Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Fortune in Dental Placement Agency-Insiders Guide
rhiztela Posted: Tue Nov 27 20:49:12 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  

Build a Fortune in Dental Staffing Business. Whether you want to become a self employed dental hygienist, dentist, dental worker or wanting to own your own dental staffing services, dental temporary agency,dental temp agency,dental staffing services,dental employment agencies,dental placement agency. We have a step by step guide in starting your own dental staffing business, complete with all necessary documents and forms such contract agreements. visit http://www.medicalbusinessguides.com/dental_placement_agency.htm

Mesh Posted: Tue Nov 27 21:28:41 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  YOU'RE going to need a dentist when you're teeth all get pryed out, bot.

Posted: Tue Nov 27 22:48:51 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey Jason, how good is GT's pagerank? It seems like there are a pretty decent number of spambots a-lurkin'

Mesh Posted: Wed Nov 28 01:21:39 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>Hey Jason, how good is GT's pagerank? It seems like there are a pretty decent number of spambots a-lurkin'

Lordy, you weren't kidding. I just looked at the member list. Wow.

innocenceNonus Posted: Wed Nov 28 02:01:58 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  GT's where all the cool kids are at.

the cheerleaders. the jocks. the orange girls that get wasted every weekend-- dunno about you guys, but i think those three stereotypes fit every person here in GT perfectly. i myself am an orange fake-bake gal.

i mean, it's not like we're all 20-somethin's [well, 20-something minded] who have little better to do than once a day check one of the coolest sites [home to lots of good threads] in history.

seriously.

Mesh Posted: Wed Nov 28 02:16:53 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'll have you know, I am no damn cheerleader.

I was on the flag barers squad.

Also, I cannot spell.

Also, my neighbours need to stop making all that racket by the time I go to bed. Or there will be a very angry Mesh.

mat_j Posted: Wed Nov 28 07:24:13 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  See to me a jock is a scottish person, so i'll choose to be one of those.

Hoots man!

Och, I'm off to the off licence to buy a few miniatures to replace the whiskeys i drank from ther mini bar so i donnae have to pay the extortionate hotel rates.

Superb!

(Apologies for the slur)

addi Posted: Wed Nov 28 08:11:27 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:

>Och, I'm off to the off licence to buy a few miniatures to replace the whiskeys i drank from ther mini bar so i donnae have to pay the extortionate hotel rates.

Stay away from the damn mini bar! They'll be the death of you.

'twas a jock back in my day, but in truth more of a pseudo jock, because deep down I disliked most of them. I think there was a "cheerleader" always waiting to bust loose in me.

DanSRose Posted: Wed Nov 28 08:39:52 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I was the nice-weirdo-nerd. I still am *proud*

Mesh is a cheerleader. Save Mesh, save the world...

Mesh Posted: Wed Nov 28 11:29:43 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dental Plan!

Lisa needs braces!

sweet p Posted: Wed Nov 28 11:56:01 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>Dental Plan!
>
>Lisa needs braces!

i love you for a reason :)

Mesh Posted: Wed Nov 28 13:03:37 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  P understands me.

Ahriman Posted: Wed Nov 28 14:21:09 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Never was part of a specific clique. Just floated between a lot of them. The lunch table consisted of at least one of each group. Hard to explain who we were. I guess we were the people who didn't care enough about high school (the drama, not the grades) to constantly hang with just a section.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]