Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Your Own Worst Enemy
Kira Posted: Tue Dec 4 23:25:04 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If they made another you, how do you think you and you would get along? Well, neutral, poorly or murderously?

erikagm Posted: Wed Dec 5 00:01:04 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think we'd get along famously, although we -would- butt heads once in a while...

addi Posted: Wed Dec 5 07:14:06 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'd turn gay

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Dec 5 08:40:49 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I can just see me fighting with myself over the TV remote.
:-)

libra Posted: Wed Dec 5 10:56:46 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I would send my other me to do stuff I didn't want to do.

Although, they would probably resent me and then try to kill me or something and take over my life.

Hmm. I don't know. It might be okay.

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Wed Dec 5 14:26:41 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  that wouldn't work
at all

Mesh Posted: Wed Dec 5 21:08:27 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'd probably sabotage the other me constantly. That way, I could still be sabotaging myself all the time, but not REALLY sabotaging myself anymore.

Self-sabotage ftw. Tonights a perfect example. Went a little something like this.

*I'm going to be real nice tonight and she'll want to see me often."

"HI! How are you?!?!?!"

"Shut up bitch. I hate your guts. And you're ugly. And you smell bad."

*sobs*

"........ooops......."

Maybe not exactly like that, mind you.

novemberrain Posted: Wed Dec 5 21:43:47 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'd have a permanent alibi....

Ahriman Posted: Thu Dec 6 01:16:20 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Probably nothing. I talk to myself (in my head) enough already. I guess this would make me look less insane.

dan632 Posted: Thu Dec 6 01:17:32 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>I'd turn gay

this raises the question, you had sex with this clone of yourself would it be gay or just masturbation?

addi Posted: Thu Dec 6 06:34:15 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dan632 said:

>this raises the question, you had sex with this clone of yourself would it be gay or just masturbation?

lol!
Well a down under ghostie from the past! Nice to see you around again Dan.

To answer your question...I think that's best left for the courts to decide : )

Mark Posted: Thu Dec 6 06:35:05 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Me and I would go along quite well although I do think that I will always want to know better than me.

sweet p Posted: Sat Dec 8 13:54:32 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  whoa, hi dan632! how is summer going so far? i am not enjoying the snow over here, anymore.

also, if there was another me, i would be able to do everything i wanted! i have no doubt that she would go along with my plan because she would want to do all the things i want to do, and this way we could do everything. we could report back to each other and live vicariously through one another. and then with time we would become angry and annoyed with one another. i would be angry at her for stealing any sort of original idea i had, and eventually need to get away from her because i'd feel like i had no identity of my own.
so, it would be cool for a little bit, but i hope it never happens.

addi Posted: Sat Dec 8 18:17:45 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  

I'm thinking if there were two of each of us that their personalities probably wouldn't be the same. one would take on all the good and virtuous character traits, and the other would possess all the vices of that person.
So, for example, if there were two sweet p's one of them would be sweet p, and the other would be bitch p.

ifihadahif Posted: Sat Dec 8 18:37:35 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>
>I'm thinking if there were two of each of us that their personalities probably wouldn't be the same. one would take on all the good and virtuous character traits, and the other would possess all the vices of that person.
>
But Addi, you don't have any good and virtuous character traits. Bummer dude.
:-)

addi Posted: Sat Dec 8 18:51:23 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>But Addi, you don't have any good and virtuous character traits. Bummer dude.

exactly why I'm glad there aren't two of me. It would upset the delicate balance between good and evil here.

Mesh Posted: Sat Dec 8 19:32:03 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I laughed.

Kira Posted: Sat Dec 8 19:40:42 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Me and myself would have many difficulties associated with trying to "improve" each other. This would be both a plus and a minus to my view.

I doubt we'd stay together long, and then of course we'd become different people.

mat_j Posted: Sun Dec 9 08:24:40 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'd only work half a week

choke Posted: Thu Dec 13 01:18:48 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  We'd be awkward with one another.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]