Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

National Curfew For Whites
chrisfelon Posted: Sun May 20 05:51:30 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The negro sun worshippers are set to begin enforcing God's curfew on white people June 21st, http://www.americanpatriate.com/cdc_advises_sunblock_for_negro_sun_worshippers.html

mat_j Posted: Sun May 20 06:49:28 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  what the fuck?!

FN Posted: Sun May 20 07:13:22 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Lol

Amusing to see how they wish they'd be white though

mat_j Posted: Sun May 20 07:27:57 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm sorry to report this and their majesties will soon be here to take me away but David Icke is right, the lizard elite are among us!

addi Posted: Sun May 20 07:33:13 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ever since Crim posted about those spybot infiltrations to forums, I get really suspicious when I see these kinds of posts here, especially when there's a link included and it's on some bizarre topic.

Am I going to hell for thinking this, or going to hell for my other many transgressions?

ifihadahif Posted: Sun May 20 08:12:40 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Am I going to hell for thinking this, or going to hell for my other many transgressions?
>
Don't worry about it, when you get there, I'll be waiting with a margarita.

ifihadahif Posted: Sun May 20 08:13:00 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>addi said:
>>Am I going to hell for thinking this, or going to hell for my other many transgressions?
>>
>Don't worry about it, when you get there, I'll be waiting with a margarita.
No salt

addi Posted: Sun May 20 08:19:37 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>Don't worry about it, when you get there, I'll be waiting with Margarita.

Woohoo!
I hope she's easy.

*and definately no salt...and not too sweet, but not too tart, with fresh squeezed lime juice (no mix thank you), and some niiicccceee latin music playing in the background. I do believe I could tolerate hell if it was like that.

chrisfelon Posted: Sun May 20 13:49:10 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I just joined the Sun Worship movement and just started practicing aggressively absorbing and projecting ultraviolet light. IT REALLY WORKS! I see purple all day long and even at night.

I even moved an object, one day. It was possible by what my cleric calls *common reflection* - finding streams of light reflecting from objects, identifying where they end and then focusing and projecting our absorbed light at the end of the light the object is reflecting. THE OBJECT MOVED!

Learning these new things about myself is SO exciting! I never imagined anything but selling drugs, smoking cigarettes and the rest of what the ghetto life offers.

Who wants to be an astronaut, lawyer or the president? I want to be the *KING OF LIGHT*!

THANK YOU GOD!

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Sun May 20 15:33:56 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  right.

addi Posted: Sun May 20 15:52:33 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ~Just Imagine~ said:
>right.

LOL!

C'mon, Chris...join and see the light...it's very very pretty.

addi Posted: Sun May 20 15:54:00 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sorry....damn
I meant Just Imagine, not Christophe....he's already a member of the Sun Worshipers
: )

chrisfelon Posted: Sun May 20 16:03:24 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ~Just Imagine~ said:
>right.
>

Actually, your cynical disbelief is the beauty of the whole thing. That's what our cleric teaches.

Another aspect of this that is beautiful is that whites don't have eumelanin in their eyes and can't do the things blacks do with it.

It's not even something white people have researched or can.

This is the greatest thing to happen to black people in this country and the world.

PackMan Posted: Sun May 20 20:52:20 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chrisfelon said:
>Another aspect of this that is beautiful is that whites don't have eumelanin in their eyes and can't do the things blacks do with it.
>
>It's not even something white people have researched or can.

So if we can't even research it...then we would not have researched it. Is that what I am getting from this? It is like saying, find chrisfelon's brain, but wait! you can't because it is not there.

addi Posted: Sun May 20 22:23:37 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  PackMan said:

>It is like saying, find chrisfelon's brain, but wait! you can't because it is not there.

touche : )

sometimes I really hate that I'm white. Black guys get eumelanin AND bigger johnsons.

chrisfelon Posted: Sun May 20 22:24:45 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Eumelanin is secreted by the Pineal Gland. The pineal gland in whites is calcified. Whites have phaeomelainin (red). Blacks have eumelanin. When ultraviolet light hits white skin, it searches for eumelainin. Finding none, it creates a sore.

Blacks have eumelanin (abundandant) in our skin, hair & eyes. Your science knew found eumelanin absorbs ultraviolet light in the late 1940s.

Master Farad Muhammed brought this ancient knowledge with him from the Middle East. It was already thousands of years old then.

Prophet Yacub 7 Ali simply taught us how to aggressively reradiate the ultraviolet light our skin naturally absorbs. When we reradiate it on whites, it creates skin cancer moles.

boondock743 Posted: Sun May 20 23:22:16 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  OMFG!!!
THAT HAS TO BE ONE OF THE STUPIDEST, FUNNIEST, MOST LAUGHABLE ATTEMPTs AT MODERN RELIGION YET!!
How fucking dumb can u get!
Srry chrisfelon, i don't intend to offend u.
Oh wait, ya i do.
OK, forget all this shit about "eumelanin", "phaeomelainin", skin cancer and other blinding factors and lets look at this from a more, well... intelligent angle.
You and your fellow "negro sun worshipers" are nieve, weak, jealous, ignorant and not to mention racist. So much so, that you guys have to come up with some ridiculous form of what u call a religion. It's bad enough that yall took words from the bible and used them badly out of context, think that yall can control light, and want to kill white ppl by useing(get this) UV light. But then u think that u can just go around and give white ppl a curfew. FUCK U!! Have u ever heard of the Nazis, and do u know what happened to them? What the hell is ur problem!? What the fuck did whites do to u?

boondock743 Posted: Sun May 20 23:24:23 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  u can shove your "curfew" up ur ass until u choke.

boondock743 Posted: Sun May 20 23:43:39 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh, and by the way:
dont call me "a white"
yes, my skin is white, but i'm not "a white"
call me either Andrew, texan, american, caucasian, german, scottish, or human.
But don't ever call me "a white", because i dont want to have to call u "a nigger".

chrisfelon Posted: Mon May 21 00:49:37 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  boondock743,

hi. nigger is only a word. Prophet Yacub 7 Ali says it is the last thing whytes have or can use to try to insult the children of the 'Sun of God'. He believes whytes can say and do anything they want to do and vehenemently chastises Sun Worshippers who may feel slighted by the word. So please, don't feel as though you will offend Sun Worshippers by using it. It is only a word.

Moreso know that it is not the Sun Worshippers that hate whytes. They (we) are only the children of God. It is God, his Sun and the Holy Ghost that hates whytes. It is not for us to ask why. It is only for us to aggressively absorb and reradiate ultraviolet light when in the presence of whytes or when whytes are within the confirmed visible distance to create the skin cancer moles.

The honorable Prophet and scientist of God, Yacub 7 Ali, did not set the curfew. The 'Sun of God' (who we call Jesus) set the curfew. And, He only allows whytes 10 minutes in the sun before they burn by threat of ultraviolet light. Prophet Yacub 7 is being generous by granting whytes hours they can be seen by us in the morning, noonday and evening when they don't have to worry about being targeted by us for the spblotchenings.

Prophet Yacub 7 Ali publicly demonstrates spblotchening whyte man with ultraviolet light,
http://www.nowpublic.com/white_man_scribbled_from_existence_with_ultraviolet_light

DanSRose Posted: Mon May 21 01:24:48 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Names do not have numbers in them! Well, except for royalty and lineage. Okay, correction: Middle names cannot be numbers!

Do you know what I discovered that's really neat? I found a great great quarterly journal called Cabinet, named after the concept of the curio. A mixture of art, science, literature, history, culture (from the anthropologist POV), and the general category of Other. I'm still going through the last issue, with its issue of "Shadows". There's a great piece on the lack in French cuisine of vegetarian or vegan recipes. One is a photo-essay about and including patches from military black programs, and I don't mean "black" in racial terminology, but as in "I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you" variety (oddly enough, one says it in Latin). Finding it in my local B&N was a great diversion and an amazing find.
What it have to do thing this? Nothing at all, but it is useful and cool.

boondock743 Posted: Mon May 21 01:34:33 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  HAHAHAHA!!!
"Moreso know that it is not the Sun Worshippers that hate whytes. They (we) are only the children of God. It is God, his Sun and the Holy Ghost that hates whytes. It is not for us to ask why. It is only for us to aggressively absorb and reradiate ultraviolet light when in the presence of whytes or when whytes are within the confirmed visible distance to create the skin cancer moles."
Well on that note, have you ever heard of the KKK, also known as the Ku Klux Klan.?

And:

The honorable Prophet and scientist of God, Yacub 7 Ali, did not set the curfew. The 'Sun of God' (who we call Jesus) set the curfew. And, He only allows whytes 10 minutes in the sun before they burn by threat of ultraviolet light. Prophet Yacub 7 is being generous by granting whytes hours they can be seen by us in the morning, noonday and evening when they don't have to worry about being targeted by us for the spblotchenings.
Well this one is even easier. Fuck you. It's as simple as that. Your blasphemous religion will find out the truth sooner or later. Every religion is wrong and your just another person that is gonna waste away the little bit of life you got on some stupid belief. "So please, don't feel as though you will offend Sun Worshippers by using it. It is only a word." I really don't care if i insult you or not. I don't need to "vehenemently chastises Sun Worshippers who may feel slighted by the word". Because you are going to die, i am going to die, and everyone else is going to die, and the only difference will be that you wasted your life believeing absurdities and i didn't.
Not you or your stupid crack head leader can tell me where i can or can't be and when. I'll take you on any time, any day, of any month, anywhere. Same goes for your ignorant leader.

DanSRose Posted: Mon May 21 01:49:03 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  boon, you should just ignore the drivel and talk about something cool you've discovered. Like Hunky Dory. I recently (Thursday) picked up the David Bowie album after many years of saying "I'll listen to something other than Changes or Life on Mars". I must say it's so incredibly fantastic.

Another thing is the BBC show Life on Mars. I know it's been off air for a year or now, but I simply must it's the best television you will ever put into your eyes.

What is something cool you have recently discovered?

chrisfelon Posted: Mon May 21 03:45:45 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Boon is too hot headed (no pun intended).

The most cool thing I've learned is the science of reradiating ultraviolet light.

It is so cool. Yacub 7 teaches we are not suppose to change our public behavior and that people aren't suppose to be able to differentiate us because we are enforcing God's Curfew and spblotchening whites with skin cancer moles.

But it is not just about that. It's about absorbing as much UV light that you can and being healthy. There are some great new products they are making available.

There are some really KEWL shades that magnify reradiation degrees; and there is the new UV water that is suppose to enhance UV absorption rates.

addi Posted: Mon May 21 07:26:49 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chrisfelon said:

>The most cool thing I've learned is the science of reradiating ultraviolet light.

I've been practicing the science of telepathic spoon bending. So far no luck, but every time I try it and a woman is nearby her nipples get hard...so I got that going for me.

DanSRose Posted: Mon May 21 09:49:58 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chrisfelon said:
>But it is not just about that. It's about absorbing as much UV light that you can and being healthy. There are some great new products they are making available.
>
>There are some really KEWL shades that magnify reradiation degrees; and there is the new UV water that is suppose to enhance UV absorption rates.

But, that's not a good thing. Overexposure to ultraviolet light, no matter their skin melanin content (skin color) leads to first and occasionally second degree burns (sunburns) and skin cancer. Cancer's a dick- it doesn't care about race. It also is a disease and doesn't need to be anthropomorphized.

Also, you- you can't really magnify UV absorption rate. Not without being outside more or sitting in front of a UV lamp, like a plant or something. It's a cult-based logical fallacy.

I'm going to stop doing this.

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Mon May 21 11:06:32 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chrisfelon said:
>~Just Imagine~ said:
>>right.
>>
>
>Actually, your cynical disbelief is the beauty of the whole thing. That's what our cleric teaches.

Who said I'm not black? or yellow, or red, or blue or purple for that matter...
For all you know i'm a light green person who's protected against averything ... For all you know I'm your God, so kniel and pray!
Or it's straight down to hell for you my lad!

I've seen the light a long time ago
I've learnt to put on sunglasses
It helps

Anyhooooow, does this make you a fan of global warming ?

chrisfelon Posted: Mon May 21 13:10:18 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>chrisfelon said:
>
>>
>I've been practicing the science of telepathic spoon bending. So far no luck, but every time I try it and a woman is nearby her nipples get hard...so I got that going for me.
>
I don't believe in anything as stupid as that. That's the kind of thing people with invisible gods practice. My God is the Sun. His rays are real. The results of His science are documentable.

Whyte people's god is invisible.

Sun Worshippers' God is inpenetrable.

Whytes can't absorb and intentionally radiate ultraviolet light. Black Sun Worshippers can.

chrisfelon Posted: Mon May 21 13:15:08 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>
>
>But, that's not a good thing. Overexposure to ultraviolet light, no matter their skin melanin content (skin color) leads to first and occasionally second degree burns (sunburns) and skin cancer. Cancer's a dick- it doesn't care about race. It also is a disease and doesn't need to be anthropomorphized.
>
>Also, you- you can't really magnify UV absorption rate. Not without being outside more or sitting in front of a UV lamp, like a plant or something. It's a cult-based logical fallacy.
>
>I'm going to stop doing this.

The only cancer that's not preventable is skin cancer. All other cancers are caused by lifestyle i.e. food intake, pollution. It is clear u don't know anything about eumelanin, phaeomelanin and ultraviolet light. Your learning curve is too far behind.

Western science will have you believe anything to support its psychotic narcissistic principles.

Yacub 7 Ali teaches blacks how to give whites skin cancers (melanomas, sarcomas and carcinomas and too cataracts).

addi Posted: Mon May 21 13:18:54 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chrisfelon said:

>Yacub 7 Ali teaches blacks how to give whites skin cancers (melanomas, sarcomas and carcinomas and too cataracts).

well that's not very sporting of him. I think if i ever bump into this Yacub guy i'll have to give him a piece of my mind....

a white piece of course.

DanSRose Posted: Mon May 21 15:28:02 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cancer is both hereditary and environmental.
I'm not quite sure what name dropping eumelanin (the chemical in skin that browns skin and hair; lack of brown eumelanin causes blond hair, lack of black causes greyness Addi) or phaeomelanin (which turns skin red & pink in those lovely areas and can carcinogenic when overexposed to UV radiation) does. The eumelanin absorbs higher frequencies of EM radiation, easing tension on the phaeomelanin.

Don't insult. It makes you look bad.
Don't insult science. Science is a system of fact-checking, statistics, and experimentation. It's objective and self-cleaning.

>Yacub 7 Ali teaches blacks how to give whites skin cancers (melanomas, sarcomas and carcinomas and too cataracts).

I want that magic power.

Posted: Mon May 21 16:37:18 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'd say I'm about 65% sure that this guy is a bot script. His responses draw from very repetitive vocabulary, and his sentences link to eachother in very peculiar structures (first couple words of each new sentence draws directly from around the middle of a previous sentence, a tactic used in conversational programming of LISP scripts). Further, his references to individuals (Boon, for example) come only after their specific use as referent in a previous post.

http://discovermagazine.com/2007/brain/i-chat-therefore-i-am to see an example of bot interaction.

Again, only 65% sure of this. It does show some dynamic elements (awkward capitalization, overemphasis on names/words that would not be found in a dictionary (Yacub 7 Ali, etc).

So, I'm torn. Your thoughts?

mat_j Posted: Mon May 21 16:42:51 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  well if it keeps the nutjobs of the streets (or in this case acting normal) I'm all for it. Keep irradiating sun worshippers!

and might i add

Go on Yakult and his 7 Alis!

DanSRose Posted: Mon May 21 17:48:26 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If so, I'm an idiot.
On the other hand, I got a good refresher for myself.

chrisfelon Posted: Mon May 21 18:55:35 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>Cancer is both hereditary and environmental.
>I'm not quite sure what name dropping eumelanin or phaeomelanin does.

>Don't insult. It makes you look bad.
>Don't insult science. Science is a system of fact-checking, statistics, and experimentation.
>
You say then that God, the Sun of God, insults? For it is He who filled blacks with the Eumelanin & whites with Phaeomelanin. If God curses you, should not man do the same? Arrogance. Classic Euro-American Psychotic Narcissism. Certainly this is why God has chosen to purge the earth of evil and use blacks as vessels to help.

Know the Sun of God had still provided you His UVA & UVB rays. But you chose to mock Him. Remembereth not how the scripture sayeth, 'God Shall Not Be Mocked'?

------------------------------------
Science is a system of fact-checking, statistics, and experimentation. It's objective and self-cleaning.
--------------------------------------

The Sun of God's honorable Prophet & scientist Yacub 7 Ali has proven in public exibitions how to spblotchen whytes with skin cancer moles and taught us, his followers, to do the same.

At the point where the vision of the eyes of the Child of the Sun of God cross is the doorway by which he (we) can aggressively absorb and reradiate ultraviolet light.

Eumelanin abosorbs ultraviolet light (well known fact). Blacks have eumelanin. Whites have phaeomelanin.

When the ultraviolet light strikes the skin of the man who has called everyone else on the planet ugly, evil and inferior, it searches for the sacred Eumelanin, yet it only finds Phaeomelanin. Not able to find any, it creates a sore to prove contempt for this creature.

Again, ye mock God. It is not a 'magic power'. It is 'Mother Nature' & 'Father Time' ridding the earth of evil (which is interpreted as whytes).

boondock743 Posted: Mon May 21 19:25:52 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ok, yeah, i get a bit "hot headed" when sumone tells me that there is a curfew for ppl of lighter skin. I'm not racist and i dont like it when ppl are like that to me. and like i said before, i'll take you, your leader, or any of the other dumbass "sun worshipers" on any time and we'll see how your UV rays stand up against a 9mm.

boondock743 Posted: Mon May 21 19:29:06 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  and hey, if i shoot you, it was self defense because you were attacking me with UV rays!!!!!
seriously dude, think about this for a second instead of just accepting it. thats the mistake ppl of every religion make.

ifihadahif Posted: Mon May 21 20:40:10 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chrisfelon said:

>For it is He who filled blacks with fried chicken and greens & whites with white bread and popcorn. Certainly this is why God has chosen to purge the earth of evil and use blacks as vassals to help.
>
uh huh . . .

chrisfelon Posted: Mon May 21 21:36:39 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  boondock743 said:
>Ok, yeah, i get a bit "hot headed"

But your anger is with the 'Sun of God' (whom we call Jesus) right? For it is Jesus who has chosen to "destory your world by Fire" in this, His "2nd coming." For you can not be hateful toward His servant.

----------------------------------

> i'll take you, your leader, or any of the other dumbass "sun worshipers" on any time and we'll see how your UV rays stand up against a 9mm.

Your hatred is why we are taught only to cast the spblotchen and not stand out i.e. change our clothes or Sun Worship publicly.

It is then, once evil and hatred (which is the same as whytes) enter into proven skin cancer causing projection distances, when we cross our eyes and aggressively reradiate the light of Sun of God upon His, the 'Sun of God's' reproach.

You are not to know which of us is burning you up.

In II Peter 3:4ff "the heavens and earth which now exist are kept in store by the same word, reserved for fire...."

"I will never to again destroy the world by water," The next time, as Peter teaches, he will destroy the world by fire."

addi Posted: Mon May 21 21:45:14 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chrisfelon said:

>the spblotchen

the heartbreak of spblotchen. I had an outbreak of it on prom night. what a nightmare.

boondock743 Posted: Mon May 21 22:18:47 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  >"I will never to again destroy the world by water," The next time, as Peter teaches, he will destroy the world by fire."

ok, well, in case u don't remember (or more likly you just dont know because you never took the time to think things out) when the so called god created the great flood, it killed EVERYONE, not just certain race. Even though the whole great flood story is rediculous and stupid anyway, lets say for a moment it did happen. After the great flood supposedly only Noah and his family were alive. that makes about 7-20 ppl. and if that were to happen again what makes you think that you will be one of the few ppl not to be destroyed with the rest of the world? I meen, you did say "The next time, as Peter teaches, he will destroy the world by fire." So what, your not apart of the world? at least all the other violent religions that tried to exterminate races of ppl did it with the balls to look the other guy in the face before they killed them. Hiding and fighting without ppl knowing is just proof that your full of shit, because you know that if you tried this in public it wouldn't work, so you try to use stupid head games that are futile and pointless just in the hopes that maybe you can scare a few other ppl. you know it's a load of shit but you just dont want to admit it.
(probably also why you keep saying the same basic responses to eveyone's comments, that or you really are just a bot.)

chrisfelon Posted: Mon May 21 22:44:40 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  boondock743 said:

>ok, well, in case u don't remember ... so you try to use stupid head games .... that are futile and pointless just ... scare a few other ppl. you know it's a ...
>... that or you really are just a bot.

the only point in the illustration is the prophecy of the world's destruction by fire is for the West, whytes and the fire is the ultraviolet light.

As you cannot discern when the ultraviolet ray of God strikes you, neither are you to tell which nigger, nigga, black man, african american or Sun Worshipper has spblotchened you (whytes). Yet Yacub 7 has been gracious with God's curfew so that you might be able to buy food and go for walks sometimes.

This is the thing that God has done, not man.

Use your 9mm on the 'Sun of God.'

We will treat you the same way the Jesus 'Sun of God' does.

beetlebum Posted: Tue May 22 09:07:45 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Guys, everybody needs to read this.

http://undercoverblackman.blogspot.com/2007/05/yacub-7-ali-hoax.html

FN Posted: Tue May 22 10:59:19 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:
>Guys, everybody needs to read this.
>
>http://undercoverblackman.blogspot.com/2007/05/yacub-7-ali-hoax.html
>
>

I don't think that anybody aside from boondock maybe was still in doubt about this being somebody playing a joke :o)

DanSRose Posted: Tue May 22 13:47:29 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  

I feel like an idiot. A great blog too.

chrisfelon Posted: Tue May 22 14:22:05 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>beetlebum said:
>>Guys, everybody needs to read this.
>>
>>http://undercoverblackman.blogspot.com/2007/05/yacub-7-ali-hoax.html
>I don't think ... playing a joke :o)

fortunately, it is no joke. desperation will produce discourses like the Undercoverblackman's (who is white).

There is a whyte who has a clearer perspective ... b/c he's seems to be familiar with the melanin movement.

He's in a column criticizing UndercoverBlackman because of his stupidity.

http://www.jewelrynigger.com/under-cover-blackman_joins_race_war.html

We don't owe you explainations anymore. They are courtesies. God doesn't give you one.

I joined this forum to see about the possibility of continuing to communicate with whytes in setting where I couldn't have them in my vision. My cleric said it would turn out like this.

I'd be talking to a bunch of ignorant psychotic narcissists whose learning curve on UV light and melanin would be so far behind they'd grab anything they'd find to refute.

Brothers and sisters who have been in the movement longer only want to see you in public.

boondock743 Posted: Tue May 22 18:24:51 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i'm not gonna shot the sun.
if i had to i'll shoot you, what good is a religion if it has no followers.
and yeah, the more i thought about this the more i thought is must be a hoax

chrisfelon Posted: Tue May 22 19:51:48 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  boondock743 said:
>i'm not gonna shot the sun.
>if i had to i'll shoot you, what good is a religion if it has no followers.
>and yeah, the more i thought about this the more i thought is must be a hoax

your people's invisible god is the hoax

DanSRose Posted: Tue May 22 21:42:16 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  "Your mom's a hoax!"
There. We now have an almost complete Intertubes discussion. Who is going to invoke Godwin's Law?
http://xkcd.com/c261.html

addi Posted: Tue May 22 22:08:33 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  christophe

chrisfelon is irritating me.

do something about it

chrisfelon Posted: Wed May 23 00:04:27 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>"Your mom's a hoax!"
>There. We now have an almost complete Intertubes discussion. Who is going to invoke Godwin's Law?
>http://xkcd.com/c261.html
>

It is a great and noteable thing that because Yacub 7 Ali is something you never heard of and has knowledge beyond your ability to speak that you must consider him a hoax. You are naked.

DanSRose Posted: Wed May 23 00:17:15 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  "Your mom's naked," he says, shamefully shaking his head back and forth, knowing that he had just scraped the barrel's bottom by giving a 'yo mama' joke to a bot. It was fun though.

beetlebum Posted: Wed May 23 00:55:49 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hey, i still thought it was funny! (and that random response definitely points to it being a bot)

DanSRose Posted: Wed May 23 01:24:39 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Your mom thought it was funny! Sorry, it's hard to stop once you start.

It can't have any sentience. It didn't find xkcd funny, and even robots find it funny.

chrisfelon Posted: Wed May 23 05:50:53 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's like in the face of the knowledge the Prophet is enlightening us with, you all (whytes) are grasping for anything to demonstrate rejection, nonexistence.

I've never seen whytes behave this way before.

It is not as beautiful as watching you scratch the tip of your nose, cheek or the back of your hand when we burn you, yet it is beautiful.

Most who have been in the movement longer don't engage in discourses with whytes about equality any longer.

Most Sun Worshippers only want to have you in their vision for a spell.

I spend the morning in Worship, aggressively absorbing ultraviolet light through my 3rd Eye and the evening and nights burning skin cancer moles on yall. The 3rd Eye is opened at the point at which the vision of the eyes cross. We are able to aggressively absorb and reradiate ultraviolet light in this doorway. As I went to sit down on the bus, last night, one of the evil creatures drew her face up in repugnation at me as I went to sit beside her.

I was returing from eyeing curfew violators in the downtown district. eurocrites.

A seat opened behind her, and I sat.

Her venomous hate focused my eyes on her pale white cheek.

I stress the paleness for her skin was Grade Z: very dry & plentiful with starting moles.

At the spot upon which God focused, she ran her hand across her face 3 times.

At last, she withdrew her mascara and opened it.

It is times like these the gratification is at it's best.

She searched across her cheek and closed it.

"Yacub 7 Ali." I'd leaned forward and whispered it, softly, in her ear.

She gasped, Hail Mary(ied), immediately drew the bus's cord, rose and exited.

In her look of repugnation, she gave me what she had to give.

In my look of intentional reradiation, I gave her what the Sun of God has to give.

Blessed Ghod's Prophet and scientist Yacub 7 Ali. Blessed be God's minister and teacher Minister Louis Farrakkan. Blessed be God's enlightener, Yahweh Bin Yahweh.

Blessed is the Sacred and Holy Ultraviolet Light of the Sun of God.

Mesh Posted: Fri May 25 14:53:48 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I render negro males infertile just by looking at their genitals. It has to do with procastratanin in my scandinavian eyes. But you negroes wouldn't know about it, you haven't and indeed cannot even research it. Prove me wrong.

If you disbelieve that is great, so says my cleric.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]