Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

shower
Ahriman Posted: Sat Jul 7 19:04:19 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What is your shower/bath/grooming method?




 
Posted: Sat Jul 7 20:49:39 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  get naked, get in shower, take shower. shampoo and soap.

Trim the beard if necessary afterwards, gel the hair and brush the teeth.

and that's that. whole process takes about 20 minutes.


 
ifihadahif Posted: Sat Jul 7 20:54:09 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  shower ?
Bath ?


 
everyday_daisy Posted: Sat Jul 7 21:01:19 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm a slightly vain female so naturally, my shower/bath/grooming method takes longer than 20 minutes.

I wanted a bathtub for my new apartment, but I got instead a really spiffy looking shower stall so I take showers.

Like Crim, I
-Get naked
-Get in shower
But I
-Shampoo
-Rinse
-Conditioner
-Body wash
-Rinse conditioner and body wash

My shower = 5-10 minutes.

It's the grooming that takes a while.

I'm specific. :) So...

I brush my teeth. Then, I let my hair dry and put lotion on in the meantime. After lotion, deodorant. I apply moisturizer and sunblock on the face.

Hair takes 30 minutes, I've been styling it lately.

Dress-up takes about 5 minutes tho.



 
Mesh Posted: Sat Jul 7 21:11:27 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Uhhh, I don't know. I get in, stand for a few minutes, shampoo, lather up with regular soap, rinse, lather up with MENS body wash, rinse, stand for a few more minutes, get out, dry off, brush thee ol' hair, brush teeth, put on Cologne, the end.


 
addi Posted: Sun Jul 8 07:57:26 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  everyday_daisy said:

>-Get naked

You had me at "get naked".
: )

It's good thing you guys were detailed enough to include getting naked, otherwise we'd just assume you were showering fully clothed.

I don't think I'll share my shower routine here, except to say that it involves making lots of "WooWoo" sounds.




 
Mesh Posted: Sun Jul 8 13:29:39 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>
>It's good thing you guys were detailed enough to include getting naked,



You mean, I'm not supposed to be fully clothed when you bathe?


Thanks a lot for telling me NOW




 
ifihadahif Posted: Sun Jul 8 14:59:50 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well some of us need to wear an arab strap to help maintain the morning wood don't ya know.


 
Mark Posted: Sun Jul 8 16:24:28 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Turn shower on
Get naked
Get in shower
Soap / wash hair
Get out of shower
Use towel
Brush teeth
Shave if needed and feel like it
Get dressed
Do hair

Finished


 
PackMan Posted: Mon Jul 9 14:24:28 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>It's good thing you guys were detailed enough to include getting naked, otherwise we'd just assume you were showering fully clothed.


Mine is not different than most...except when camping. I shower with all my clothes on, using a bandanna or my shirt as a washcloth, thus killing the two birds of showering and laundry with one stone


 
PackMan Posted: Mon Jul 9 14:25:22 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  and by shower, i mean bathe, cause there are not too many showers in teh backcountry


 
mat_j Posted: Wed Jul 11 13:37:14 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Jees, i think intensley for 5-10 minutes and amazingly i seem to automatically soap and shampoo myself. There's a shop in Cardiff called Lush cosmetics and the missus recently got a job lot of nice smelling things i've appropriated, so i smell groovy. My shower thinking usually breaks me out of a creative rut in a story if i can remember what i was thinking from bathroom to bedroom.

If i'm bathing i luxuriate like slowly boiling hippopotamus, i usually take a book or something to fiddle with (when my penis gets tired) and a writing pad and a magazine. It really annoys everyone i live with, because it takes so long.


 
libra Posted: Wed Jul 11 15:24:14 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Shampoo
Rinse
Conditioner
Body wash
Shave legs
wash face
Rinse conditioner
get out
dry off



 
beetlebum Posted: Sun Jul 15 16:37:33 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Jees, i think intensley for 5-10 minutes and amazingly i seem to automatically soap and shampoo myself. There's a shop in Cardiff called Lush cosmetics and the missus recently got a job lot of nice smelling things i've appropriated, so i smell groovy. My shower thinking usually breaks me out of a creative rut in a story if i can remember what i was thinking from bathroom to bedroom.
>
>If i'm bathing i luxuriate like slowly boiling hippopotamus, i usually take a book or something to fiddle with (when my penis gets tired) and a writing pad and a magazine. It really annoys everyone i live with, because it takes so long.

>>i love lush. i'm so glad we have one in st. louis now. (i frequented the one in oxford an awful lot.)




 
kurohyou Posted: Tue Jul 17 01:08:14 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I shower on auto pilot... I don't pay attention but it takes 5-10 mins...

The getting dressed for work takes a while now... I got a lot more shit to put on than I used to... Getting dressed for work takes about 45 mins...

Not that it matters...


 
addi Posted: Tue Jul 17 07:50:54 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  kurohyou said:
>I shower on auto pilot... I don't pay attention but it takes 5-10 mins...

I don't think flying and showering at the same time is a good idea.

>The getting dressed for work takes a while now... I got a lot more shit to put on than I used to...

Yeah, but chicks dig a man in uniform so it's worth the hassle.


 
kurohyou Posted: Tue Jul 17 20:35:55 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>kurohyou said:
>>I shower on auto pilot... I don't pay attention but it takes 5-10 mins...
>
>I don't think flying and showering at the same time is a good idea.
>
>>The getting dressed for work takes a while now... I got a lot more shit to put on than I used to...
>
>Yeah, but chicks dig a man in uniform so it's worth the hassle.

Thanks for putting that in perspective for me...

I got my internet connection back for the time being. So I'll be lurking again... and will probably share a story now and then.

hope all is well for everyone...


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]