Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

crepes cut can crinkle
Ahriman Posted: Thu Nov 29 03:40:42 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Here is my personal philosophy on life. It honestly probably sounds stupid and maybe even narrow minded but I feel like saying it anyways because...well...it's basically me.

(and 3:39 am)

The world is a terrible place. Things are destined to go wrong, no matter what anyone does. Shit happens. However, I see that as no reason to ever give up. Never surrender. Be strong. Be stronger than anyone ever before. Help those around you forever. Your body will hurt. Your mind will scream. Everything about you will fall apart, but keep going because the world needs your help. There is no option. Total victory is a must. No bands, no special day, no parade, no nothing. You are here to be the best you can be for you alone. If someone thanks you, then say your welcome and leave it at that. Take nothing, give everything.

Mesh Posted: Thu Nov 29 03:58:41 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sounds about right.

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Thu Nov 29 06:04:33 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  man that gave me chills

addi Posted: Thu Nov 29 06:31:23 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  the shit will definately happen...some folks just are fated to have more shit sent their way than others.
What matters most is how you deal with this crap that comes your way. Some people keep goin'and tell themsleves they've overcome it just by existing, but they haven't really...they're bitter and miserable and angry at the world, even if they don't realize it. These people are still breathing, eating, going to work, etc,...but they aren't living.
Others find their own personal way to cast the shit out of their life, move on, and not only exist, but live life in a fuller, deeper, and more meaningful way, precisely because of the shit they had to deal with. These people are spending the remainder of their days on earth truely living.

Mark Posted: Thu Nov 29 06:43:33 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I will give you my philosophy on life as soon as I have enough life experience to have a solid view (as I'm only 24yo... I believe life will still radically change my views). Till that time I will live as I was raised to do. Help myself and those important to me. Shit happens, yes, but you can complain about it or solve it.

addi Posted: Thu Nov 29 07:13:48 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mark said:
>I will give you my philosophy on life as soon as I have enough life experience to have a solid view (as I'm only 24yo... I believe life will still radically change my views).

Very wise, young grasshopper. Mature beyond your years.

Ahhhh....to be 24 again, especially if I could keep my 5 decades of life experience with me. The things I'd do differently.

*I'd plan a trip to Boston : )

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Nov 29 08:28:31 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman, you are correct in saying the world is a terrible place, but you must also remember that the world is a wonderful place as well.
You must find the balance between them.

Mark Posted: Sat Dec 1 12:12:26 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Mark said:
>>I will give you my philosophy on life as soon as I have enough life experience to have a solid view (as I'm only 24yo... I believe life will still radically change my views).
>
>
>Very wise, young grasshopper. Mature beyond your years.

thnx :)

>Ahhhh....to be 24 again, especially if I could keep my 5 decades of life experience with me. The things I'd do differently.
>
>*I'd plan a trip to Boston : )
hehe, well I might do that in a year or two ;)

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]