Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

CDC advices SUN SCREEN for SUN WORSHIPPERS
chrisfelon Posted: Sun May 20 23:20:36 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The CDC adivces whites use additional sun screen for the blacks who cause skin cancers.

chrisfelon Posted: Sun May 20 23:22:03 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CDC Advises whites use additional sun screens when in bodyspheres of Negro Sun Worshippers to protect them from melanomas.

http://www.americanpatriate.com/cdc_advises_sunblock_for_negro_sun_worshippers.html

chrisfelon Posted: Mon May 21 00:50:37 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Boon,

nigger is only a word. Prophet Yacub 7 Ali says it is the last thing whytes have or can use to try to insult the children of the 'Sun of God'. He believes whytes can say and do anything they want to do and vehenemently chastises Sun Worshippers who may feel slighted by the word. So please, don't feel as though you will offend Sun Worshippers by using it. It is only a word.

Moreso know that it is not the Sun Worshippers that hate whytes. They (we) are only the children of God. It is God, his Sun and the Holy Ghost that hates whytes. It is not for us to ask why. It is only for us to aggressively absorb and reradiate ultraviolet light when in the presence of whytes or when whytes are within the confirmed visible distance to create the skin cancer moles.

The honorable Prophet and scientist of God, Yacub 7 Ali, did not set the curfew. The 'Sun of God' (who we call Jesus) set the curfew. And, He only allows whytes 10 minutes in the sun before they burn by threat of ultraviolet light. Prophet Yacub 7 is being generous by granting whytes hours they can be seen by us in the morning, noonday and evening when they don't have to worry about being targeted by us for the spblotchenings.

Prophet Yacub 7 Ali publicly demonstrates spblotchening whyte man with ultraviolet light,
http://www.nowpublic.com/white_man_scribbled_from_existence_with_ultraviolet_light

DanSRose Posted: Mon May 21 01:30:09 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What do you suggest about suitcases? I have a great duffel on wheels, but there are times when I do worry that it is not stable as it can fall over if not packed in the "last minute needed to be at the airport 20 minutes ago" variety. Would purchasing a small standard suitcase be more useful for smaller, weekend trips opposed to standard Tote bag, or even the large sized skateboard bag that I use in such a case?

chrisfelon Posted: Mon May 21 03:37:04 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I've always been taught and learned through experience to pack just the clothes on my back. You never know when you're going to have to run from the police.

On occasion, I'll pack a backpack. But I've learned that's too much too.

The last time I ran from the police, I dusted them. If I'd had a great duffel on wheels or even a backpack, it would have slowed me down to the degree to where I would have had to leave it behind. Then there would have been evidence.

Travel light. Like you say, keep it in your back pocket.

Remember the Curfew if you are in cities with big Sun Worshipper populations. You'll be fine.

DanSRose Posted: Tue May 22 00:32:54 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What is it that you do? I mean, what were you doing that you were getting chased by the police?

chrisfelon Posted: Tue May 22 14:10:35 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>What is it that you do? I mean, what were you doing that you were getting chased by the police?

Before joining the Sun Worship movement I was a thief and a felon.

On the occassion I mentioned, I wasn't doing anything wrong. It has always been better to run than to risk being arrested by racist whyte cops - both cops were whyte.

I joined the Movement and it changed my life.

I learned something about myself and blacks that I didn't know nor could have imagined - nor initially believed; until it was proven to me to be true.

After believing in the West's invisible god (who hates blacks), I may have never believed in a God again -

Until now. Now I can see God's face in the morning, noon and evening. His ultraviolet light is even visible in the night.

It is the most beautiful thing I had never come close to imagining.

A nigger needs a script to be able to espouse his real and seeable God or has to be a bot.

That is part of the arrogance and vainity that's burning you up.

The script is in my soul ... solar energy.

It finally all made sense and is visible.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue May 22 19:41:01 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chrisfelon said:
>DanSRose said:
>>What is it that you do? I mean, what were you doing that you were getting chased by the police?
>
>Before joining the Sun Worship movement I was a thief and a felon.
>
>On the occassion I mentioned, I wasn't doing anything wrong. It has always been better to run than to risk being arrested by racist whyte cops - both cops were whyte.
>
>I joined the Movement and it changed my life.
>
>I learned something about myself and blacks that I didn't know nor could have imagined - nor initially believed; until it was proven to me to be true.
>
>After believing in the West's invisible god (who hates blacks), I may have never believed in a God again -
>
>Until now. Now I can see God's face in the morning, noon and evening. His ultraviolet light is even visible in the night.
>
>It is the most beautiful thing I had never come close to imagining.
>
>A nigger needs a script to be able to espouse his real and seeable God or has to be a bot.
>
>That is part of the arrogance and vainity that's burning you up.
>
>The script is in my soul ... solar energy.
>
So YOU'RE the fucker causing all this global warming !

DanSRose Posted: Tue May 22 21:38:06 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hif, this is how you now believe in global warming? Really, man.

ifihadahif Posted: Wed May 23 06:39:18 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>hif, this is how you now believe in global warming? Really, man.
>
Makes sense to me, actually it's pretty obvious, just read his last post.
All the buzzwords are there, it must be so.

DanSRose Posted: Wed May 23 09:35:29 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  But he didn't show any pictures of penguins just sitting on a loose ice floe. There weren't any powerpoints. How can he be legit?

chrisfelon Posted: Wed May 23 16:42:05 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>But he didn't show any pictures of penguins just sitting on a loose ice floe. There weren't any powerpoints. How can he be legit?
>

Yacub 7 Ali teaches to support and be:

1. Pro Ozone Layer Destruction;
2. Pro Global Warming;
3. Pro Neuclear Holocaust;

Each exipites our evolution to return to the original species we descended from.

ifihadahif Posted: Wed May 23 17:32:58 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dumfukker !
Can't even spell nucular

Who the hell knows what "exipites" means ?

ifihadahif Posted: Wed May 23 17:34:10 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>But he didn't show any pictures of penguins just sitting on a loose ice floe. There weren't any powerpoints. How can he be legit?
>
They were all there Dan, they were all there.
They were in the imagery contained in his prose.

addi Posted: Wed May 23 17:47:59 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>Who the hell knows what "exipites" means ?

I believe it means to spblotchenate

FN Posted: Wed May 23 17:57:09 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chrisfelon said:
>Yacub 7 Ali teaches to support and be:

It's getting really old really fast man.

DanSRose Posted: Wed May 23 18:23:09 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>They were in the imagery contained in his prose.

Penguins of Prose would be a great name for a band.

Mesh Posted: Fri May 25 14:47:31 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What a jackass.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]