Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Hoax
beetlebum Posted: Tue May 22 09:20:19 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  

http://undercoverblackman.blogspot.com/2007/05/yacub-7-ali-hoax.html

what a bunch of tools. whoever is posting this nonsense is part of a group of people (one person who maintains six websites?) trying to inspire racism (the whites-hate-blacks) kind.

usually i'm pretty quiet around here, but i have little tolerance for crazies and i thought you all should know (if you didn't realize already! perhaps i'm just pointing out the obvious. lol). i figured you guys would think the person is crazy, but this poster isn't crazy because he/she actually believes what he/she is posting, but because he/she thinks riling people up like this and trying to inspire racism with fake sites is fun (entertaining? interesting? necessary?)==> all crazy reasons.

the reason he/she sounds like a spambot is because the person is mostly copying from a script, i would imagine, and then tailoring his/her responses to whatever is said.

i don't care if people want to engage with this person (obviously! although i find it a little creepy), but just be warned that he/she trying to rile you up.

addi Posted: Tue May 22 09:29:21 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  thanks for the excellent investigation. You've shown once more that you have a knack for getting to the bottom of things. It's a shame forums like GT and others have to put up with shit like this invading them.
We have enough stupid posts here as it is : )

DanSRose Posted: Tue May 22 13:23:42 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Detective Beetlebum to rescue!
Thank you for stopping wasting my time arguing.

chrisfelon Posted: Tue May 22 13:59:44 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You, like Undercoverblackman (who's white), can believe what every you want.

I am a member and a believer and have seen spblotchens successfully cast and cast them myself.

I've watched, like many other Worshippers, whytes scratch their noses tips or the back of their hands after successful spblotchening.

This is neither a script, like you wish or hoax.

God has blessed us to be able to give you skin cancers.

BLESSED IS the "SUN OF GOD".

DanSRose Posted: Tue May 22 16:30:50 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What's the actual purpose of a stunt like this? It doesn't seem to be a real cult, as there doesn't seem to be a following (or #2) and there doesn't appear to be any way to get rubes to send in their money? There doesn't even to seem to be enough rhetoric in it to be a serious hate or religious movement. Is it just an attention thing? Wouldn't you spend your intertubes talent doing something at least would make you a quick buck/yen/pound/Euro/sheke/rupee/rupel/peso/have to get back to work and can't remember more foreign currency?

chrisfelon Posted: Tue May 22 19:54:34 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>Detective Beetlebum to rescue!
>Thank you for stopping wasting my time arguing.

LOL!

chrisfelon Posted: Tue May 22 20:03:30 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>What's the actual purpose of a stunt like this?

Most who have been in the movement longer don't engage in discourses with whytes about equality any longer.

Most Sun Worshippers only want to have you in their vision for a spell.

I spend the morning in Worship, aggressively absorbing ultraviolet light through my 3rd Eye and the evening and nights burning skin cancer moles on yall.

The 3rd Eye is opened at the point at which the vision of the eyes cross. We are able to aggressively absorb and reradiate ultraviolet light in this doorway.

As I went to sit down on the bus, last night, one of the evil creatures drew her face up in repugnation at me as I went to sit beside her.

I was returing from eyeing curfew violators in the downtown district. eurocrites.

A seat opened behind her, and I sat.

Her venomous hate focused my eyes on her pale white cheek.

I stress the paleness for her skin was Grade Z: very dry & plentiful with starting moles.

At the spot upon which God focused, she ran her hand across her face 3 times.

At last, she withdrew her mascara and opened it.

It is times like these the gratification is at it's best.

She searched across her cheek and closed it.

"Yacub 7 Ali." I'd leaned forward and whispered it, softly, in her ear.

She gasped, Hail Mary(ied), immediately drew the bus's cord, rose and exited.

In her look of repugnation, she gave me what she had to give.

In my look of intentional reradiation, I gave her what the Sun of God has to give.

Blessed Ghod's Prophet and scientist Yacub 7 Ali. Blessed be God's minister and teacher Minister Louis Farrakkan. Blessed be God's enlightener, Yahweh Bin Yahweh.

Blessed is the Sacred and Holy Ultraviolet Light of the Sun of God.

novemberrain Posted: Wed May 23 18:40:24 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>thanks for the excellent investigation. You've shown once more that you have a knack for getting to the bottom of things. It's a shame forums like GT and others have to put up with shit like this invading them.
>We have enough stupid posts here as it is : )
>
>

And here's another! ;)

I had this feeling that I should check in and see what GT is up too...

Good news, General!! I brought margaritas! All will be well!

addi Posted: Wed May 23 19:04:11 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novemberrain said:

>Good news, General!! I brought margaritas! All will be well!

thought you went AWOL on me. Nice to see you again, nov.

save me one..no, make that two

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]