Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Sleep
everyday_daisy Posted: Sun Jul 29 11:20:44 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I can't sleep at the moment even though I should try.

What do you guys do to fall asleep?

Mesh Posted: Mon Jul 30 00:00:13 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If I can't sleep, I simply can't sleep. Doesn't matter what I try. Popping Tylenol PMs, benadryls, drinking a twelve pack, counting backwards from a thousand, it just won't happen. Like the past five weeks I've been going on about 3 hours a night. When I get like that though it's because there is something really, extremely bothering me. Is there anything bothering you, perhaps?

FN Posted: Mon Jul 30 12:15:20 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.zelan.be/zelan/filmpjes/2565/Top_50_sportbloopers.html

FN Posted: Mon Jul 30 12:22:14 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://dnevnik.hr/naslovnica/vijesti/hrvatska/20070726_21921_61602.php

marsi Posted: Mon Jul 30 19:53:00 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>http://dnevnik.hr/naslovnica/vijesti/hrvatska/20070726_21921_61602.php

You read croatian newspapers?
There's a chance that meteor has fallen down in Slovenia, and they're still trying to find it...

marsi Posted: Mon Jul 30 19:59:07 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>http://dnevnik.hr/naslovnica/vijesti/hrvatska/20070726_21921_61602.php

If you don't understand croatian, you can read about it here http://www.spaceweather.com/index.php

FN Posted: Mon Jul 30 20:34:52 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsi said:
>Christophe said:
>>http://dnevnik.hr/naslovnica/vijesti/hrvatska/20070726_21921_61602.php
>
>You read croatian newspapers?
>There's a chance that meteor has fallen down in Slovenia, and they're still trying to find it...

I'm a man of many mysteries

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Tue Jul 31 04:59:38 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsi said:
>Christophe said:
>>http://dnevnik.hr/naslovnica/vijesti/hrvatska/20070726_21921_61602.php
>
>You read croatian newspapers?
>There's a chance that meteor has fallen down in Slovenia, and they're still trying to find it...

Yup
I was in slovenia then, We where in the mountains that night and we where sleeping under the starry sky. I was almost asleep when my friend yelled out, what the hell is that!(thinking she saw a plane crash down ;)) Seeing the meteor pass, from one side from the sky till whole out of sight. Pretty :)
Kinda shocked to read about it here, didn't make a big deal about it afterwards anymore :p

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Tue Jul 31 05:19:57 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Went to look it up, because hardly could believe we saw that...

The dates are wrong, so jumped to conclusions a bit to fast. But now i'm curieus about what we've seen ;)
Probably something a bit smaller that passed unnoticed for the rest of the world.

addi Posted: Tue Jul 31 08:24:04 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ~Just Imagine~ said:

>The dates are wrong, so jumped to conclusions a bit to fast. But now i'm curieus about what we've seen ;)

maybe you saw Superman fly over. He's often confused with a comet...because he's really fast.

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Tue Jul 31 08:36:52 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  True.
But then why didn't he visit...
Probably thinking he's to good for us
Bastard!
Never liked him anyway...with his red and blue, really, that's just no match... :)

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Aug 1 06:31:59 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  he was in a hurry.
he had to pee really bad.

addi Posted: Wed Aug 1 07:41:54 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>he was in a hurry.
>he had to pee really bad.

Superheros don't need to pee.

Don't ask me why either...It's a mystery

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Aug 1 18:43:27 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>he was in a hurry.
>>he had to pee really bad.
>
>Superheros don't need to pee.
>
Yes they do

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Thu Aug 2 05:10:15 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hif's right
you just never see them pee
because they do it like really really fast...

addi Posted: Thu Aug 2 07:14:24 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  this could explain those times I've felt something wet fall on my head when it's sunny outside.

I've always blamed it on squirrels

addi Posted: Thu Aug 2 07:26:09 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  In regards to your origonal question about falling asleep, daisy...

some of us think about comets falling over Slovenia that are really Superheros flying really fast as they relieve themselves when we can't fall asleep

If that helps

everyday_daisy Posted: Thu Aug 2 11:07:25 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I <3 you guyses

everyday_daisy Posted: Thu Aug 2 11:19:38 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>If I can't sleep, I simply can't sleep. Doesn't matter what I try. Popping Tylenol PMs, benadryls, drinking a twelve pack, counting backwards from a thousand, it just won't happen. Like the past five weeks I've been going on about 3 hours a night. When I get like that though it's because there is something really, extremely bothering me. Is there anything bothering you, perhaps?

Wise, are the people here! ^_^

Yeah. Somethings were bothering me (long story - are long stories ever shared here?) but I was also really wondering what you guys did if you wanted to sleep but couldn't.

addi Posted: Thu Aug 2 11:47:15 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  everyday_daisy said:

>Yeah. Somethings were bothering me (long story - are long stories ever shared here?)

yes they are

>but I was also really wondering what you guys did if you wanted to sleep but couldn't.

Can't speak for others, but if I can't sleep I just get out of bed and go do something else...until I feel like giving sleep another try.
Forcing it has never worked for me, and I'm not big on meds for sleeping.

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Thu Aug 2 17:05:29 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have no idea
Mostly I just stay still in bed and hope I fall asleep soon
wich pretty much never happens...

Then I start counting the hours I have before I have to get up again
That's mostly pretty depressing

I also tend to overthink every single thought that runs trough my head, mostly stuff that is bothering me, doing this tends to make me more upset about those things,wich leaves me with such a bad mood in the morning...
And I tend to make things 10 times worse then they actually are and it makes me overreact next time I talk to the person that kept me from sleep ...

I HATE not falling asleep immediatly
Really hate it

Although, Tonight I'm gonna think about a superhero peeing really fast, and dropping it's *** on Addi... while he totally clueless, wondering as to why it rains on a sunnyday, screames out and blames the squirrels...

If that doesn't get me to sleep or makes me think happy thoughts, then well, I just don't know :)

Ahriman Posted: Thu Aug 2 17:40:58 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If I can't sleep it's because I'm working so what I do is I go home eventually(and possibly get pulled over for speeding like last night) and lay down for four hours then fall asleep and wake up three hours later to go back to work.

addi Posted: Thu Aug 2 21:56:46 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ~Just Imagine~ said:

>Although, Tonight I'm gonna think about a superhero peeing really fast, and dropping it's *** on Addi... while he totally clueless, wondering as to why it rains on a sunnyday, screames out and blames the squirrels...

Well at least you're thinking about me when you're in bed

: )

Mesh Posted: Fri Aug 3 01:03:39 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  everyday_daisy said:
> are long stories ever shared here?)

Oh yes. Yes they are. It's a good thing.

Mesh Posted: Fri Aug 3 01:06:36 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:

>Well at least you're thinking about me when you're in bed
>

I thinks of you when I'm in bed as well.

PS Everyone can call me Truls Wartooth-Murderface. Yes, it is true. I am Toki Wartooth and William Murderfaces love child.

addi Posted: Fri Aug 3 07:29:29 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:

>I thinks of you when I'm in bed as well.

If my memory serves me well aren't you the one actually under my bed a lot?

>PS Everyone can call me Truls Wartooth-Murderface. Yes, it is true. I am Toki Wartooth and William Murderfaces love child.

Sorry Mr. Truls, but no matter how many times you change your name here you're always meshie mesh to me.

forgive me.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]