Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Where has the time gone?
SntSaturn Posted: Tue Aug 21 04:35:19 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  So - here's the quick story.

I am sitting at work, bored and wasting time on the internet. This thought pops into my head about an old website I used to frequent. I type in the web address. Upon viewing the forum, I see several old names. I search myself. The last time I posted was over a year ago. I don't know where the time has gone or how this place has slipped through my fingers.

Anywho, I'm sorry and hello again GTers.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Aug 21 06:18:51 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Welcome back dude, whatcha been up to ?
GT is a bit slow these days but it happens, it will pick up again.

addi Posted: Tue Aug 21 06:36:14 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Welcome back dude

Welcome back, dudette : )

>GT is a bit slow these days but it happens, it will pick up again.

yes it will. I'm sure of it. All we need is the spark of previous regulars remembering what a cool place this is and coming back to share their fascinating life stories with us again.

You were in college I believe last we heard..Ohio State if I'm not mistaken.

Mesh Posted: Tue Aug 21 15:20:35 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey, welcombe back!

(This is Mesh)

beetlebum Posted: Tue Aug 21 15:20:49 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ah, addi the record keeper. i love it.

life is good where i am; i love being in the midwest again and enjoying the sunshine (albeit in an air-conditioned room, hehe)... and looking for a job... and meeting up with old friends... and freaking out about my future... and snapping photos with my cameras... and mucking about. it's a good life. :)

marsi Posted: Tue Aug 21 16:45:37 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:
>ah, addi the record keeper. i love it.

There's a secret room in his house and inside are files on each and every member of the GT.
He's just too old to have such a good memory ;-)

sweet p Posted: Tue Aug 21 16:52:30 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hi sntsaturn! [and everyone else]
so much has been keeping me from the computer these days, and yet none of it seems interesting enough to write about.

FN Posted: Tue Aug 21 18:29:53 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I too am still frequenting these parts.

Your unexpected return makes me feel old.

Back into the tempest with you!

addi Posted: Tue Aug 21 18:30:13 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsi said:

>He's just too old to have such a good memory ;-)

Always with the old jokes. Europeans can be so mean sometimes!

*btw...refresh my memory on who you are. I seemed to have misplaced my "marsi" files.

addi Posted: Tue Aug 21 18:38:21 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:
>ah, addi the record keeper. i love it.

: )

I am finding my memory getting very selective lately. Sometimes I'll walk from my bedroom to the kitchen to get something I need and forget what I was looking for as soon as I get there : (
And then obscure insignificant facts about some past friend or incident in my life will be there right when I need to recall them. Kinda spooky really.

if you ever need a job reference please let me know. I'm not above lieing to help a friend like you.

*not that I'd even need to lie concerning your qualifications

addi Posted: Tue Aug 21 18:40:18 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sweet p said:
>hi sntsaturn! [and everyone else]

Hey P

It's just nice to have you check in every now and then, even if it's about nothing in particular.

Mesh Posted: Tue Aug 21 18:51:41 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>>
>if you ever need a job reference please let me know. I'm not above lieing to help a friend like you.
>
>

How about myself? I'd like a job as a Park Ranger. Tell them, Addi! Tell them what a spectacular Ranger I'd be!

addi Posted: Tue Aug 21 19:04:48 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:

>How about myself? I'd like a job as a Park Ranger. Tell them, Addi! Tell them what a spectacular Ranger I'd be!

Just tell me where I need to send it and I'll do it. :)

Had a good friend that was a park ranger in the forests of SW Oregon. She was located at a fire tower and spent the days looking for forest fires. She was a loner, and good thing too, because it can be a very isolated and lonely job to have. But if you don't really like being around people I guess it's perfect.
I have no clue what qualifications are needed to land that job though.

I think you'd be a spectacular Power Ranger too...i mean if the whole Park Ranger thing doesn't pan out.

Mesh Posted: Tue Aug 21 19:13:35 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  No, me and Kimberly Hart had a relationship back in the day, and things didn't.....well they didn't end on good terms(cheated on her with Scorpina. I know! I still feel terrible about it) so I don't think the Power Ranger thing will pan out. Those in the Ranger community still hold a grudge for what I did to The Pink One.

sweet p Posted: Tue Aug 21 20:54:50 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>It's just nice to have you check in every now and then, even if it's about nothing in particular.

thanks, addi :)

Mr. Misses said:
>...Kimberly Hart...

heh, and this is why i love you so.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Aug 21 21:11:12 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I canb't believe I completely forgot SntSaturn was a dudette !
Duh . . .

addi Posted: Tue Aug 21 21:36:55 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>I canb't believe I completely forgot SntSaturn was a dudette !
>Duh . . .

lol

it happens.
I remember back to when I thought choke was a guy (where the devil is she anyway?!), and who can ever forget mesh hitting on Christophe (he "esploded!").

*SntSaturn sent me some compromising pics of herself a while back...just in case you ever need reminding again about her gender.

Woohoo!

Mesh Posted: Tue Aug 21 21:45:20 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That never freaking happened!

Fantasy! Pure got danged fantasy!

It's his fault it happened, anyways :(

Posted: Wed Aug 22 00:14:31 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  halloooooo

SntSaturn Posted: Wed Aug 22 03:38:27 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yes - I am at Ohio State. Still doing the same old grind. I am currently majoring in nursing and debating the final push to medical school. We'll see though.

And Christophe: Aren't you younger than me?

Addi again: You got no compromising pics. Though I do remembering ending up in bed with, was it saddam?

Mesh: Park rangers are the coolest!

addi Posted: Wed Aug 22 07:33:58 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  SntSaturn said:

>Addi again: You got no compromising pics. Though I do remembering ending up in bed with, was it saddam?

Why yes it was..Saddam and Osama.
I ended up selling that photo to Playboy for their "Co-eds of The Big Ten" spread back in October of '04. They gave me $4 for it...I needed the money.

SntSaturn Posted: Wed Aug 22 20:51:42 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think I deserve at least a dollar of that $4 for all my trouble. Following the release of that picture the FBI came and interrogated me. It was brutal. The bright lights and mean men. . . /cry

addi Posted: Wed Aug 22 21:52:00 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  SntSaturn said:
>I think I deserve at least a dollar of that $4 for all my trouble.

i ended up using all the $4 to buy that issue of Playboy. Sorry.

If you send me another one I won't sell it..promise. I'll do something safe like put it on myspace.

Rawr Posted: Thu Aug 23 16:42:24 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Or, perhaps, the best way to get through the stagnant times are to recruit new people. Like... Me?

Haha... Hi.

addi Posted: Thu Aug 23 17:57:20 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hi Rawr
(that sounds funny when I say it out loud)

I don't know if "stagnant" really fits so much as a posting slump. We go through slower stretches here for sure, but it picks up again sooner or later. Some of us regulars here know each other so well now that it's understandable...kinda like not talking to your brother for days, but knowing they're there if needed.

Anyway..welcome to the forum. Try to keep up with the pace

Kira Posted: Thu Aug 23 18:33:00 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Pretty long posting slump. Hasn't been like this since mid-spring or so?

Let's panic. It'll be fun.

mat_j Posted: Wed Aug 29 11:41:39 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I am also here as part of my yearly migration around t'interweb.

Hello.

I keep forgetting who people are too especially when they change their names. It also makes me sad that we haven't seen pictures of certain folk in a while, have a lot of people become ninjas?

choke Posted: Thu Sep 27 18:42:00 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>I canb't believe I completely forgot SntSaturn was a dudette !
>>Duh . . .
>
>lol
>
>it happens.
>I remember back to when I thought choke was a guy (where the devil is she anyway?!), and who can ever forget mesh hitting on Christophe (he "esploded!").
>
>: )
>
>*SntSaturn sent me some compromising pics of herself a while back...just in case you ever need reminding again about her gender.
>
>Woohoo!

I'm here I'm here! I've been away but now I'm back! But now I have to go to class but then I will be back again!

CorDrine Posted: Sat Sep 29 07:43:01 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CorDrine is also still here lurking around. Don't seem to passionate about anything much these days to post about. So have just been reading instead. But its nice to know a lot of you are still active around here, although I do miss some of the regulars.... seems like people are drifting away, and now I hide behind my blog in GT instead. Incidently, I just checked, and my blog is almost 2.5 years old already.... Sure makes me feel old.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]