Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Woo Woo!
addi Posted: Tue Dec 4 10:47:06 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  four naughty GT elfs!
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1160510093

: )

*Warning: depending on your connection speed it may take a while to load. Be patient

DanSRose Posted: Tue Dec 4 11:48:27 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That is not "good". That is fucking creepy. Creee-ppyyyy.

addi Posted: Tue Dec 4 11:59:37 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Why Dan, I'm shocked and amazed to read such negative words coming from someone normally so full of holiday cheer and Festivus love for mankind!

: )

sweet p Posted: Tue Dec 4 12:39:03 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  oh dear.

addi Posted: Tue Dec 4 12:44:07 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sweet p said:
>oh dear.

lol
well just be happy I had Christophe checking out libra and not you : )

FN Posted: Tue Dec 4 12:46:45 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Haha

No good! No good! Abort!

FN Posted: Tue Dec 4 12:48:09 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  And on a totally unrelated note:

http://www.balidiscovery.com/messages/message.asp?Id=4112

sweet p Posted: Tue Dec 4 16:42:03 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  happy hanukkah, danSrose!!

erikagm Posted: Tue Dec 4 22:02:23 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That was freaking scary!!!

addi Posted: Wed Dec 5 10:11:38 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>That was freaking scary!!!

speaking of scary...

http://www.misspoppy.com/

my christmas list just grew

DanSRose Posted: Wed Dec 5 18:08:30 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Happy Chanukah, to all and to all a good night!

I have what is known "sleep madness", which is a bit of a misnomer, as I can't quite actually sleep. 2 hours last night! A good night too! Valerian root can suck it, but melatonin makes the sleep a good one. I highly recommend it. Alcohol leaves me thirsty in the morning.

I enjoy the winter, because of snow and I look good with hat hair.

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Dec 5 20:35:25 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>Happy Chanukah, to all and to all a good night!
>
>I have what is known "sleep madness", which is a bit of a misnomer, as I can't quite actually sleep. 2 hours last night! A good night too! Valerian root can suck it, but melatonin makes the sleep a good one. I highly recommend it. Alcohol leaves me thirsty in the morning.
>
>I enjoy the winter, because of snow and I look good with hat hair.
>
I had a similar problem. Solved it with a Bi-PAP machine. It really did change my life.
Any chance you have apnea ?

I also love the winter and the snow.

DanSRose Posted: Thu Dec 6 03:18:22 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  No, nope. No snoring. I've asked several people and all they've said is that I occasionally talk and sometimes thrash about. And I don't wake up. I'm a small guy in rather good health who can really only go to sleep on my right side.
It's more like I'm exhausted and my clock reads 3:11 AM and I am filled with rage at the clock but mostly a desire for blueberry pancakes and toast. It's more like I was lying down on for about an hour and not sleeping. suck

Hif, do you have a good machine or one of those creepy looking Darth Vader ones? How do you sleep with it? I've seen a guy sleep with it and it just looks uncomfortable.

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Dec 6 06:52:59 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>No, nope. No snoring. I've asked several people and all they've said is that I occasionally talk and sometimes thrash about. And I don't wake up. I'm a small guy in rather good health who can really only go to sleep on my right side.
>It's more like I'm exhausted and my clock reads 3:11 AM and I am filled with rage at the clock but mostly a desire for blueberry pancakes and toast. It's more like I was lying down on for about an hour and not sleeping. suck
>
>Hif, do you have a good machine or one of those creepy looking Darth Vader ones? How do you sleep with it? I've seen a guy sleep with it and it just looks uncomfortable.
>
I have a very good machine. It does appear to be uncomfortable, but in actuality, it is not. It only took me a couple of nights to get used to it, though Darth Vader did come to mind when I started using it. Mostly from the sound.
For me, it's a miracle machine, it changed my life almost from day one.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]