Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

BEWARE THE LITTLE REPUBLICANS!
innocenceNonus Posted: Tue Nov 27 18:58:58 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://littledemocrats.net/

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

tell me you found this as hilarious as i did

GET EM WHILE THEY'RE YOUNG!

Mesh Posted: Tue Nov 27 19:27:38 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I look contemptously upon both political parties. Different hands of the same beast is all they are.

Kira Posted: Tue Nov 27 22:16:15 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>I look contemptously upon both political parties.

If you could just squeeze the word "major" in between the words "political" and "parties," you know, just sneak it in there, like there might be a party or parties other than those two that isn't bloated, stupid, stunted and corrupt, you would totally make my day, and I would love you forever and ever.

Kira Posted: Tue Nov 27 22:17:57 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh wait, putting it between political and parties wouldn't make any sense. Weird grammar would not make my day.

Never mind.

Kira Posted: Tue Nov 27 22:19:48 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I find the page both hilarious and, somehow, deeply disturbing.

END serial post.

addi Posted: Tue Nov 27 22:38:09 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I just find it mostly disturbing.

How 'bout just letting little Jimmy and Susie grow up in a household that demonstrates those cherished values, and let them decide what party they identify with at voting age.

Stupidity is not limited to the Republican party only

Posted: Tue Nov 27 22:51:51 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0060544252/bookstorenow57-20

just sayin'.

innocenceNonus Posted: Tue Nov 27 23:17:49 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0060544252/bookstorenow57-20
>
>just sayin'.

i'm not gonna lie... my mom totally bought my sister that book.

and i thumbed through it. and it's basically his show in a book telling kids not to do drugs and other such things.

i groaned.

Mesh Posted: Tue Nov 27 23:33:36 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I was talking about the two major ones.

And every major one for that matter, in any country.

Political parties are a fail.

pamela Posted: Wed Nov 28 01:05:25 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  along the same line, you should take a look at this book...I work in a book store and when the global warming book came in we put it in horror for as long as we could get away with it...

http://www.amazon.com/Help-Mom-There-Liberals-Under/dp/0976726904

http://www.amazon.com/Skys-Not-Falling-Global-Warming/dp/0976726947

ps. sorry for interrupting, but I just couldn't resist after seeing those books, I'm new to the thread, so Hi!

Mesh Posted: Wed Nov 28 01:16:23 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh no Mam(I'm assuming because of the name. I've been known to apply the wrong sex to posters in the past) do not apologize for posting. Most definately do not apologize.

Hello back to you!

This bookstore you work for, it wouldn't be called Half Price, would it? Seems like the kind of shenanigans that might happen there. I love that bookstore so much.

sweet p Posted: Wed Nov 28 03:14:23 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hey pamela :)

addi Posted: Wed Nov 28 07:45:59 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  pamela said:

>ps. sorry for interrupting, but I just couldn't resist after seeing those books, I'm new to the thread, so Hi!

And new to the forum.
Welcome!

innocenceNonus Posted: Wed Nov 28 14:27:27 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  HAHA! FRESH MEAT!!!

jk.

welcome to the forum. : )

pamela Posted: Wed Nov 28 15:14:53 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Thanks for the nice welcome! I work at barnes and noble - I like saying bookstore better, when I say Barnes and Noble it doesn't seem like a book store to me (we have a love/hate relationship).

addi Posted: Wed Nov 28 16:15:08 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  pamela said:
>(we have a love/hate relationship).

I feel the same way about my pink couch.

If we're really nice to you will you give us 10% discounts on books?

Mesh Posted: Wed Nov 28 16:23:26 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>pamela said:
>>(we have a love/hate relationship).
>
>I feel the same way about my pink couch.
>
>
>If we're really nice to you will you give us 10% discounts on books?

Hah. Purchasing books is for ninnys. I have my own personal library, you absolutely would not believe how many books I have. Four large bookshelves, all double layered, with stacks on top of those, two closets full, and piles upon piles in my livng room, and bedroom, with even more at my best friends house on some of her bookshelves!

Haha, and I payed barely fifty dollars for all of these. That's the perk of workin' at an online bookstore that throws out thousands of perfectly good, new, interesting books simply because they already have to many copies in inventory, or just because the book didn't meet the minimum pricing range. Oh, I do miss that job for that reason alone. Taking home boxes of good books at a time. Good stuff. All the classics. Every genre, topic, title, author, time period, etc you could ever hope for, all for the taking.

I like to brag about my personal library. Because, hey, I can. I've in the last year read maybe fifty five books......haven't even scratched the surface.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]