Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

gobble gobble
sweet p Posted: Thu Nov 22 11:42:46 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  happy thanksgiving to all my US friends!

i am thankful for GT and all you crazy folks.
i wish it were thanksgiving here; i could go for some juicy bird right about now..

we have finally gotten our first snowfall here in Toronto.
my dog almost died of a heart attack this morning, when she sped out the door!
despite the chilliness, it has put me in a good mood.

Mesh Posted: Thu Nov 22 13:03:51 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's snowing in west texas, I've heard from several people now that are out there for the day of giving thanks.

Kira Posted: Thu Nov 22 20:01:55 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It was 75 degrees here today, bright and windy. I had to work, which was lame, but I got to go for a walk around the lake nearby, which was awesome.

I think it's right nifty that Sweet P's the first one to say 'Happy Thanksgiving' to us USAmericans. :)

Here's hoping everyone had something goooood to eat.

addi Posted: Thu Nov 22 20:52:12 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  can....barely....type....ate...too...much...such...a...PIG...today....
gross

must...crawl...over...to...couch...and...find...the...remote

*thanks, P

Mesh Posted: Thu Nov 22 22:44:32 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh for fucks sakes, we all ate too much. 11 orphans all got together.....we each brought several things.....so much food.....and sooooooo much alcohol. I just came home to let the dog out, and then I'm back to it.

Ohhhh I weighed myself....no joke, 12 pounds heavier than normal. I'm not sure that is life-conducive.

Also, I am thankful for my friends. Who needs my worthless family? My friends ARE my family.

Billy Pilgrim Posted: Fri Nov 23 03:36:13 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Thanks to the puritans who give the Irish a new country to fuck with!

FN Posted: Fri Nov 23 10:28:10 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.prostreetromania.ro/prostreet.htm

She can polish my turbo as well.

Mesh Posted: Fri Nov 23 18:57:16 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I've always hated Rumanian. If the US is wanting to invade so many countries, start next with them. The reason can be "They have weapons of mass Rumaniansness."

Kira Posted: Fri Nov 23 19:59:58 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LOL at Christophe's tanuki. Cute.

sweet p Posted: Sat Nov 24 02:03:40 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  heheh!

what disturbs me is that everytime the girl mouths "wow" i keep thinking i can hear her.

DanSRose Posted: Sat Nov 24 12:53:02 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  When it comes to big meals and celebratory things, I don't eat a lot. I eat less, with all these piles and mounds of food in front of me, than I would at a normal meal. I eat less than normal, though I am as hungry as I should be at dinnertime, especially with the odor of everything that should be delicious and cooked with tender and loving care right in front of me. When the equation evens out, it leaves me just looking at items that are abstractly food, with urges that I swear are the complete opposite of hunger.
I usually just pick at a bit of things, a little turkey, sometimes stuffing, thank god for the wine (that I picked out this year, you're welcome), and wait for dessert.

Ahriman Posted: Sat Nov 24 14:19:42 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Happy Belated Thanksgiving all! I got a new tattoo a few days ago!

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]