role in the creation of the violence prevalent within these communities? yes. and it's unfortunate but unavoidable that the result of bad education and a lack of upbringing [plus media influence] on certain parents' parts spills into other socio-economic classes.

but like said... unavoidable.

and it's not a particular culture's fault. it's simply the things i mentioned. does race have a role in it? yes, because it always does. but it's not the sole cause of it.

chrisfelon Posted: Sun May 20 00:44:00 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Channon and Christopher were being punished by God for the wicked works of their evil whyte ancestors.

It is not tragic at all. We are all very proud Channon and Christopher got to taste the ghetto.

They were buying drugs. Channon already knew Letalvis and Lemaricus.

Lemaricus had rebuffed her at a dance.

Channon asked them (Letalvis and Lemaricus) to *freak* dance with her.

“You’ve already got a man. Dance with him,” he replied.

“He’s no man,” she said.

That’s when she decided to hire them to kill him.

Afterward she hatched her most dubious plan of all, the: *kill me by sexual torture* skeme.

This is what’s so sick!

When they said no, she demanded under threat of blackmail they perform the acts she wanted.

This is how Streets says this thing went down; and that’s what happened!

The reason the national media isn’t picking this thing up is b/c your Cinderella wasn’t the snow white you claim she was.

FN Posted: Sun May 20 06:58:10 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>If you want more google Wichita Horror.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/classics/carr_brothers/index.html

FN Posted: Sun May 20 07:01:47 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chrisfelon said:
>“You’ve already got a man. Dance with him,” he replied.
>
>“He’s no man,” she said.
>
>That’s when she decided to hire them to kill him.
>
>Afterward she hatched her most dubious plan of all, the: *kill me by sexual torture* skeme.
>
>This is what’s so sick!
>
>When they said no, she demanded under threat of blackmail they perform the acts she wanted.
>
>This is how Streets says this thing went down; and that’s what happened!
>
>The reason the national media isn’t picking this thing up is b/c your Cinderella wasn’t the snow white you claim she was.

Right.

Be careful you don't start to believe your own crap, homeboy.

chrisfelon Posted: Sun May 20 14:00:20 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>
>Right.
>
>Be careful you don't start to believe your own crap, homeboy.

----------------------------------------------

Take heed that you don't continue to believe what your momma and daddy taught you.

FN Posted: Sun May 20 14:20:56 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chrisfelon said:
>Take heed that you don't continue to believe what your momma and daddy taught you.

I form my own opinions, dawg.

addi Posted: Sun May 20 15:55:41 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>I form my own opinions, dawg.

Yeah!
and sometimes he listens to me too!

chrisfelon Posted: Sun May 20 23:17:34 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>chrisfelon said:
>>Take heed that you don't continue to believe what your momma and daddy taught you.
>
>I form my own opinions, dawg.

I'm not your homeboy and I'm not your dawg.

CDC advises whites to use additional sun screen around Negro Sun Worshippers.

http://www.americanpatriate.com/cdc_advises_sunblock_for_negro_sun_worshippers.html

DanSRose Posted: Mon May 21 01:44:06 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Equal and opposite of the media's lack of attention at such a horrific case, is a protest... thingy (i forgetted the actual word for this right now- reason? Scotch) in Oakland this past week, where veterans and other antiwar protesters blocked the disembarkment of 3 weapon supply ships to Iraq. The protesters' lines were not crossed the unionized longshoremen in apparent solidarility.

While I think it's a sketchy move to block supplies, even weapons, to Iraq, I think it's a strong strong statement to have a powerful union stand with the antiwar movement. Just as powerful that it's being ignored by the media, even though it's not the first time (happened in Olympia and Tacoma).

you don't want to how typos there were in this

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]