Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

You all
Mesh Posted: Mon Nov 26 13:06:40 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Are posting entirely too much. Stop it.

Go do some work. Spend time with friends and family. Pick up a hobby. Stop neglecting your lives to post here so incredibly frequently.

Seriously, especially the past week. Terrible. Just terrible, how much time yall have spent here.

Kira Posted: Mon Nov 26 18:31:01 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey, Mesh.

How tall are you?

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Nov 26 19:26:09 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hmmmmm . . . . methinks Kira has gone into the casket building business.
:-)

Kira Posted: Mon Nov 26 19:36:17 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey, Hif. How do you like your eggs?

libra Posted: Mon Nov 26 20:48:54 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That's an interesting question.

how tall is everyone?

DanSRose Posted: Mon Nov 26 21:13:18 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  5'5" (165.1 cm)

The most interesting thing I have stolen is a sign from Israel, from their Antiquities Authority, saying Archaeological Site! Danger! Do Not Enter!, I think because it is in Hebrew. It is on the door to my room.

addi Posted: Mon Nov 26 21:31:30 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sorry, meshie mesh. I have turned into a posting....prude lately.

6'1" naked
6'2 1/2" with da boots on

Posted: Mon Nov 26 21:43:59 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>Hey, Hif. How do you like your eggs?

hif, if you say "fertilized", I will be thoroughly concerned.

Mesh Posted: Mon Nov 26 21:45:18 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Depending on the amount of whiskey I have in me, I am anwyere from 6'2" to 8'9".

The End.

With muh boots on and some whiskey, I'm right around ten stories.

Whiskey makes me mean, too. Big and mean. Like A mixture of Clint Eastwood from Unforgiven, and that one huge guy from that one movie that came out that one year.

erikagm Posted: Mon Nov 26 22:41:29 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm 1.65 mts or 5'5".

Not bad for a girl, though I'd like to be taller.

I like my eggs scrambled, with lots of butter if they're scrambled and plain.

As an omelette I enjoy them with tomato, onion, and chili.

If "sunny side up" style, I like it flipped so the yellow part is thoroughly cooked.

If hard boiled, I eat them with lime juice and chili salsa.

Hehehe

Kira Posted: Mon Nov 26 23:21:20 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>Kira said:
>>Hey, Hif. How do you like your eggs?
>
>hif, if you say "fertilized", I will be thoroughly concerned.

But you're not concerned YOUR mind went there, eh? ;)

libra Posted: Tue Nov 27 01:10:05 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm 5'5"

and I like my eggs scrambled.

Kira Posted: Tue Nov 27 01:18:14 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  5'4". So far the shortest one here, heh.

I like scrambled eggs - best when they've been cooked in the same skillet that was just used for the bacon.

DanSRose Posted: Tue Nov 27 01:46:54 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Frenched, in toast, with an exorbitant amount of cinnamon.

misszero Posted: Tue Nov 27 04:43:23 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i'm 5'3". damn. so short. although, i am an inch taller than charlie manson, so yay!
And i like my eggs sunny side up, but flipped for maybe 20 seconds, so the yolk is congealed, but not cooked. with pepper, yum!

addi Posted: Tue Nov 27 06:32:22 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dang, misszero! Great to hear from you.

All these years here and I had no clue I'd been conversin' with little people : )

I like my eggs from free range chickens, my meat from hormone free organically fed livestock, and my women disease free and liberal (they taste better)

Mark Posted: Tue Nov 27 06:54:50 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  192 cm or 6'3 1/2"
(add 5 cm or 2" for when I have my boots on)

I like my eggs different everytime :)

mat_j Posted: Tue Nov 27 09:26:10 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sunny side up, and over easy

I'm 6' 2" by the way

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Tue Nov 27 10:09:22 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  170 cm
or
5'6"

scrumbled
sunny side up
softly boiled

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Nov 27 11:42:51 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>Hey, Hif. How do you like your eggs?
>
On a stick
:-)

Cherry_Moon Posted: Tue Nov 27 12:22:59 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i'm 5'1 :D tiny

sweet p Posted: Tue Nov 27 13:39:33 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  petite p is 5'3"
and she enjoys her eggs sunny side up with bacon.

FN Posted: Tue Nov 27 16:04:35 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>and I like my eggs scrambled.

Naughty!

Don't mind me.

FN Posted: Tue Nov 27 16:05:16 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sweet p said:
>and she enjoys her eggs sunny side up with bacon.

I lol'd.

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Tue Nov 27 16:30:57 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Confession time:

I hate most girls, the girlie girl types, the giggling, look at me i'm so hot, fuck me kind of girls.
They make me want to scream at them and call them names

girls, With their little melodrama's,nails,make-up,gossiping,shoes,etc... the whole pack...

Sometimes I want to take one of their high heeled shoes and aim the heel of the whole thing in their mascara smutterd eyes.

But then I don't, caus' thats not nice, but it would make me feel soooooooooo good

No wonder most of my friends are male

Although, there are some great girls out there, and they rock, but it's sad to see it's a minority

**the end of my frustration blab **

Mesh Posted: Tue Nov 27 16:57:23 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yes. Yes to everything you just said.

novemberrain Posted: Tue Nov 27 17:10:16 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm 5'6"

I like my eggs scrambled w/cheese on buttered toast with salt and pepper. Or an omlette with swiss cheese and mushrooms. And the bacon has to be crisp.

addi Posted: Tue Nov 27 18:12:32 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ~Just Imagine~ said:
>Confession time:
>
>I hate most girls, the girlie girl types, the giggling, look at me i'm so hot, fuck me kind of girls.
>They make me want to scream at them and call them names
>
>girls, With their little melodrama's,nails,make-up,gossiping,shoes,etc... the whole pack...
>
>Sometimes I want to take one of their high heeled shoes and aim the heel of the whole thing in their mascara smutterd eyes.
>
>But then I don't, caus' thats not nice, but it would make me feel soooooooooo good

Rant on, Girl!
That's exactly why I rarely visit the girl's restroom at work anymore. The prissy girlie girls like to congregate there ya know.

addi Posted: Tue Nov 27 18:17:02 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sweet p said:

>and she enjoys her eggs sunny side up with bacon.

mmmm...bacon

novemberrain said:
>And the bacon has to be crisp.

even more mmmmm...crispy bacon

*I won't eat limp bacon. Actually the doc says I'm not supposed to eat it at all anymore. Screw that...I just pull all the fat off : )

innocenceNonus Posted: Tue Nov 27 18:56:43 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  5' 3.75"

was measured on monday

eggs... scrambled with a bit of milk for fluffiness... cheese for yumness

i myself don't prefer the company of yippy girls... but my own personal disdain is reserved for SAGs... small Asian girls... because their voices are too high, they're too skinny, and most often they only date white men.

but really, there're exceptions to every rule. i typically like everyone unless they're mean. even then, i try to like them... i try REALLY hard. for SAGs, i push my superficial judgments aside and try to see where their heart's at.

uber-materialism bugs me. so does a lack of concern for fellow man.

novemberrain Posted: Tue Nov 27 20:11:24 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>novemberrain said:
>>And the bacon has to be crisp.
>
>
>even more mmmmm...crispy bacon
>
>*I won't eat limp bacon. Actually the doc says I'm not supposed to eat it at all anymore. Screw that...I just pull all the fat off : )

Pffffft. Not eat bacon... what kind of mad mad world does that doctor live in? If I never had another pork chop in my life, I can't say I would be sad. But by the Powers that Be, I need crispy bacon.

Mesh Posted: Tue Nov 27 20:37:32 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I hate all pork.

There. I said it.

addi Posted: Tue Nov 27 22:29:29 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  innocenceNonus said:

>because their voices are too high, they're too skinny, and most often they only date white men.

well give them some credit for having good taste in men

: )

Kira Posted: Tue Nov 27 22:38:40 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Women are nuts.

There. I said it.

Mesh Posted: Wed Nov 28 01:26:22 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'll say.

I have noticed a disturbing trend of late. It involves women considerably older than me, with children, being the only ones to show any interest in me. Why is this? I fail, honestly, to see how I could appeal to these women. In any way. I'd think I would....deter older women with children, or something.

Don't get me wrong, I like older women, but by older, I mean between 3-6 years older, not old enough that they could have been one of my teachers when I was 10. And a woman with children doesn't necessarily scare me off(though it damn well should, probably) but it ain't exactly what I'm seeking.

I don't know. Women ARE nuts.

sweet p Posted: Wed Nov 28 03:12:03 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  do we know any GTers who live in or around Boston?

addi Posted: Wed Nov 28 07:54:43 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sweet p said:
>do we know any GTers who live in or around Boston?

I'm not aware of any. New York, yes, but not that city of wacky taxi cab drivers.

just out of curiosity..why do you ask? Do they have good bacon there?

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Wed Nov 28 10:12:04 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Jingle bells!

somehow it just feels to soon to put up christmas decorations :p

Mesh Posted: Wed Nov 28 11:10:35 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  "I'm proud of this army and I was lucky to have commanded the world's best army," Musharraf said. "I will no longer command ... but my heart and my mind will always be with you."

Yeah. That's cute, Musharraf. You tell yourself that.

sweet p Posted: Wed Nov 28 11:51:14 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>sweet p said:
>>do we know any GTers who live in or around Boston?
>
>I'm not aware of any. New York, yes, but not that city of wacky taxi cab drivers.
>
>just out of curiosity..why do you ask? Do they have good bacon there?

i'm going in a few days!

Mesh Posted: Wed Nov 28 11:56:14 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Austin?!?!

No, Boston.

Oh.

Did you say Austin?

Boston.

With an A?

No, with a B.

Oh.

So you're going to Austin. Cool!

Yeah....

Mesh Posted: Wed Nov 28 15:03:46 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Greetingstag! Howden doingheizen?

LOL! I love it! Genious! This man and his fake german hybrid are the shine in my sock.

That's a saying.

Kira Posted: Wed Nov 28 15:24:37 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey Innocence, have you read "His Dark Materials"? What do you think of this new Golden Compass film?

Specifically, are you opposed to or in favor of them "diluting" the religious aspects of the story?

(Didn't want to start a new thread. Anybody else feel free to offer opinions.)

addi Posted: Wed Nov 28 16:01:21 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sweet p said:

>i'm going in a few days!

Why?

Jeez H christ, I'm nosey!

I've always wondered what the "H" stood for. Maybe jesus' middle name was Harold.

Mesh Posted: Wed Nov 28 16:07:08 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_H._Christ

In my mind, it stands for Heeb.

sweet p Posted: Wed Nov 28 17:16:48 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Why?

because i can afford it, because i have the time, because i have a friend i can visit, because i feel like going, because i have never seen Boston before, because i've always wanted to see Boston.

Kira Posted: Wed Nov 28 17:50:04 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sweet p said:
>addi said:
>>Why?
>
>because i can afford it, because i have the time, because i have a friend i can visit, because i feel like going, because i have never seen Boston before, because i've always wanted to see Boston.
>

There, Addi, are you satisfied?!

I went to NYC for nearly all the same reasons (can hardly wait to go back, it was that much fun). I hope you have a good time and a safe trip!

addi Posted: Wed Nov 28 21:05:35 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sweet p said:
>addi said:
>>Why?
>
>because i can afford it, because i have the time, because i have a friend i can visit, because i feel like going, because i have never seen Boston before, because i've always wanted to see Boston.

what about running the Boston Marathon?
Hope you have a dandy time. Remember to bring a toothbrush and clean pant...underwear, just in case one of those wacky taxi drivers runs you over..god forbid.

"please come to boston
for the springtime
i'm stayin' here with some friends
and they've got lots of room
you can sell your paintings on the sidewalk
by a cafe where i hope to be workin' soon
please come to boston
she said no, boy would you come home to me"

sweet p Posted: Wed Nov 28 21:12:23 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>I went to NYC for nearly all the same reasons (can hardly wait to go back, it was that much fun). I hope you have a good time and a safe trip!

the last time i was in NYC, i was 2 years old! that's another one on the list. i did Chicago already this year, so maybe next..

addi said:
> Boston Marathon?

always been interested in that as well, actually. unfortunately, it ain't april!
and, i plan to be in another part of the world by then.

Mesh Posted: Thu Nov 29 03:14:26 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I keep having dreams. Of being back there. You can only be there voluntarily, but somehow, in my dreams, I am there. Which means I went of my own volition. But I do not remember asking to go back. Do not remember wanting to go back. But still, somehow, I am back. And being there for a second time, it won't be so easy to leave as it was the first time. Being there a second time guaruntess I am stuck there. No escape this time. But I don't want to be back here! Never wanted, for one second, to be back here! So why am I here? How did I, without realizing it, volunteer to be back here?!?! And now that I'm back, for a second time, how can I possibly leave?? I can't. I'm stuck. Trapped. Enslaved. What let me escape the first time, certainly won't let me escape for a second. They know now! HOW DID I GET HERE? WHY DID I DO THIS TO MYSELF? How could my mind have possibly gone blank for so long, that I didn't realize where I was going until I'd been there for far too long already? What did I do? How did I do it? WHY did I do it?

These dreams haunt me, and I wish they would stop.

addi Posted: Thu Nov 29 07:15:33 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sweet p said:

>and, i plan to be in another part of the world by then.

Atlanta?

Mesh Posted: Thu Nov 29 20:12:55 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  "To read or to write, that is the question!ı 2007/11/18
In the Name of Almighty God-the All-Knowing, the Most Lovingly ıCompassionate

Since my last post on the blog, a few months have passed. But this doesn't ımean that I have not been keeping my promise of spending fifteen minutes per week ıon it. As a matter of fact, I have spent more than the allocated time on the blog. The ımagnitude of the reception and acclamation from the viewers was beyond ıexpectations. So I had to decide how to spend the limited time that I have allocated ıfor the blog; should I write new notes or respect those viewers who kindly and ıgenerously have shared their thoughts and opinions with me and sent messages and read ıtheir numerous received messages. ı

ı***ı

As you know, the purpose of running this blog is to have a direct and mutual ıcontact and communication with the viewers and even though I have received many ımessages from the viewers to update the blog and write new notes, I preferred to write ıless and spend more time on reading the viewers' messages – and not let this ıcommunication tool become just a one-way medium.ı

ı***ı

I personally have read those messages that are considered to be short. I even ıhave read those messages that have started with a sentence like "I know that the ıpresident is not going to read this message, but…." ı

Also some of my trusted students have shortened the long messages for me ıand have prepared a statistical report regarding all of the messages which I have read ıand studied those too. God willing, a portion of the overall analysis of the messages ıand its interesting results will be posted on the blog in the future.ı

ı***ı

I am apologetic to those who have been waiting for my new posts, but ıfortunately overall, the analysis of the messages has got to a point that I can start ıwriting here again. ı

I would like to use this opportunity and ask those of you who intend to send ıme messages through blog, to make it as brief as you can. Thank you."

Guess who!

I am amused with myself at having sent him a message. Now if only the Saudi Royalty would let me do that....I'd tell 'em whats what.

sweet p Posted: Thu Nov 29 21:14:15 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>sweet p said:
>
>>and, i plan to be in another part of the world by then.
>
>Atlanta?

obviously.

Kira Posted: Thu Nov 29 23:13:27 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  OH MY GOSH, ice and snow are so awesomely complex and interesting and this is so not what I needed to know, but it is really cool stuff, dammit.

I started out reading about river canyons.

addi Posted: Fri Nov 30 08:27:56 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sweet p said:

>obviously.

who is this, and what did you do to the real sweet p?

misszero Posted: Sun Apr 27 03:38:24 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i'm not the biggest fan of girls. And lately i've really been noticing how much i love guys. That sounds a little disturbing, but i really just mean i enjoy their company, i'm fascinated by how different they are with their friends than girls are with theirs. And also, generally, they're funner to look at. hehe

addi Posted: Sun Apr 27 07:18:53 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
>And also, generally, they're funner to look at. hehe

It's true. When I look at myself in the mirror I'm fine until I get down to my "third leg". It's goofy and looks like an afterthought when god designed us. If I tuck it in and close my legs, then it isn't funny anymore...
it's just disturbing, and a little uncomfortable.

Personally I prefer the company of women...as long as it's only one at a time. A group of women can be frightening.

choke Posted: Sun Apr 27 07:56:46 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I like to hang out with girls. It's nice to be shallow sometimes. And to talk and release seretonin. I enjoy hanging out with boys too, but I find they are quite mean. As in "That guy is cute" Compared to "I'd smash that box"

Kira Posted: Sun Apr 27 13:07:28 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah, but do your guy friends talk like that around you? It's true, guys are often mean (girls can also be VERY mean, just in different ways) but I always feel that men tend to dial it back in the company of women, even women who are their friends.

misszero Posted: Sun Apr 27 21:08:24 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
> I always feel that men tend to dial it back in the company of women, even women who are their friends.

yeah, my guy friends apologise for swearing in front of me. usually i just say "i don't fucken mind" and then they laugh. (i don't think i made clear enough my feelings on girls. as a rule, i like nearly everyone, but i'm just really fascinated by guys. its very odd.)

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]