Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

HA ! !
ifihadahif Posted: Fri Oct 19 14:32:55 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-Harry-Reid-Rush-Limbaugh-Smear-Letter_W0QQitemZ260170172469QQcategoryZ4105QQcmdZViewItem

innocenceNonus Posted: Wed Oct 24 17:35:31 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i'd like to point out that my boy John Edwards didn't sign the letter.

: )

He may get 400 dollar haircuts, but at least he doesn't demand billion dollar fences or sign smear-campaign letters.

MMMHMMMMM.

addi Posted: Wed Oct 24 18:21:05 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'd have felt better about Edwards if he HAD signed it

It's kinda silly that this exists. Rush is perfectly capable of making an ass of himself without assistance.

kurohyou Posted: Thu Oct 25 17:18:05 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey addi,

Is that a new ride in your avatar? If it is I feel bad because everyone I know is getting new cars but me... I'm about to jump on the bandwagon...

actually no... no I"m not.. I like my honda... and my impala...

not that it matters...

addi Posted: Fri Oct 26 07:32:00 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  kurohyou said:
>Hey addi,
>
>Is that a new ride in your avatar? If it is I feel bad because everyone I know is getting new cars but me... I'm about to jump on the bandwagon...

It's my "ride", and that's yours truely in my ride, but no...it's not new. I've had this MX5 for a few years now. I'm finding that lately I'm spending an inordinate amount of time detailing and doing things to it. I guess just to get outside and keep me away from posting inane things here.

>actually no... no I"m not.. I like my honda... and my impala...

oh my god, kuro. We need to find you a ride chicks dig.. This will never do (unless it's a Honda S2000). I have it on good authority plinkers are real superficial and will only give a plonker the time of day if he drives a hot car.

*of course when I pull up next to a Bubba driving a Ford F150 I usually hear, "Dude, that's a really gay car."

mat_j Posted: Fri Oct 26 07:58:02 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet wheels hombre,however the only thing i know about cars is that from 1985 to the present i am convinced some could transform into robots.

addi Posted: Fri Oct 26 10:34:59 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Sweet wheels hombre,however the only thing i know about cars is that from 1985 to the present i am convinced some could transform into robots.

lol!

Went through a mid-life crisis a few years back. Kid is out of the house so I thought "what the hey" and got a fun two-seater.

*mine transforms into a taco, which can be pretty damn inconvienent when I'm going 70 mph

Mesh Posted: Fri Oct 26 11:40:35 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dude, that's a really gay car.

*chugachugachugachugachuga*

addi Posted: Fri Oct 26 11:54:41 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>Dude, that's a really gay car.

I now pronounce your indian name as "man of many names"

So I'll only invite you to ride in it on tuesdays and thursday, mr. Wisenheimer

Mesh Posted: Fri Oct 26 13:24:15 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's not a gay car. Sorry I said that. It's just that, it looks so gay when I pull up next to you in my manly Ford Truck that reeks of manly power manliness.

addi Posted: Fri Oct 26 14:39:43 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>It's just that, it looks so gay when I pull up next to you in my manly Ford Truck that reeks of manly power manliness.

It's twoo! : (

That's it...I'm gonna get me some arm toos and a goatee and start taking steroids and trade it in for a Harley.

Mesh Posted: Fri Oct 26 14:40:47 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Actually I just have a Corrolla.

Mesh Posted: Fri Oct 26 14:47:11 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Correction: I have a Corolla.

addi Posted: Fri Oct 26 15:07:10 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  that's what I drove before this car. To be precise...a 1985 junker that I got 288,000 miles on before she gave up the ghost.
Boring rides, but they are built well.

Mesh Posted: Fri Oct 26 15:10:06 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yep. This one is 97, 100k miles. Workes well enough. Did have to replace the starter though which sucked. But other than that, good car.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]