Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Thai Air Disaster
mat_j Posted: Wed Sep 19 05:14:42 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Umm, I've been wandering the net like a lost fool for a while now wondering what to do about this, and i can't seem to be able to post a tribute anywhere i know it will be seen by the people involved loved ones yet so i came here.

I just wanted to say something about hope i guess, and that my thoughts are with you and everyone affected by this tragedy.

To Bethan and Alex.

Mat xx

mat_j Posted: Wed Sep 19 09:51:57 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7001737.stm

addi Posted: Wed Sep 19 11:34:59 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  really sad.
Were you friends with both of them?

beetlebum Posted: Wed Sep 19 20:34:35 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hi matj.

i am really sorry to hear that this tragedy has touched you personally in some way.

To Bethan and Alex.

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Sep 19 20:51:09 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My condolences to you Mat and to the friends and family of Bethan and Alex.

libra Posted: Thu Sep 20 02:11:06 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm so sorry Mat.

mat_j Posted: Fri Sep 21 08:54:25 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Thanks guys,
loves you all, Bethan was part of a circle of friends that came from back home and went to uni in cardiff so we knew each other through one of my best pals in the whole world Drew. Alex was her boyfriend who i didn't know so well sadly. I met up with Drew yesterday and we are confidant she is going to pull through.

Ahriman Posted: Sat Sep 22 11:06:23 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Be well, brother.

sweet p Posted: Tue Oct 2 00:57:08 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat j, the last two emails i have sent you have been thrown back at me by the evil email gods. i can only assume that the old address you gave me is no longer in service. ??

all of my hopes had been with you, bethan, and a strong recovery. so i am so deeply sorry to have learnt the sad outcome.

i just wanted you to know that my thoughts are with you.

my warmest wishes to you, mat.

love,

p

[lie outside and let the autumn winds take you away for a while]

xx

mat_j Posted: Tue Oct 16 07:35:05 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sweet p said:
>mat j, the last two emails i have sent you have been thrown back at me by the evil email gods. i can only assume that the old address you gave me is no longer in service. ??
>
>all of my hopes had been with you, bethan, and a strong recovery. so i am so deeply sorry to have learnt the sad outcome.
>
>i just wanted you to know that my thoughts are with you.
>
>my warmest wishes to you, mat.
>
>
>
>love,
>
>p
>
>
>
>[lie outside and let the autumn winds take you away for a while]
>
>xx
>
>
Try thepurpleapple@gmail.com

It became my e-mail address a short while ago when the internet cafe i was using used to run slow on hotmail. I'll let you figure out how i came up with the title!

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]