Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Happy Friday 2
mat_j Posted: Fri Oct 26 08:45:35 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hello female pimps and rent boys, welcome to friday it is... 13:31 here and i will be officially finished with woik in about an hour and half!

I've got buddies coming to visit and a night at Cardiff's infamous Clwb Ifor Bach (Or the Welsh Club to the less adventurous).

Tonight is 'Dudes abide' a night of Rock and Indie, usually consisting of a mix of Iggy and the Stooges, The stones, arcade Fire, The Libertines, Super Furry animals, Dusty Springfield, Blondie, Morrisey, The Clash, Smashing pumpkins, Hendrix and Pixies music on tap with a fine selection of beverages served in plastic cups to stop people glassing each other (Britain the only country in the world where glass is a verb!) not that anyone does it anyway 'cos everyone is loved up.

That'll be followed by after show party at the Court of Mat_J with guitars, music and spirits.

if you're in the Cardiff area come along!

What's everyone else doing.

Woo Woo Friday rules!

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Oct 26 09:10:28 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'll be making 30 gallons of chili and serving it up at a fund raiser for the elementary school where my wife teaches.
All in all, I think I'd rather be with you Mat.
:-)

Mark Posted: Fri Oct 26 10:57:22 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yes! finally another week passed :D drinking time right now, so indeed a happy friday! You all have fun now :)

DanSRose Posted: Fri Oct 26 11:14:00 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm starting to fill out grad school applications and get ready for (sign up) for the GRE: Biology. Also I will level up to 31 with my blood elf (his name is Tokhand)

sweet p Posted: Fri Oct 26 11:49:23 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  halloween kegger vs. poker/games night

vs. flying to mat's

can't decide.

happy friday, friends!

addi Posted: Fri Oct 26 12:00:23 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sweet p said:
>halloween kegger vs. poker/games night
>
>vs. flying to mat's
>
>can't decide.

Fly to mat's, and bring a camera. I'd like proof that he really exists and isn't just a figment of Billy Pilgrim's imagination.

oh yeah..book the flight to Wales with a connection thru Atlanta. I'd like to take you for a ride.

>happy friday, friends!

happy friday, P

Mesh Posted: Fri Oct 26 13:21:49 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm going on a date with a girl I really have no interest in. Well, interest in the romantic sense. I do really like her. I'm doing it because she is really shy and really sweet and I could tell that it took her an awful lot of courage just to come up and ask. Not one of those girls that can just ask like that like it's nothing. I didn't have the heart to say no :(

But now she might think I'm interested. What after this date, and she wants another, and another, and another.....I can't very well lead her on. Guess I'll just have to gently let her know that it shouldn't go beyond one date.

That bourbon chicken sandwhich I just ate, not five minutes ago, is reaking havoc on my insides already. This won't be good. Not good at all.

And jeezus, five hours to go...... Friday always draaaaaggggggsssssss on.

addi Posted: Fri Oct 26 14:44:22 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>I'm going on a date with a girl I really have no interest in. Well, interest in the romantic sense. I do really like her. I'm doing it because she is really shy and really sweet and I could tell that it took her an awful lot of courage just to come up and ask. Not one of those girls that can just ask like that like it's nothing. I didn't have the heart to say no :(

At the risk of sounding really prissy...that's really nice of you, man of many names.

I know! After your first date with her just tell her you're really an asshole and not good for her, and then introduce her to Christophe, cuz he'd be real sweet and sensitive to her.

LOL!!!
sigh..oh, that's funny

Mesh Posted: Fri Oct 26 14:46:27 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Haha.

Poor girl :(

Mesh Posted: Fri Oct 26 16:51:47 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I keep seeing bumper stickers with cars that say "Jak se mas?" Since when did it become the "in" thing to have czech bumper stickers?

I mean come on people, Czechs are lame. Slovaks are obviously the better.

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Oct 26 22:12:12 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>Guess I'll just have to gently let her know that it shouldn't go beyond one date.
>
Try throwing up in her lap, that always worked for me.
:-)

Mouse Posted: Sat Oct 27 02:37:23 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>I keep seeing bumper stickers with cars that say "Jak se mas?" Since when did it become the "in" thing to have czech bumper stickers?
>
>I mean come on people, Czechs are lame. Slovaks are obviously the better.

:(
*is a half Czech girl*

FN Posted: Sat Oct 27 06:18:03 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>I'm going on a date with a girl I really have no interest in. Well, interest in the romantic sense. I do really like her. I'm doing it because she is really shy and really sweet and I could tell that it took her an awful lot of courage just to come up and ask. Not one of those girls that can just ask like that like it's nothing. I didn't have the heart to say no :(

I'd hit it. With a fork.

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Sat Oct 27 11:27:16 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  pop it right in the eyeball... no ?

Ahriman Posted: Sat Oct 27 15:25:31 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  House of Horrors

Mesh Posted: Mon Oct 29 11:07:08 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>
>:(
>*is a half Czech girl*

^^^^^
Shoulda been born full slovak.

I'm just kidding. I even loved a half czech, half french girl once!

mat_j Posted: Mon Oct 29 11:11:29 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sweet p said:
>halloween kegger vs. poker/games night
>
>vs. flying to mat's
>
>can't decide.
>
>happy friday, friends!

Third option, third option!

mat_j Posted: Mon Oct 29 11:13:24 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>sweet p said:
>>halloween kegger vs. poker/games night
>>
>>vs. flying to mat's
>>
>>can't decide.
>
>Fly to mat's, and bring a camera. I'd like proof that he really exists and isn't just a figment of Billy Pilgrim's imagination.
>

Billy is in Gloucester this week but i can assure you he's shaking his fist at you as he speaks.

Now to enjoy a week of not having Billy borrow things!

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]