Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Political correctness and what it can keep out of the media
FN Posted: Wed Jun 6 12:39:42 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiGmziDNdyY&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ezv%2Dmagazine%2Ebe%2Fsfw%2Fiemand%5Fnog%5Fnieuws%5Fvan%5Fdaniel%5Ffountayne

Only 1 channel here reported on it, and got sued over it.

Basicly a white kid who was kicked to death by a bunch of immigrants in a subway.

Kicking his head, jumping on his back, and so on.

The thing is, if this had been a bunch of white guys doing it to an immigrant the media would lynch them.

FN Posted: Wed Jun 6 12:41:44 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>kid

guy I meant, he was 48

FN Posted: Wed Jun 6 12:43:21 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Also the report concludes with "the other footage we won't show you because it's inapropriate" so you can guess it didn't get better

innocenceNonus Posted: Fri Jun 8 03:02:41 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sometimes i wonder how different your country and my country are.

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Jun 8 06:43:25 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  innocenceNonus said:
>sometimes i wonder how different your country and my country are.
>
Belgium has more fries and less campgrounds.
:-)

FN Posted: Fri Jun 8 12:07:35 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  innocenceNonus said:
>sometimes i wonder how different your country and my country are.

In what way

innocenceNonus Posted: Sat Jun 9 23:28:51 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  well, i for one think this would have made it into at LEAST local news...

for all of you who have posted about political correctness and what it keeps out of the media, all i can remember are more and more news stories about black or latino crime on [insert race here]. the only thing that goes unsaid [occasionally] is skin color. if it is mentioned, it's always "Hispanic" or "African-American." Also, even if the race isn't mentioned, a picture is always posted.

Maybe it's because I lived in GA... or in CA... or maybe it's because it's a difference between Belgium and the US [because every time i have a debate/ argument with you about race, you always mention SO many things about how the minorities are overrunning your country and ruining your life... and it's NOTHING like that in the US [in my opinion]].

either way, stories like this one and the other ones you've mentioned always make me wonder how different our two countries really are and if so, why.

FN Posted: Sun Jun 10 05:42:46 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  They're overrunning the country but they're not ruining my life just yet. That'll probably have to wait for the day I want to get a pension myself.

innocenceNonus Posted: Mon Jun 11 05:53:45 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i read pension as penis and laughed.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]