Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Hey everyone, look what I dredged up
ifihadahif Posted: Fri Nov 30 09:22:22 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.generationterrorists.com/cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?action=view&thread_id=27502

addi Posted: Fri Nov 30 10:52:04 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  : )

Actually forgot about that one. Maybe it's a sign I post too much when I forget things like that...
or maybe it's just a sign I'm getting old.

Alas..those are a thing of the past for Addi. Seems everytime I did one I forgot to include people...or pissed off someone I did include.

Thanks, hiffer

Mesh Posted: Fri Nov 30 11:28:03 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  NO THINGS OF THE PAST

Anyone who gets insulted probably needed to be insulted! MORE.

Damn the naysayers.

Mark Posted: Sat Dec 1 11:58:22 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  wow that's even before my time :p Nice to see some of your creativity again addi, even if its old. Give us more ;)

iggy Posted: Sun Dec 2 07:41:21 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  :)

addi Posted: Sun Dec 2 08:26:53 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mark said:
>wow that's even before my time :p Nice to see some of your creativity again addi, even if its old. Give us more ;)

Yeah, I believe that was before Wolffie joined our gang, Mark...or else I just forgot you

Thanks meshie, mark, mister maroon, and hif. You guys are a bit of alright.

mat_j Posted: Sun Dec 2 19:21:32 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Was that our first GT cristmas together as one big twisted family with two seriously pervy uncles??

addi Posted: Sun Dec 2 19:53:36 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Was that our first GT cristmas together as one big twisted family with two seriously pervy uncles??

I don't think it was, mat. I think it was a play on the Night Before Christmas (JQ was Santa), but I'm too old to remember for sure and too damn lazy to check : )

I was gonna ask who the two pervey uncles are, but on second thought I don't think I want to know.

beetlebum Posted: Sun Dec 2 23:36:19 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  aw, that was really sweet.

choke Posted: Thu Dec 13 02:17:43 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>: )
>

>Alas..those are a thing of the past for Addi. Seems everytime I did one I forgot to include people...or pissed off someone I did include.
>

You know, I wasn't actually pissed off about that. You can make one, you have my permission :)

addi Posted: Thu Dec 13 07:45:15 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>You know, I wasn't actually pissed off about that. You can make one, you have my permission :)

Why? you won't be around to even read it!

; )

Don't think it's going to happen. Work, finances, and other various and sundry holiday headaches have sapped all the creative juice (damn..I hate that word)from my tired brain.
It would take an unexpected visit from the muse of song parady...who was last spotted in Wales.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]