Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

sorry friends
Ahriman Posted: Tue Sep 18 00:15:16 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I want to read everyone's threads and reply with something meaningful but honestly I am waaaaay to tired and busy to put anything worthwhile down sooo...

I hope everyone is well and if I run into you somewhere we can have coffee. Lots of coffee. Please see the beauty in all things....specifically coffee.

addi Posted: Tue Sep 18 07:33:05 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>I want to read everyone's threads and reply with something meaningful but honestly I am waaaaay to tired and busy to put anything worthwhile down sooo...

eh...you're young. Young people can do anything. Respond to everyone's posts now, and they damn well better be meaningful too!

>Please see the beauty in all things....specifically coffee.

I gave up on Christianity and am now a member of the Coffee Cult (official secretary and massage therapist of the southeast branch). Drinking an African blend right now, which makes me shout out in Swahili, "Mavi! Kwamba ni kubwa kahawa!"

beetlebum Posted: Wed Sep 19 20:35:56 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i feel you.

hope all is going well and that you're hanging in there. every time i pass a cheesecake factory (or eat there for that matter), i think of you. (it's true! finally the mystery of the cf kitchen is solved.)

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]