Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Morning Routine
CorDrine Posted: Sun Jul 8 00:02:04 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The shower regime posting lead me to this post.

What is your morning regime from the moment you wake up, to the moment you leave home for work or school?

For me, I wake up every morning, look out my window at the great view of greenery, the landed properties in front of my house, and the majestic Bayshore Apartment far away, and check if its going to be a blue-sky day. I feel like a princess on top of a mountain doing that, and I say Good Morning to my loyal subjects.

After that I go to the toilet and pee.

addi Posted: Sun Jul 8 08:27:29 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CorDrine said:

>After that I go to the toilet and pee.

This is exactly what I love about GT. You learn so many new things about different cultures and their unusual and quaint customs.

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Jul 8 08:51:37 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I would like to know if your toilet is indoors or outdoors ?

addi Posted: Sun Jul 8 09:37:44 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LOL!!

Good one

I think I saw on National Geographic once that Dingaporeans had toilets that were half indoors and half outdoors...don't remember which half though.

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Jul 8 09:52:21 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I used to go out back and pee off the deck once in awhile.

You know that old saying "you don't piss into the wind" ?

I'm pretty sure I know where it came from now.

addi Posted: Sun Jul 8 10:10:57 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>I used to go out back and pee off the deck once in awhile.

I liked to go out on my neighbors back and pee off their deck and try to hit their cat, but I had to stop because they didn't appreciate it. Apparantly the cat didn't either.

Sheesh...some people.

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Jul 8 11:01:22 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>I used to go out back and pee off the deck once in awhile.
>
>I liked to go out on my neighbors back and pee off their deck and try to hit their cat, but I had to stop because they didn't appreciate it. Apparantly the cat didn't either.
>
>Sheesh...some people.
>
danged ol' cats . . . go figure

Mesh Posted: Sun Jul 8 13:31:04 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I like peeing on cars passing by.

And people walking by.

I like tall buildings with roof access.

Not really. But maybe.

Mark Posted: Sun Jul 8 16:31:51 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ah yes, to go somewhere and pee. It's nice to know that somethings are the same for all cultures :)

anyway, to answer Cordrine's question I wake up, don't care about anything else but the toilet and to pee. After that I do the shower routine (see other thread), pack the stuff I need to take with me, eat 4 slices of bread and a bit of fruit, drink some water and I'm ready to go.

Posted: Sun Jul 8 18:28:37 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  1. wake up
2. fall back asleep

repeat.

everyday_daisy Posted: Sun Jul 8 21:46:26 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Due to the smallness of my apartment, my father suggested I have one wall be a mirror and even though I had originally preferred it to be painted nicely by artist friends, I got one installed (I don't regret it, it's rather charming and what all my guests notice - kinky.)

So when I wake up, if I don't stare into that, I stare out the window (I haven't gotten blinds or curtains yet) until my head starts to hurt from the sun's rays and then I get my ass out of bed.

And then I say good morning to my fridge and the food in it and drink some milk tea. Then I play music. Do the whole shower/grooming thing and before I lock my door, I double-check if I've got my keys, because I'm extremely forgetful.

Kira Posted: Sun Jul 8 22:53:34 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Put on night gown.

Put in contacts.

Put on work clothes.

Medicate cat.

Gather up purse, phone, bag of books, the on-my-person-at-all-times-notebook, and some random travel-sized munchy, usually a piece of fruit or an ill-advised cookie.

Leave.

mat_j Posted: Wed Jul 11 13:28:49 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Since i start work at 11 AM, i usually watch an episode or two of something on DVD (a new concept for a previous TV-ophobe). Eat a breakfast. go to the internet cafe (yes i still don't have net in my flat) then go to work. Say hi to all my bitches usually like this

Friends and co-workers- Morning mat!

Mat- Morning bitches.

put wikipedia on and e-mail my friends for 8 hours

kurohyou Posted: Tue Jul 17 01:14:42 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Shower

Put on uniform

Put on Duty belt

put on pack set, and turn it on to see what I may be walking into for the day...

load firearm...

kiss the kids...

Get into patrol car

start computer

start radio

Head out and find trouble...

For what it's worth...

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]