Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Great gathering of gnomes
Ahriman Posted: Mon Nov 5 01:45:44 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What's your complex? What's fucked up about you?

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Nov 5 07:00:19 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>What's your complex? What's fucked up about you?
>
I don't get it, is that a pick up line or what ?

addi Posted: Mon Nov 5 07:29:35 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>I don't get it, is that a pick up line or what ?

I tried that pick up line at a bar last weekend. It doesn't work.

I've got a long list of "complexes", but I'll be damned if I going to share them on a public forum. Anyhoo sweet p thinks I'm perfect and I'd hate to see the look of disappointment on her face if she learned I wasn't.

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Nov 5 07:37:22 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Addi, you've got to change that avatar. Your head kind of looks like a penis head.
:-)

FN Posted: Mon Nov 5 07:52:39 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It kind of does now that you mention it, although mine doesn't have any ears, isn't black and is bigger than addi's head. It's a handicap.

FN Posted: Mon Nov 5 07:57:57 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I almost forgot:

On a totally unrelated note:

http://keithiskneedeepinmud.blogspot.com/2007/10/crack-is-whack.html

Mesh Posted: Mon Nov 5 11:28:29 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  One of my main problems is that I'm perfect in every way.

addi Posted: Mon Nov 5 12:44:46 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Addi, you've got to change that avatar. Your head kind of looks like a penis head.
>:-)

Co-worker: So who are you supposed to be?

Addi: Kip

Co-worker: Kip? Never heard of him.

Addi: oh...well, in that case I'm a walking talking penis.

Co-worker: Oh, yes..now I can see it. Great costume!

Kira Posted: Mon Nov 5 13:36:28 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm mean. :(

sweet p Posted: Mon Nov 5 14:59:33 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  it is possible that i maybe might have commitment issues, i guess.

sweet p Posted: Mon Nov 5 15:00:44 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Anyhoo sweet p thinks I'm perfect and I'd hate to see the look of disappointment on her face if she learned I wasn't.

wait, you aren't??!!

addi Posted: Mon Nov 5 15:13:46 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sweet p said:

>wait, you aren't??!!

no...sigh

364 days a year I'm perfect, but on Halloween I turn into a dick :(

and Christophe when I looked at your new avatar pic I thought you were dressed up as a character in The Vagina Monologues.

lol!!! : )

Mesh Posted: Mon Nov 5 15:25:10 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sweet p said:
>it is possible that i maybe might have commitment issues, i guess.

Come to Austin. I'll blow your mind. You want ever want to lose me. Ever. Because I am the greatest guy in the world.

Mesh Posted: Mon Nov 5 16:34:27 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  And that's not coming on to you. That's just being totally honest.

Greatest. Guy. Ever.

FN Posted: Mon Nov 5 17:02:56 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I know for a fact that that's a lie.

Mesh Posted: Mon Nov 5 17:25:02 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Impossible. The truth cannot be a lie.

FN Posted: Mon Nov 5 17:50:45 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  How do you explain this then:

Wisenheimer said:
>I am the greatest guy in the world.

Are you a figment of my imagination, sir?

Mesh Posted: Mon Nov 5 17:55:30 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>
>Are you a figment of my imagination, sir?

Either you are me, or I am you.

Mesh Posted: Mon Nov 5 18:36:50 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Picts or it didn't happen.

addi Posted: Mon Nov 5 18:55:32 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  way to go christophe. you changed your pic here after i made my post so now it doesn't even make any sense. the new one doesn't look anything like a vagina...at least the one I saw once in my life.

*and mesh is the greatest guy ever in the whole history of guydom.

Kira Posted: Mon Nov 5 19:38:05 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Also, significant trust issues.

DanSRose Posted: Mon Nov 5 22:21:48 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  There is no way in the world that Christophe's new avatar is any way at all phallic or Freudian.

I keep my secrets close. I have so many thoughts at once that sometimes it becomes impossible to function at all.

innocenceNonus Posted: Tue Nov 6 00:18:41 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  well, getting over a mountain of staggering insecurities.

fell in love with someone i really shoulda known better than to have fallen in love with. [hahaha, not Jesus!]

and i have a tendency not to stand up for what i believe in [shocker?], especially when it comes to my friends

but admittedly,

i can't complain. my life is a fair box of roses, and I know it. i'm not saying i haven't got issues, but i know mine aren't as bad as they were/ have been/ could be. and i haven't had anything extremely traumatic happen in my life either.

to the people who have... maddd respekt.

libra Posted: Tue Nov 6 03:52:51 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lack of self-confidence

addi Posted: Tue Nov 6 07:17:40 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  innocenceNonus said:

>fell in love with someone i really shoulda known better than to have fallen in love with. [hahaha, not Jesus!]

I bet jesus isn't laughing that you don't love him.
Maybe if you started loving him you wouldn't be falling in love with the wrong guys here.

today's colleges...leading our precious kids down the path to human secularism and not loving Jesus.

DanSRose Posted: Tue Nov 6 12:18:24 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Lack of self-confidence, too.
I get frustrated too easily.
I kind of expect failure on my part.
I don't want to be where I am, but I always find a reason (excuse) to stay.

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Tue Nov 6 12:36:01 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I overreact
I am somewhat to emotional when it comes to relationships (also friendships) with other people.
I need alot of feedback, I need to hear some people say they like/love me
Lack of selfconfidence, also

addi Posted: Tue Nov 6 13:19:17 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  just a suggestion for my friends here suffering from a lack of self-confidence

Christophe was given more confidence than he knows what to do with. I'm sure if you asked nicely he'd gladly send you some of his unused extra confidence.
I bet if you added a "hug" to the request he'd even drop the shipping and handling charges.

FN Posted: Tue Nov 6 13:39:25 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  No refunds though

Also, vagina monologues, I wouldn't mind doing one but then people'd probably think I'm gay.

DanSRose Posted: Tue Nov 6 13:41:11 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  No, he wouldn't. Don't listen to addi! He would respond to a request like that by sending an envelope, just with one picture of a penis. On the back, it would only say in Dutch or something that you have to look up "No. Dick."; it would say that just to be an insult on top of all that work for you.

Mesh Posted: Tue Nov 6 14:26:39 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  One of my greatest flaws:

I'm a putz. There, I said it! Everyone shut up, move along, just move along. Nothing to see here, folks.

FN Posted: Tue Nov 6 14:28:56 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I mean this nicely, but I think a lack of confidence is just a convenient excuse for underachieving or taking the easy way out of difficult situations without owing up to the responsibility for that to yourself.

Unless something is horribly wrong you probably don't have any reason to not have any confidence. I do believe that people have responsibility and control over their own lives, confidence included.

Also, you'd be surprised as to how many people have confidence issues and how easy you can turn that to your advantage. It's a click you make, when I was younger I used to be much more timid too untill I saw the advantages of "intimidating" (too harsh a word but it gets the job done) people by being assertive enough to set you apart from the pack because you know they'll avoid pissing you off without a very good reason and you can get stuff done more quickly and more easily, with a smile.

In any relationship somebody is if not the boss as such then at least the ultimately (possibly unconsciously) accepted dominant one.

I make sure that I'm it even if I have to be a bit harsh at first. It's an attitude and a way of life that pays off in every situation I've ever encountered.

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Tue Nov 6 15:43:06 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's not really a lack in confidence that leads to underachieving at something like work, or holding on to your own oppinions and saying what you think it's right and sticking to it, I have no problem with that,...,

It's more a lack of confidence in beeing me, as a person, around new people.

I only let people I trust know the real me, And I hate not being able to be myself 24/7. Some people make me so nervous (without actually knowing why, because it are people that I have just met or whatever, and not really mean anything to me) that I am hardly able to say a word, wich is not normal caus on a normaly day basis it's very hard to get me to shut up,...,

Lately it's been better, and I don't get intimitated by others that often anymore, but still, it's weird
I'm weird , yeah :)

Mesh Posted: Tue Nov 6 15:48:27 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ~Just Imagine~ said:
>
>Lately it's been better, and I don't get intimitated by others that often anymore, but still, it's weird
>I'm weird , yeah :)
>
>

I will kick anyways ass you find intimidating.

Mesh Posted: Tue Nov 6 15:49:02 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>~
>
> anyways

hah.hah.hah. Very funny.

I met anyones.

Kira Posted: Tue Nov 6 22:11:38 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm a control freak, too. Very bossy, like. In addition to the other things.

Mesh Posted: Tue Nov 6 22:47:27 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I doubt peoples intentions. I don't believe anyone really likes me or cares about me or enjoys my company. I think they're acting like it because they feel obligated to. It makes me mad at myself for thinking that about people.

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Wed Nov 7 11:40:57 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:

>I will kick anyways ass you find intimidating.

Thanks ;)

kurohyou Posted: Tue Nov 13 00:28:01 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I trust very few of my human brothers... I can't decide if that makes me a control freak or just untrusting...

Not that it matters...

addi Posted: Tue Nov 13 06:58:19 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  kurohyou said:
>I trust very few of my human brothers... I can't decide if that makes me a control freak or just untrusting...

It makes you smart. You need to trust some people, but keep your guard up with most humans. I know, I'm the trusting type and its come back to bite me in the butt several times. You think I'd learn.

I walked past a mirror in a mall the other day and saw this long haired guy looking back at me. I wanted to trust him, but I'm pretty sure he was up to no good

beetlebum Posted: Tue Nov 13 11:08:14 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I am very suspicious of people all of the time; I suspect everyone.

addi Posted: Tue Nov 13 11:57:43 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:
>I am very suspicious of people all of the time; I suspect everyone, except Addi because he doesn't think about "boning" me anymore.

You are just so sweet I think I could eat you, beetlebum

: )

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Nov 13 16:59:32 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>beetlebum said:
>>I am very suspicious of people all of the time; I suspect everyone, except Addi because he doesn't think about "boning" me anymore.
>
>You are just so sweet I think I could eat you, beetlebum
>
>: )
I know you meant well Addi, but your suggestion has sexual overtones.

A better way to it would be, "Darlin' you are so sweet I could put you on a plate and sop you up with a biscuit."
And so she is.
:-)

addi Posted: Tue Nov 13 21:03:12 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>I know you meant well Addi, but your suggestion has sexual overtones.

Thanks for the rewording, hif. Sometimes my old testosterone filled urges still accidently surface.

beetlebum Posted: Tue Nov 13 23:44:14 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  aw shucks. glad hif is there for you, addi. it warms my heart. :)

it is 60 degrees here and it is november. c'mon already! i hope it's cold tomorrow... i don't like winter as much as autumn but i get nervous when it doesn't show on time.

also, what is your favourite combination:
(a) chocolate and mint
(b) chocolate and peanuts
(c) chocolate and peanut butter
(d) chocolate and strawberry
(e) chocolate and orange
(f) chocolate and champagne

i myself am a chocolate and peanut butter girl, but chocolate and strawberries come in a close second. fyi. for your information.

also, one of my favourite things to do is use acronyms and in the same breath actually say what the acronym stands for. it drives people crazy because they assume that i think that they don't know what the acronym means. i know they know. i just say it anyway.

Mesh Posted: Wed Nov 14 02:12:13 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Fucking hell, this weather bullSHIT is godDAMN ridiculous. On weather.com it said sometime this week it would hit 90. Don't remember the day.....but come on. Mid-November, and 90? WTF!!!!! It should be in the goddamn 50s or below by now, even here in central texas. Eff that ess. It was actually pretty warm and humid tonight, AFTER sun down, when we were all having dinner out of doors. I shoulda been wearing a jacket but instead I was wanting to take my shirt off.

So ridiculous.

Mesh Posted: Wed Nov 14 02:14:20 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh, and I am not concerned with grammer, punctuation, spelling, prose, or anything. Not that I ever am a nazi about it, but the past few days i'VE JUST loved typing like a 12 ye3ar old.

And why?

Could have something to do with something, or it could be that I'm just a silly, silly man.

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Nov 14 11:06:16 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:
>aw shucks. glad hif is there for you, addi. it warms my heart. :)
>

>also, what is your favourite combination:
>(a) chocolate and mint
>(b) chocolate and peanuts
>(c) chocolate and peanut butter
>(d) chocolate and strawberry
>(e) chocolate and orange
>(f) chocolate and champagne
>
All of the above work for me.
It just depends on my mood which one would be my favorite.

beetlebum Posted: Wed Nov 14 12:59:00 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  that's cheating, hif! big grin.

okay, so if that's how it's gonna be, what mood are you in at the moment you read this?

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Wed Nov 14 14:07:42 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  At the moment I'm in the mood for chocolate and champagne... :)

And I will never ever ever be in the mood for chocolate and mint, thats just *juk* !!! Yuk yuk yuk !!!

Thats one crappy combination

All the rest is good though :)

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Nov 14 15:54:05 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sorry JI, but at the moment, I'm in the mood for chocolate and mint.
Particularly a venti mocha with peppermint from Starbucks.

sweet p Posted: Wed Nov 14 16:06:19 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chocolate and orange is disgusting. a mere one step above toothpaste and orange.

i could go for some chocolate and strawberry right now. BUT only if it's an actual strawberry and not some strawberry flavoured jelly or something horrible like that.

i've never gone wrong with chocolate and peanuts. yes.
or almonds. i think that's my favourite.

Mesh Posted: Wed Nov 14 16:41:30 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm quite aggravated to see that chocolate and grasshoppers is not an option.

Way to exlude people, Beetlebum. Jeez.

:) I just give a hard time is all.

Kira Posted: Wed Nov 14 17:42:13 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I loves chocolate and peanuts/peanut butter, and then I guess my second chocolate dipped strawberries and apples. I only eat them when somebody else is making some, but they are gooood.

Chocolate and mint ain't bad at all. I'm thinking of those Andes chocolates. But I agree with P, chocolate and orange is gross.

Mesh Posted: Wed Nov 14 17:56:08 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Maybe I'm just weird(ok, I know I am) but does anyone else really like chocolate and cheese? Or chocolate and buttered popcorn? One of my favourites at the movies is mixing some sort of chocolate treat with my popcorn. Soooooooo good.

I also will dip cheeseburgers into icecream. Mmmmmm

addi Posted: Thu Nov 15 07:09:10 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>Maybe I'm just weird(ok, I know I am)

You are weird : )

I like chocolate with almonds the best. Preferably Belgian or Swiss. Generally I find U.S. chocolate to be lacking in quality, with a few exceptions.

Most of all I like to lick up chocolate that's been melted over a females stomach...and other body parts.
It's quite delicious

: )

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Thu Nov 15 08:46:31 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hmmm thank god it was "sint maarten" last weekend...

Chocolate chocolate chocolate as far as the eye can see... , god I love that holliday :)
+ we still have chocolate in the house for some more weeks :)

beetlebum Posted: Thu Nov 15 09:02:22 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  oh, Wisenheimer. (I still want to call you Mesh! Old habits die hard.)

I like the sweet and the salty. Can't say that I would dip a cheeseburger and ice cream, but I do love salty peanuts and chocolate or salty popcorn and chocolate.

I once had boar with a chocolate sauce in Tuscany-- the look of it made me want to puke but once I tasted it (eyes shut tight) it was soo good. It also cost me the entire budget of my trip. Whoops.

Thanks to all of those who indulged my question. You are the best! I like knowing the details that comprise you people. I lurk way too much.

Mesh Posted: Thu Nov 15 13:38:15 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  "When a female approaches the male, she thinks she sees an egg on its fin, so tries to vacuum it up in her mouth and get a mouthful of sperm from the canny male in the process."

LOL!

Best news story I've read all day, hands down.

choke Posted: Tue Nov 20 00:06:13 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Chocolate and orange is wonderful.

That said I can no longer smell chocolate. I can smell everything but!

(I can't remember if I already said I'm a chocolate maker now.)

Billy Pilgrim Posted: Thu Nov 22 08:55:04 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Just pull yourselves together yer jar of sphincters, you'll all be fine.

Merrie Novembre

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]